FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Easing wife into flashing

Easing wife into flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey. We've discussed and done odds and ends over the years, IE been on a naturis beach and both took everyhting off but there was hardly anyone there and we had a windbreak.

We've taken new pictures and I may stuick them up. I tried with ones from a few weeks ago but as I took the pics and my wife not in it, they were rejected.

WE have talked about possibly going on a short break in the south of England for a couple of nights, like an Airbnb and if the host was amenibel, Mrs said she would go bra-less inn a tight t-shirt and close fitting leggings but not say anything or expect comments . We are both turned on by the bloke watching sneakly and getting a hard on. I would find/chat to the host before visiting if they were agreeable

Mrs said no to a nudist club but may accept a massage, no bra but keep her knickers on

It turns me on when she agrees but the weather here in Uk is not great and I feel if we were both on hols away from the children and she did as above, bra-less but no comments etc, I hoping she will go further.

Mrs feels of as 67 and I'm 60. We did a threesome over 30 years ago and she said she was not turned on. Then we did one with her ex year after and I did not like that and that was it.

Recently, Mrs has agreed to using sex toyss herself but only if I am not at home, so we are getting there

Any ideas, help etc and most will say she is not that old but she feels it. Petite, size ten - Cheers.

Mrs is aware I would love to see her get fucked and she laughs and says it wont happen

We live in Kent/Greenhithe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

This'll be good.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

[Removed by poster at 15/02/23 13:24:46]

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Hey. We've discussed and done odds and ends over the years, IE been on a naturis beach and both took everyhting off but there was hardly anyone there and we had a windbreak.

We've taken new pictures and I may stuick them up. I tried with ones from a few weeks ago but as I took the pics and my wife not in it, they were rejected.

WE have talked about possibly going on a short break in the south of England for a couple of nights, like an Airbnb and if the host was amenibel, Mrs said she would go bra-less inn a tight t-shirt and close fitting leggings but not say anything or expect comments . We are both turned on by the bloke watching sneakly and getting a hard on. I would find/chat to the host before visiting if they were agreeable

Mrs said no to a nudist club but may accept a massage, no bra but keep her knickers on

It turns me on when she agrees but the weather here in Uk is not great and I feel if we were both on hols away from the children and she did as above, bra-less but no comments etc, I hoping she will go further.

Mrs feels of as 67 and I'm 60. We did a threesome over 30 years ago and she said she was not turned on. Then we did one with her ex year after and I did not like that and that was it.

Recently, Mrs has agreed to using sex toyss herself but only if I am not at home, so we are getting there

Any ideas, help etc and most will say she is not that old but she feels it. Petite, size ten - Cheers.

Mrs is aware I would love to see her get fucked and she laughs and says it wont happen

We live in Kent/Greenhithe"

You seem to be trying to coerce her in to something she's not keen on amd also want to force your kink on to soneone who may not be interested in watching sneakily and getting a hardon.

Yiu might want to stop and consider consent

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"This'll be good."

Just thinking the same. Anyone for popcorn?

XX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just your username op says it all about how you see your wife.

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Hey. We've discussed and done odds and ends over the years, IE been on a naturis beach and both took everyhting off but there was hardly anyone there and we had a windbreak.

OP how about you see a sex therapist since you want your wife to do all these things and going out of her comfort zone? How about you go out of your sexual comfort zone and see a male sex therapist?

This might seem like a joke but I'm wondering why it's so important to you to coerce your wife into these things without actually taking her concerns seriously.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"This'll be good.

XX"

Me I will have some

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"This'll be good.

XX

Me I will have some "

Beat me to it! I shall enjoy this.

"OP how about you see a sex therapist since you want your wife to do all these things and going out of her comfort zone? How about you go out of your sexual comfort zone and see a male sex therapist?

This might seem like a joke but I'm wondering why it's so important to you to coerce your wife into these things without actually taking her concerns seriously."

This is absolute genius, Melanie.

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

My honest ideas and thoughts would most likely get me a forum ban, and you’re not worth that to me.

So I’ll tone it down.

I am seeing she’s said no and never and is not interested and it won’t happen. Leave it at that.

What you are attempting to do is sexual coercion which is abuse. Frankly I find it repulsive.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"My honest ideas and thoughts would most likely get me a forum ban, and you’re not worth that to me.

So I’ll tone it down.

I am seeing she’s said no and never and is not interested and it won’t happen. Leave it at that.

What you are attempting to do is sexual coercion which is abuse. Frankly I find it repulsive."

