FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conservative Kink

Conservative Kink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm on a dating app and so many profiles say they wouldn't date a Tory.

I'm super left wing, but dating a Conservative voter would be a huge turn on for me. I guess it's the taboo.

Are ant of you dating or in a relationship with someone who holds totally different views on the world?

P.s if you're a Tory girl, let us know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I wouldn't fetishise someone based on their political views but I definitely wouldn't knowingly play with a tory.

Part of that is idealism buy mainly, the type of kink I indulge in requires trust and for me trust requires friendship and I'm unlikely to develop a friendship with someone who has polar opposite views on a number of subjects

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Extremism of any kind is a turn off

That's one kink even I wouldn't do.

"P.s if you're a Tory girl, let us know!"

^Give him a Bonar Law

Nobody likes a Tory.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I'm on a dating app and so many profiles say they wouldn't date a Tory.

I'm super left wing, but dating a Conservative voter would be a huge turn on for me. I guess it's the taboo.

Are ant of you dating or in a relationship with someone who holds totally different views on the world?

P.s if you're a Tory girl, let us know!"

No.

This is a definite 'Meatloaf' boundary for me I'm afraid.

A

"That's one kink even I wouldn't do."

^The never bending Tory.

P.s if you're a Tory girl, let us know!

No.

This is a definite 'Meatloaf' boundary for me I'm afraid.

A"

Eden and weep

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It always makes me laugh when people state who they wouldn't date or meet as if those people are clamouring to meet them.

I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time with people who expressed extreme views, left or right, it's boring and they often don't want to know your opinion. However I have friends of all political persuasions and we manage to get along. Sticking with people who agree with your world view all the time can give you a narrow outlook on life

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"It always makes me laugh when people state who they wouldn't date or meet as if those people are clamouring to meet them.

I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time with people who expressed extreme views, left or right, it's boring and they often don't want to know your opinion. However I have friends of all political persuasions and we manage to get along. Sticking with people who agree with your world view all the time can give you a narrow outlook on life"

100% this. Only talking to people who say/think the same thing as you is such a childlike behaviour.

Who cares what someone’s politics are? Engage, learn and be open minded is what I think.

Now we know why we don’t get many messages & meets

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

I like to separate sex and politics.

"It always makes me laugh when people state who they wouldn't date or meet as if those people are clamouring to meet them.

I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time with people who expressed extreme views, left or right, it's boring and they often don't want to know your opinion. However I have friends of all political persuasions and we manage to get along. Sticking with people who agree with your world view all the time can give you a narrow outlook on life

100% this. Only talking to people who say/think the same thing as you is such a childlike behaviour.

Who cares what someone’s politics are? Engage, learn and be open minded is what I think. "

^You Raabed him up the wrong way.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Extremism of any kind is a turn off "

This. We should go back to not discussion politics, religion, or health. But if someone had a strongly held opinion which was diametrically opposed to my own, that would probably put me off.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

[Removed by poster at 14/02/23 15:07:20]

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time with people who expressed extreme views, left or right, it's boring and they often don't want to know your opinion. However I have friends of all political persuasions and we manage to get along. Sticking with people who agree with your world view all the time can give you a narrow outlook on life"

This.

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

Actual Tory "supporters" tend to look down on people with an air of undeserved superiority. I just wouldn't find that attractive in a person so it wouldn't even occur to me to have sex with them.

Yes, I vote Tory my special friend is a total bleeding heart Liberal - we don't really discuss politics

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Never shag a Tory.

Blue is the colour, my bra is Tory blue . Please block us if you don’t like

"Never shag a Tory."

^You Hurd them.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I thought you had to be over 18 to login to this site..?

Most sensible and relatable thing I’ve read all day

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Who cares what someone’s politics are? Engage, learn and be open minded is what I think. "

I care what someone's politics are because it tells you a lot about who they are as a person.

It's weird to me that some people treat political opinion as no more morally important than music taste or what pizza topping you like.

I want to like and respect the people I have sex with.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Who cares what someone’s politics are? Engage, learn and be open minded is what I think.

I care what someone's politics are because it tells you a lot about who they are as a person.

