FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you ever

Do you ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elix Sighted OP   Man  over a year ago

Cloud 8

wake up feeling just…. sigh, ugh, meh?

In the grand scheme of things I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I’m moving back home after a very lonely year away, I have good friends who I will see again, I’ll date, hopefully see some nice people from fab, have a decent (but boring) job, no money worries etc.

And yet this morning I have woken up feeling utterly underwhelmed. Empty. Disconsolate.

Can’t think of any reason why. Just….. sigh.

Anyway, now I’ve just made you all feel a little less cheery, have a great day lounge lovelies!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

As a full-time homeworker, I hardly ever wake up on a downer - not even on a Monday morning.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel that every morning for the first half an hour! But as soon as I'm up and with a coffee or 2 down me I think, there's things to do to make good stuff happen so let's get grafting!

Cloud 8

"I feel that every morning for the first half an hour! But as soon as I'm up and with a coffee or 2 down me I think, there's things to do to make good stuff happen so let's get grafting!

"

And you are definitely a grafter in the lounge!!!

Yeah I get that feeling every now and again..

Sometimes hard to pull yourself out of it and get back to feeling ok again.

Your not alone with it.. sure loads feel the same way

By *ormalfornorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I feel like this quite a lot. The only solution for me is to get up and get on with things. It can be hard to motivate yourself sometimes but distraction with activity does help. Then you have to do it again the next day.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Yeah, I certainly do.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yep, often I find trying to keep busy helps.

Mrs

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

No I'm a very positive person so I'm always hopeful with a constant happy mood, Torquay however in the winter months doesn't have a lot to do, I'm guessing the thought of you moving back home to what you know doesn't inspire you but surely thats better than being lonely

I have days like these, but I do know why.

I find nothing shifts it and just have to ride it out till the next day.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

All the time, but it usually passes.

Now and again, but the downs are as important as the ups. That’s what I tell myself

Fingers crossed at the moment, all is ok. However I might have a few days like this over the next few weeks with working my notice

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yep. Atm I'm overloaded on family life, so me time is rare and unsatisfactory as I just crave more and I can't have it yet.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

No I am freelance and work from home. Every day is good except the dark mornings in January and early February. Looking forward to Spring!

Cloud 8

"No I'm a very positive person so I'm always hopeful with a constant happy mood, Torquay however in the winter months doesn't have a lot to do, I'm guessing the thought of you moving back home to what you know doesn't inspire you but surely thats better than being lonely "

Quite the opposite in fact, old thing! I can’t wait to be back home. I think I’m probably just feeling alone and lonely and unloved up here.

I shall roust myself from my bed and have breakfast. Maybe treat myself to a special Thursday wank.

"No I'm a very positive person so I'm always hopeful with a constant happy mood, Torquay however in the winter months doesn't have a lot to do, I'm guessing the thought of you moving back home to what you know doesn't inspire you but surely thats better than being lonely

Quite the opposite in fact, old thing! I can’t wait to be back home. I think I’m probably just feeling alone and lonely and unloved up here.

I shall roust myself from my bed and have breakfast. Maybe treat myself to a special Thursday wank."

Use your left hand for a change

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

On the contrary, I usually wake up in a good, positive mood.

The meh feeling comes later during the day, caused by physical exhaustion and mental strain of solo caring for two young children with complex needs, work overload and general gloom.

But I’ve managed to develop a couple of strategies to help me cope and I can bounce back pretty much quickly.

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Can I suggest some kitchen dancing OP. Works for me every single morning

After a (ladywank) obvs

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

'Ich weiß nicht was sol ist bedeuten,

Daß ich so traurig bin' wrote Heine 200 years ago. And Burton's Anatomy of Melancholy was 200 years before that. I'm sorry the black dog has settled with you today. May its visit be brief.

Cloud 8

"No I'm a very positive person so I'm always hopeful with a constant happy mood, Torquay however in the winter months doesn't have a lot to do, I'm guessing the thought of you moving back home to what you know doesn't inspire you but surely thats better than being lonely

I shall roust myself from my bed and have breakfast. Maybe treat myself to a special Thursday wank.

Use your left hand for a change "

You know men too well!