Well said

By *he Yorkshire StripperMan  over a year ago

Laceby

[Removed by poster at 15/02/23 15:11:45]

We live in Kent/Greenhithe

OP how about you see a sex therapist since you want your wife to do all these things and going out of her comfort zone? How about you go out of your sexual comfort zone and see a male sex therapist?

This might seem like a joke but I'm wondering why it's so important to you to coerce your wife into these things without actually taking her concerns seriously."

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If someone approached me and said my wife was going bra-less I think what a strange person they are for telling me.

If she then looked uncomfortable whilst her partner had a hard-on i’d be asking if she was ok and she was comfortable being left alone

Don’t push others into doing something they 100% don’t want to do - it’s uncomfortable for everyone

K

What a depressing opening post to read.

wow.

OP, let your wife know she's welcome to come and stay at mine if she needs to escape what can only be described as coercion.

fab needs a face-palm emoji.

P.

Can I get the TLDR version please and thanks?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Op, you said your pics were rejected because you weren't in them.

Can you understand why your post is not being received favourably when your wife isn't involved in the discussion?

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I think this thread probably belongs in stories and fantasies section

Just when I think I may want a man, thank you for reminding me how great it is to be single!

North West

"Can I get the TLDR version please and thanks?"

Man pressuring wife into doing stuff she's made plain she doesn't want to do. Man is on Fab seeking "advice".

That's about the long and short.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

The abridged version.... ^

I'm confused why people are saying you are being abusive.

I've read your post twice, and from what I can see this is something you and your wife have both discussed and something that you both enjoy. It's good to be open with your partner, which is something I've taken from you post. I can see you both talk about fantasies you'd like to explore and where your limits are. It's also good to respect if she says no. I don't know where it is implied you are not respecting her saying no.

It's coming across to me like it is something you are both into, and something you're both interested in exploring, but sounds as though she lacks confidence and maybe you were looking for advice on that. And why wouldn't you ask here? I'm sure many of us have felt similar.

You have also said you will seek consent of anyone involved.

I can't read anywhere here where you are forcing her into this.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op I might be mistaken but I think you previously had a couples profile on here. You received quite a lot of advice around this subject then. If I'm mistaken I apologise

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

So if I understand correctly you've set up a single male account with a username that specifically refers to requiring someone to have sex with your wife. You've tried to upload pictures (possibly intimate) of her but for some reason they've been rejected. This is despite her telling you that there's no chance of this happening? I take it she doesn't know about your solo account, your username and your attempt to upload photos of her onto a swingers site? If/when she does what do you think her reaction will be? Finally do you have supportive friends and family who will be prepared to accommodate you when she throws you out and changes the locks?

I can’t make head nor tail of this

North West

"I'm confused why people are saying you are being abusive.

I've read your post twice, and from what I can see this is something you and your wife have both discussed and something that you both enjoy. It's good to be open with your partner, which is something I've taken from you post. I can see you both talk about fantasies you'd like to explore and where your limits are. It's also good to respect if she says no. I don't know where it is implied you are not respecting her saying no.

It's coming across to me like it is something you are both into, and something you're both interested in exploring, but sounds as though she lacks confidence and maybe you were looking for advice on that. And why wouldn't you ask here? I'm sure many of us have felt similar.

I can't read anywhere here where you are forcing her into this. "

For me, the statement "Mrs is aware I would love to see her get fucked and she laughs and says it wont happen" is completely incompatible with the username, which specifically suggests sex with his wife and the fact they are not on here as a couple to pursue the alleged "agreed" massage. Presumably if his wife was okay with seeking out intimate massage on somewhere like Fab, she'd be on the profile as a couple?

For me, the statement "Mrs is aware I would love to see her get fucked and she laughs and says it wont happen" is completely incompatible with the username, which specifically suggests sex with his wife and the fact they are not on here as a couple to pursue the alleged "agreed" massage. Presumably if his wife was okay with seeking out intimate massage on somewhere like Fab, she'd be on the profile as a couple?"

I think that's reading too much into it. It's just a username. And maybe she doesn't want a profile, but is happy for her husband to arrange. Sure it would be better to have a joint profile but who knows what's going on with them both.

My partner had a kink of me being with other guys for a while. I used to laugh and tell him it would never happen. I didn't think it was wrong of him to want that though, it was his fantasy and he respected me. I've seen nothing to imply OP is disrespectful of what his wife is comfortable with.

I think everyone is assuming too much when there's no need to.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

For me, the statement "Mrs is aware I would love to see her get fucked and she laughs and says it wont happen" is completely incompatible with the username, which specifically suggests sex with his wife and the fact they are not on here as a couple to pursue the alleged "agreed" massage. Presumably if his wife was okay with seeking out intimate massage on somewhere like Fab, she'd be on the profile as a couple?