It's weird to me that some people treat political opinion as no more morally important than music taste or what pizza topping you like.

I want to like and respect the people I have sex with. "

I understand it tells you something about the person. I also think it says something about a person if that is the only criteria they use to judge some one else.

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

I'm Centre firmly. I believe in helping the less fortunate but I believe everyone should work to the best of their ability. I also believe that the government should make sure the majority of the population is healthy, skilled, and educated and have their basic needs met enough to work.

so I see the left side and the right side.

I work part-time. That's something the Right doesn't agree with.

I work part-time so that I can maintain my health so that I don't end up in the hospital and be a drain on public services. A drain on public services is something that the Right doesn't agree with.

I'm only able to work part-time and stay out of hospital because I had free health care, free education and social housing basically government assistance. The Left believes in government assistance.

I studied politics, national and international. So I don't really have a political fetish or kink and I don't rule out people based on their political views.

I follow live and let live. One of the reasons that I'm single is because I'm a Maverick. I always have opposing views to most people and that's hard for people to stomach and also hard for me to stomach.

^^^

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Exactly. Also in happy to to yalk engage and educate/learn from those of a different views from me.

But that doesn't mean I want to fuck them?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I care what someone's politics are but I am aware that political opinions are on a spectrum ranging from mild to extreme. Engaging with people is what tells me if they're likeable or not. My father was a lifelong Conservative (he recently told me he'd never vote for them again ). I like and respect him

It’s entirely possible to lean left without being a radical ideologue, or lean right without being morally reprehensible.

Personally, I’ve voted both ways at various points in life based on who the local candidates are and what they’ve done/plan to do in my community.

Saying you don’t like or respect people who have juxtaposed political views is literally reinforcing the point above it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I wouldn't want to meet anyone that talks about politics

It’s entirely possible to lean left without being a radical ideologue, or lean right without being morally reprehensible.

Personally, I’ve voted both ways at various points in life based on who the local candidates are and what they’ve done/plan to do in my community.

Saying you don’t like or respect people who have juxtaposed political views is literally reinforcing the point above it."

near Putney Heath

I understand it tells you something about the person. I also think it says something about a person if that is the only criteria they use to judge some one else. "

I know people who vote Tory because they grew up around people who never worked and only ever lived on government assistance and criminal activity.

So from their perspective, Left is perpetuating the ills of society.

And because this is what they saw for 18 years, it's deeply ingrained in them and you'd probably have to spend 18 months of intensive political learning and statistical evidence to maybe get their mind to change.

I understand now more why people think the way they do and it's often not a conscious well researched and well-investigated objective choice based on zero emotion and pure rationality.

Few people live their life like this. I know I don't. A lot of my choices are emotionally based. It's only when my emotions get out of hand and lead to dysfunction/unhappiness, that I have to take a step back at look at things objectively and clinically.

near Putney Heath

"I wouldn't want to meet anyone that talks about politics"

I'm not the one. Nothing is off limits with me.

I studied politics. I'm a mental health advocate and I grew up religious and consider myself a Maverick Christian.

I get to fuck with people in so many ways. Lol! being neurodivergent makes it worst.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

I once fucked a BNP supporter, only found out after I did it though. was a great fuck though and believe she got a kick out of it as she knew I was a lefty with an imagrent parent

Give it another 5 years, everyone will hate Labour again by then.

"I once fucked a BNP supporter, only found out after I did it though. was a great fuck though and believe she got a kick out of it as she knew I was a lefty with an imagrent parent"

absurdity of humans summed up perfectly

Couldn't care less, as long as they can perform that's all that really matters.

Remember you are never more than 10 yards away from a Tory

[Removed by poster at 14/02/23 15:48:50]

No can you imagine the role play in the bedroom. Pulling out a sexy Margaret Thatcher costume. No thank you

"I'm super left wing, but dating a Conservative voter would be a huge turn on for me. I guess it's the taboo."

What's the Tory? Morning glory.

"No can you imagine the role play in the bedroom. Pulling out a sexy Margaret Thatcher costume. No thank you"

Are you more a Diane Abbott kind of guy then, or maybe Nicola Sturgeon?..