Cloud 8

"Can I suggest some kitchen dancing OP. Works for me every single morning

After a (ladywank) obvs "

Love it! I think will find happy tunes on my phone and let Inspiration stroke. I mean strike.

You know men too well! "

It’s not even the first time I’ve said it this morning

Cloud 8

You know men too well!

It’s not even the first time I’ve said it this morning "

And I thought I was special!!

Cloud 8

"'Ich weiß nicht was sol ist bedeuten,

Daß ich so traurig bin' wrote Heine 200 years ago. And Burton's Anatomy of Melancholy was 200 years before that. I'm sorry the black dog has settled with you today. May its visit be brief."

So what you’re saying is - could be worse…

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"I feel that every morning for the first half an hour! But as soon as I'm up and with a coffee or 2 down me I think, there's things to do to make good stuff happen so let's get grafting!

"And you are definitely a grafter in the lounge!!! "

Isn't he just!

By *lubchuckerMan  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I wake up feeling like that often, some times it passes and occasionally it stays all day.

Oh the joys of the lonely single guy with too much ree time

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Can I suggest some kitchen dancing OP. Works for me every single morning

After a (ladywank) obvs

Love it! I think will find happy tunes on my phone and let Inspiration stroke. I mean strike."

Absofuckinglutely

Oxford

"'Ich weiß nicht was sol ist bedeuten,

Daß ich so traurig bin' wrote Heine 200 years ago. And Burton's Anatomy of Melancholy was 200 years before that. I'm sorry the black dog has settled with you today. May its visit be brief.

So what you’re saying is - could be worse… "

No! That would be an awful thing to say!

Yes, often. Then my 6 year old comes through and asks to get my medicine out for me to take. I smile, agree and feel guilty that he's doing that for me because he knows it's supposed to help me *sigh*

Huge mum guilt

F

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"wake up feeling just…. sigh, ugh, meh?

In the grand scheme of things I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I’m moving back home after a very lonely year away, I have good friends who I will see again, I’ll date, hopefully see some nice people from fab, have a decent (but boring) job, no money worries etc.

And yet this morning I have woken up feeling utterly underwhelmed. Empty. Disconsolate.

Anyway, now I’ve just made you all feel a little less cheery, have a great day lounge lovelies!!! "

Oh I think it is natural to feel a bit meh... after what sounds like a long awaited return home, you may just have built it all up in your mind and expected yourself to feel a certain way which hasn't transpired. That's OK. You'll adjust.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

90% of the time. But I'm just not a morning person.

Oxford

Anyway, now I’ve just made you all feel a little less cheery, have a great day lounge lovelies!!!

Oh I think it is natural to feel a bit meh... after what sounds like a long awaited return home, you may just have built it all up in your mind and expected yourself to feel a certain way which hasn't transpired. That's OK. You'll adjust. "

Like the beginning of The Thirty-Nine Steps! You just need to uncover an international conspiracy and you'll regain an interest in life.

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

Oh I think it is natural to feel a bit meh... after what sounds like a long awaited return home, you may just have built it all up in your mind and expected yourself to feel a certain way which hasn't transpired. That's OK. You'll adjust.

Like the beginning of The Thirty-Nine Steps! You just need to uncover an international conspiracy and you'll regain an interest in life."

That’s my dad’s favourite film

Cloud 8

Like the beginning of The Thirty-Nine Steps! You just need to uncover an international conspiracy and you'll regain an interest in life.

That’s my dad’s favourite film"

Zing!

I’ve never seen it. Sounds like a classic (old)

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Anyway, now I’ve just made you all feel a little less cheery, have a great day lounge lovelies!!! "

Yep what you describe is very relatable, feel this way all too often.

braintree

"

Zing!

I’ve never seen it. Sounds like a classic (old)"

Nothing wrong with a classic - I am one

I hope you feel better. Just remember you’re a fabulous creature

Cloud 8

"

Zing!

I hope you feel better. Just remember you’re a fabulous creature "

Hahaha!! Oh, you

I’m doing better already, thank you

That’s how I go to bed.

I wake up in a fresh good mood normaly.

braintree

"

Zing!

I hope you feel better. Just remember you’re a fabulous creature

Hahaha!! Oh, you

I’m doing better already, thank you "

Ah - my work here is done

» Add a new message to this topic