I think that's reading too much into it. It's just a username. And maybe she doesn't want a profile, but is happy for her husband to arrange. Sure it would be better to have a joint profile but who knows what's going on with them both.

My partner had a kink of me being with other guys for a while. I used to laugh and tell him it would never happen. I didn't think it was wrong of him to want that though, it was his fantasy and he respected me. I've seen nothing to imply OP is disrespectful of what his wife is comfortable with.

I think everyone is assuming too much when there's no need to."

Too late though, the witch hunt is is full swing. The pitchforks are aloft…..

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

I think everyone is assuming too much when there's no need to.

Too late though, the witch hunt is is full swing. The pitchforks are aloft….."

The forum requires a regular sacrifice to the swing gods, and here, women are excluded from being the offering on the off chance they may be a fabled unicorn- and therefore of interest to the baying masses to tick off their much fantasised about MFF.

BURN THE WITCH!....Not that one, the witch with the dangly bit!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s always the same , some lamer with no balls too scared to comment themselves, says popcorn and invites the mob in to attack, other lamers nod and agree like zombies , on the off chance of some female attention.

OP - send her round in a taxi , I’ll put a few loads in her for you. Happy to help

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"It’s always the same , some lamer with no balls too scared to comment themselves, says popcorn and invites the mob in to attack, other lamers nod and agree like zombies , on the off chance of some female attention.

OP - send her round in a taxi , I’ll put a few loads in her for you. Happy to help "

Are you in Nottingham? Otherwise that’s a fucking expensive taxi ride

She....said......no.

The end

FAO op behave yourself

Take it easy buddy, no means no fun, if you push her too much it won't be her, jus to make u happy she might tiny bit agree, but it's not worth it. Let her take her time if she finds the passion she will agree

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

O.P.

Great post!

Seriously. I love it. Especially the first paragraph where you go to an empty nudist beach with a windbreak !

Sounds like episodes of a British Comedy.

I wept at Mrs. uses sex toys but only when i'm not at home......!

But we are getting there !

Priceless.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. O.P. ....

T shirt and full length leggings is not exactly risque attire....

Go for crutchless leggings no t shirt and a couple of titty tassles for breakfast in a fully booked 5* hotel...

Take pics or it never happened

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's been 30 years... It's not gonna happen mate

"O.P.

Great post!

Seriously. I love it. Especially the first paragraph where you go to an empty nudist beach with a windbreak !

Sounds like episodes of a British Comedy.

I wept at Mrs. uses sex toys but only when i'm not at home......!

But we are getting there !

Priceless. "

Are you being perved?

"It’s always the same , some lamer with no balls too scared to comment themselves, says popcorn and invites the mob in to attack, other lamers nod and agree like zombies , on the off chance of some female attention.

OP - send her round in a taxi , I’ll put a few loads in her for you. Happy to help "

What a peach you are.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"P.S. O.P. ....

T shirt and full length leggings is not exactly risque attire....

Go for crutchless leggings no t shirt and a couple of titty tassles for breakfast in a fully booked 5* hotel...

Take pics or it never happened "

I laughed so hard at this….

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Not gonna lie, reading that OP was absolutely brutal but I couldn't stop myself

By *asterful_ManMan  over a year ago

MM

Apart from the quite frankly disgusting post by the OP, this is also one of my biggest Fab annoyances. Single, verified male profiles "claiming" they have a wife and by proxy are a "couple". I must get at least one a week messaging me.

"Does your wife know"

"Yes she does"

"Can I message her then?"

"Erm...well..."

"Bye and fuck off"

near Putney Heath

"Apart from the quite frankly disgusting post by the OP, this is also one of my biggest Fab annoyances. Single, verified male profiles "claiming" they have a wife and by proxy are a "couple". I must get at least one a week messaging me.

"Does your wife know"

"Yes she does"

"Can I message her then?"

"Erm...well..."

"Bye and fuck off""

Lol!

Sorry I've had better luck. I met a few wives and girlfriends who have um "given me permission" to fuck their man.

near Putney Heath

I dunno it made me feel cringe as a former wife.

Obviously I don't know the OP's relationship but from my point of view, I'd rather explore together if I was in a couple, slowly.

The couples that I have met have been doing this. Slowly building their profile together. Going to the socials and parties together and then meeting together and then playing solo.

If the wife was never super confident sexually to begin with...going to some random man's house that the husband has organised is just a bit much but that's me personally.

As a single woman, I didn't even do this. I slowly went to clubs, then met for socials and then hotels/someone's home.

It's only months later that I've agreed to meet for an erotic massage with an actual qualified masseur.

» Add a new message to this topic