By *ayleePhoenixTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Wouldn't date a Tory??

Such a sweeping statement that really seems excessive and rather bigoted.

There are plenty of idiot and obnoxious Tories, just as there are Labour or any political party. But there are plenty decent ones too. Lots of extreme and radical SNP supporters that I would avoid like the plague!

I go by personality and manners.

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Here's a funny thought though.

If you're sitting in a Swinger's club and some attractive people catch your eye, do you think, "Gorgeous, let's have some fun." or "I wonder what their views are on immigration and fiscal policy around curbing inflation?"

Admittedly, if I was going to be socialising longer term with someone, their outlook on life might be a bit more important.

Gbat

near Putney Heath

"

Saying you don’t like or respect people who have juxtaposed political views is literally reinforcing the point above it."

I learnt about the "dialectical" in therapy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic

also known as the dialectical method, is a discourse between two or more people holding different points of view about a subject but wishing to establish the truth through reasoned argumentation.

I also studied politics so we looked at the good and the bad of different ideologies and where various theories had devastating harmful effects on the nation/population.

I've had a great Tory MP. She was a lesbian and worked really hard in the local community. We would get monthly updates and be given surgery times via postal leaflets. She even helped me with a dispute I had with the council. Boris' antics made her quit.

Given the chance I would vote for her again regardless of political party.

I'm not a party loyalist and maybe it's easier for me because I'm Centre.

I want to work and provide for myself without government assistance but if circumstances mean I can't support myself, I would like some government assistance to get me back on my feet. Not everyone can lean on family and friends.

I've seen people get injured, get sick, lose educational opportunities and be made homeless through no fault of their own. That's just in western societies.

In other societies, Natural disasters, famine, and poor water resources and sanitation are real threats.

Even now we have a general population unable to heat their homes which is destroying their respiratory system from birth. If your population has poor respiratory systems, then you have a weaker workforce and it limits the amount of work they can do, that is if they can work at all. Meanwhile, Energy companies are making billions.......It's great to be successful but not if that success comes at the cost of destabilizing over 50% of the population.

near Putney Heath

"I once fucked a BNP supporter, only found out after I did it though. was a great fuck though and believe she got a kick out of it as she knew I was a lefty with an imagrent parent"

Cringe. She's cringe-y...not you. lol!

near Putney Heath

"Give it another 5 years, everyone will hate Labour again by then."

Not as long as the daily Mail keep telling the masses to vote Tory. Lol!

Luckily I read all the papers so I can get to the truth instead of blindly following one editor's stance.

That's How I manage to go over 2 years without catching COVID. I listened to the medical and clinical people..not the politicans or the press opinon.

near Putney Heath

"No can you imagine the role play in the bedroom. Pulling out a sexy Margaret Thatcher costume. No thank you"

Lol!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

The only sensible comment on here

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Here's a funny thought though.

If you're sitting in a Swinger's club and some attractive people catch your eye, do you think, "Gorgeous, let's have some fun." or "I wonder what their views are on immigration and fiscal policy around curbing inflation?"

Admittedly, if I was going to be socialising longer term with someone, their outlook on life might be a bit more important.

Gbat "

Very true. It's situationally dependent.

If there's little socialising or conversation prior to bumping uglies then you'll know little about the person you're getting jiggy with.

However......if you've sat and talked for hours during a social or have frequently seen comments and statements that you find unappealing in forums, status updates or via PM's then it's more than reasonable to speculate that someone's viewpoints on subjects such as political leanings and affiliations may have given you enough of a clue that you're more likely to stick.your dick/tits in a blender than ever consider getting naked with them.

You can make assessments and personal judgements easily enough just from forum comments alone. And yes. Everyone judges. It's a natural part of life.

A

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I couldn't be intimate with someone who despises me and people I love, so no Tories, Lib Dems, or in fact most Labour or Greens or SNP for me.

One problem of this is that I don't want to be a creepy old man, but that it is simultaneously easier to find younger people who share my 'radical' (actually just sensible and evidence-based) ideology, AND increasingly hard to find those of my own age and upwards (mid-forties plus) who do.

Ah well. Whatever doesn't kill the mood makes us stronger.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I find the idea of a fetish based on politics quite odd.

I want to like and respect the people I have sex with. That's my line.

The only sensible comment on here "

^Exchequer out.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I don’t really do politics but find tory girls quite hot, there a bit fancier !? But I also like chav girls too and militant / activist types are really interesting , probably my fave but often quite miserable looking.

"No can you imagine the role play in the bedroom. Pulling out a sexy Margaret Thatcher costume. No thank you

Are you more a Diane Abbott kind of guy then, or maybe Nicola Sturgeon?.. "

Angela Rayner. Pure filth

By *oppolocosTV/TS  over a year ago

inverurie

I don't like to make decisions based on political beliefs etc., but if I knew the person was a tory I'd certainly wonder if I could deal with someone who supports the extremist, corrupt and incompetent cabal currently masquerading as the Government.

Dubai & Nottingham

"No can you imagine the role play in the bedroom. Pulling out a sexy Margaret Thatcher costume. No thank you

Are you more a Diane Abbott kind of guy then, or maybe Nicola Sturgeon?..

Angela Rayner. Pure filth"

Ash Sarkar

I saw a picture of her in combats , probably when she was doing her training in Afghanistan for the last election, she was hot for a communist

" ..... younger people who share my 'radical' (actually just sensible and evidence-based) ideology, AND increasingly hard to find those of my own age and upwards (mid-forties plus) who do."

Interesting! Are you happy to say what your ideology entails? I tried to ask you via DM, but you know how that went!

I'm genuinely interested, not trying to pick an argument!!

Gbat

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Hate fucking across the universe….!

I dont know many scottish torie's

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

I refer you back to my point about morality, and that political opinions are different from every day tastes.

There's nothing childish about wanting to have matching morals with a partner.

People who don't understand that maybe haven't had life experiences where they or the people they love have suffered because of political stances.

Manchester (she/her)

Saying you don’t like or respect people who have juxtaposed political views is literally reinforcing the point above it.

I refer you back to my point about morality, and that political opinions are different from every day tastes.

People who don't understand that maybe haven't had life experiences where they or the people they love have suffered because of political stances. "

Yes, I think there's a real disconnect between what people say when they say "politics".

I certainly don't treat it like a sports team - like Talking Stove, it's much more about morality for me.

I accept that morality comes in different flavours, but there are lines I'm not inclined to cross when I'm in private, naked, and vulnerable with someone.

"I dont know many scottish torie's "

Im not sad about it either lol

Dubai & Nottingham

People who don't understand that maybe haven't had life experiences where they or the people they love have suffered because of political stances.

Yes, I think there's a real disconnect between what people say when they say "politics".

I certainly don't treat it like a sports team - like Talking Stove, it's much more about morality for me.

I accept that morality comes in different flavours, but there are lines I'm not inclined to cross when I'm in private, naked, and vulnerable with someone."

I dont agree politics is a moral issue, all parties have the same objective to provide the people with security, health/ education , freedom etc to live their lives and not be predestined by the area they were born in. Only extremists and ideologues differ from this , mainstream politics only differers on the best way to achieve it , that’s not a moral issue

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I dont know many scottish torie's

Im not sad about it either lol "

They were extinct roundabout y2k. I guess there has been some sort of breeding programme. Like with Beavers and wolves.

"I dont know many scottish torie's

Im not sad about it either lol

They were extinct roundabout y2k. I guess there has been some sort of breeding programme. Like with Beavers and wolves. "

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

As a centre leaning person, I wouldn’t want to date someone on the extreme left or right, I find both their views abhorrent.

But I find it extremely odd that this, somehow, has become a bit of a fetish, like it’s taboo of some sort..

Manchester (she/her)

I accept that morality comes in different flavours, but there are lines I'm not inclined to cross when I'm in private, naked, and vulnerable with someone.

I dont agree politics is a moral issue, all parties have the same objective to provide the people with security, health/ education , freedom etc to live their lives and not be predestined by the area they were born in. Only extremists and ideologues differ from this , mainstream politics only differers on the best way to achieve it , that’s not a moral issue "

OK, cool. I disagree with you.

By *tagnvixenukCouple  over a year ago

Hythe

If you're dating it absolutely matters. Stag and I don't seem to align 100% in theory but we're really both center with a right slant that said, it never occurred to me to ask thirds on here what their politics is! When do people get that deep in the vetting process if there's zero chance of romance?!? As the forum moderator wisely said, we're adults and this feels like a childish stance to hope everyone agrees with you in every which way.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I'm just here to give Pete a round of applause for his many excellent puns on this thread! I like that you didn't give up, Pete. Points for effort

Mrs TMN x

"I'm just here to give Pete a round of applause for his many excellent puns on this thread! I like that you didn't give up, Pete. Points for effort

Mrs TMN x"

This. I've laughed all the way through it, bravo

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I can't, I just can't do it.

I can't bring myself to comment on this thread because reasons.

Oh hey look I did it! Go me!

Anyone want celebratory sex?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Nope ,thankfully my partner holds similar views on politics to me (not a Tory and never will be ).

I couldn't be with someone whose views on important things didn't align with mine to an extent .

"I'm just here to give Pete a round of applause for his many excellent puns on this thread! I like that you didn't give up, Pete. Points for effort

Mrs TMN x"

Thank you, Mrs TMN. I treat these threads with the respect they deserve x

Oxford

" ..... younger people who share my 'radical' (actually just sensible and evidence-based) ideology, AND increasingly hard to find those of my own age and upwards (mid-forties plus) who do.

Interesting! Are you happy to say what your ideology entails? I tried to ask you via DM, but you know how that went!

Gbat "

Oh? I don't remember blocking you, so not sure what happened there. Sorry!

Well, simply put, I want a world where people are put before profit. But that entails turning the world upside down,and most people aren't up for that.

David Graeber said it best: 'The world is something that we make: and we could just as easily make it differently.'

" ..... younger people who share my 'radical' (actually just sensible and evidence-based) ideology, AND increasingly hard to find those of my own age and upwards (mid-forties plus) who do.

Gbat

Well, simply put, I want a world where people are put before profit. But that entails turning the world upside down,and most people aren't up for that.

David Graeber said it best: 'The world is something that we make: and we could just as easily make it differently.'"

But Run DMC said: "But it's like that. And that's the way it is. Huh."

So, you know.

Oxford

Gbat

David Graeber said it best: 'The world is something that we make: and we could just as easily make it differently.'

So, you know."

That's 'cos they forgot about Graeb.

Gbat

So, you know.

That's 'cos they forgot about Graeb."

143 Retweets 18 Quote Tweets 443 Likes

Oxford

"

143 Retweets 18 Quote Tweets 443 Likes"

Another satisfied follower.

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Never ceases to amuse me; those those say they wouldn't meet someone with opposite political views are basically extremists.

And those extremists are almost always left wing

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

im labour but wouldnt let politics get in the way,,

Oxford

"Never ceases to amuse me; those those say they wouldn't meet someone with opposite political views are basically extremists.

And those extremists are almost always left wing"

That's because everyone likes left-wingers. Right-wingers can't afford to be choosy.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

"I once fucked a BNP supporter, only found out after I did it though. was a great fuck though and believe she got a kick out of it as she knew I was a lefty with an imagrent parent

Cringe. She's cringe-y...not you. lol!"

I got worried for a moment then!!!!!!! phew on not cringing at me

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Never ceases to amuse me; those those say they wouldn't meet someone with opposite political views are basically extremists.

And those extremists are almost always left wing

That's because everyone likes left-wingers. Right-wingers can't afford to be choosy. "

I think its more that those on the conservative side of the spectrum are a bit more grown up about it all to be honest

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I dont agree politics is a moral issue, all parties have the same objective to provide the people with security, health/ education , freedom etc to live their lives and not be predestined by the area they were born in. Only extremists and ideologues differ from this , mainstream politics only differers on the best way to achieve it , that’s not a moral issue "

Do you actually believe that the current conservative government has a true aim "to provide the people with security, health/ education , freedom etc to live their lives and not be predestined by the area they were born in"? The government that only allocates "levelling up" grants to already well off conservative voting areas? The government that has ministers who have defrauded the country out of billions of pounds? The government that has a deputy chairman who believes that children can be fed healthily for 30p a meal and that the death penalty should come back? The government that is making law to force people to work and be denied the right of protest when they are hungry?

Many years ago yes, all parties had much the same moral compass even if diverging slightly on the exact route. But at some point during the last dozen years the current tory party has totally lost it's way and become something that is totally corrupt and immoral.

Oxford

"

I think its more that those on the conservative side of the spectrum are a bit more grown up about it all to be honest"

Yes, I'm sure that's what you think.

And of course, on Valentines Day a thread degenerates into full on political partisan warfare.

Manchester (she/her)

"And of course, on Valentines Day a thread degenerates into full on political partisan warfare.

"

Do politics stop being a part of our lives because shops are trying to push tat on us?

"And of course, on Valentines Day a thread degenerates into full on political partisan warfare. "

Howe has this happened?

"And of course, on Valentines Day a thread degenerates into full on political partisan warfare.

Howe has this happened?"

Just read some of the more recent comments up top.

As to how that's happened? Idk. People seems so boring nowadays when all they base their own identity and judge others on is their political leaning or something even narrower.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I like to separate sex and politics. "

A lot of politicians disagree

This is what you class as "taboo"?

Manchester (she/her)

"I like to separate sex and politics.

A lot of politicians disagree "

Howe has this happened?

As to how that's happened? Idk. People seems so boring nowadays when all they base their own identity and judge others on is their political leaning or something even narrower. "

And that's a Major mistake.

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

Howe has this happened?

As to how that's happened? Idk. People seems so boring nowadays when all they base their own identity and judge others on is their political leaning or something even narrower.

And that's a Major mistake."

I don't know Howe this happened Just Pete, but you are a Braverman than me for asking.

Howe has this happened?

I don't know Howe this happened Just Pete, but you are a Braverman than me for asking."

There seems to be a Patten emerging.

Howe has this happened?

I don't know Howe this happened Just Pete, but you are a Braverman than me for asking.

There seems to be a Patten emerging."

Oh don't Raab it in, by Gove!

west midlands

Howe has this happened?

There seems to be a Patten emerging."

You May be right.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

This is a weird concept. Never fuck a Tory but Labour voting Brexiters voted Tory.

Fab is a Quasi lovin Union really.

If I knew I was dating a tory I would keep them super busy on polling day so they couldn't cast a vote. Tie them to the bed and whipped for 24 hrs screaming 'why, WHY?' at them.

"If I knew I was dating a tory I would keep them super busy on polling day so they couldn't cast a vote. Tie them to the bed and whipped for 24 hrs screaming 'why, WHY?' at them. "

^Chief Whip

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Pete is going for the punning record here

"Pete is going for the punning record here "

It's a Priti good effort so far.

I can't imagine two people feeling physically attracted to each other in a club and just before they get it on, they consider it could be a bad idea if one is a tory.

Damn I Guess my Republican voting ways are too radical for some.

North West

Howe has this happened?

There seems to be a Patten emerging.

You May be right."

Sounds positively Churchillian*

*Yes, I know he "switched sides" but he was a Cons PM

"I can't imagine two people feeling physically attracted to each other in a club and just before they get it on, they consider it could be a bad idea if one is a tory.

"

Let me up it a notch for you.

Can't imagine two people feeling physically attracted to each other after matching up on Tinder, and AFTER they've gotten it on the girl nearly throws a fit and walks out on the guy simply because she saw him have Littlefinger's sigil (a bird) as his computer wallpaper! Imagine that! Sleeping with someone, then having issues with them because they happen to like a FICTIONAL CHARACTER they hate!

North West

"Pete is going for the punning record here

It's a Priti good effort so far."

Fox-y

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

I don’t feel threatened by people who are capable of making their own choices and am capable of respecting their choices, whether I share them or not.

Fox-y "

Thanks. I'm a heavy Gummer.

Oxford

"Damn I Guess my Republican voting ways are too radical for some. "

Not radical, no.

Tin town

"If I knew I was dating a tory I would keep them super busy on polling day so they couldn't cast a vote. Tie them to the bed and whipped for 24 hrs screaming 'why, WHY?' at them. "

Delilah?

west midlands

Fox-y

Thanks. I'm a heavy Gummer."

Watch you don't give yourself Cockburn.

Fox-y

Watch you don't give yourself Cockburn."

I'll use Soubrycation.

North West

Fox-y

I'll use Soubrycation."

That's a bit Mordaunt

Fox-y

I'll use Soubrycation.

That's a bit Mordaunt "

It's ok - I'm using my Hands.

west midlands

[Removed by poster at 14/02/23 21:12:14]

west midlands

Fox-y

I'll use Soubrycation.

That's a bit Mordaunt

It's ok - I'm using my Hands."

I'm sure that will help with the Leburn

Tin town

Fox-y

I'll use Soubrycation.

That's a bit Mordaunt

I'm sure that will help with the Leburn"

You're doing that very cleverly

North West

Fox-y

I'll use Soubrycation.

That's a bit Mordaunt

I'm sure that will help with the Leburn

You're doing that very cleverly"

Just a little Tug-on't-hat

near Putney Heath

"As a centre leaning person, I wouldn’t want to date someone on the extreme left or right, I find both their views abhorrent.

But I find it extremely odd that this, somehow, has become a bit of a fetish, like it’s taboo of some sort.. "

These days nothing is odd to me. I'm more concerned with harm and harm reduction. I had a good Tory MP and I volunteered with Citizens' advice to combat draconian government policies. When I see people coming out the other side of a crisis, that makes me feel way better than marching down Westminster.

When it really starts getting dicey, I'll be on the first immigrant banana boat out. Like the smart French aristocrats in 1789, the smart Russian aristocrats in 1917 and the smart Jews in 1933 and the smart non-communists in the 1950s in China, Korea and Cuba.

Nearly told the sibling to file for British political asylum when Trump became president and then incited his followers to storm the political representative building.

As long as the government isn't trying to kill or restrict me directly, I'm good. When the book burning starts I'm out.

near Putney Heath

"

I don’t feel threatened by people who are capable of making their own choices and am capable of respecting their choices, whether I share them or not. "

Facts.

I'm identify as a Christian. FWB identifies as an atheist. I'm definitely not trying to convert him. He's got his own experiences and challenges in life which have nothing to do with me because I come from a different background.

near Putney Heath

"I can't imagine two people feeling physically attracted to each other in a club and just before they get it on, they consider it could be a bad idea if one is a tory.

Let me up it a notch for you.

Can't imagine two people feeling physically attracted to each other after matching up on Tinder, and AFTER they've gotten it on the girl nearly throws a fit and walks out on the guy simply because she saw him have Littlefinger's sigil (a bird) as his computer wallpaper! Imagine that! Sleeping with someone, then having issues with them because they happen to like a FICTIONAL CHARACTER they hate! "

lol! yes I can imagine it. I sit in a mental health group and it's not anything I haven't hear before.

Yesterday, there were complaints because the building at the psychiatric hospital felt clinical.....

Imagine that: a hospital being clinical. I don't know if he was expecting bean bags and furry animals. Not that there's anything wrong with that but some adults ( like me) want to be treated clinically by clinicians.

I can go home and sit on a bean bag and unmask and hug my own stuffed animals' thanks....I don't need a professional to engage me with that.

I need to hear the cold hard clinical facts by a clinician in a clinical setting.

some people experience really strong triggers. I have it around alcohol. If I even think a person is tipsy, no matter how attractive I find them, the tipsy triggers me.

Little finger is a character that will trigger a lot of people and unfortunately if you are neurodivergent like me you won't understand this without detailed therapeutic discussion.

people have their kinks and triggers and turn-offs. We spend a lot of time on their and our own turn-ons that we forget that they can be triggered.

near Putney Heath

"

It's just a trigger for some people.

alcohol is a trigger for me so even a hint of tipsy and d*unkenness and I'm put off.

It's a bit of a relief that a lot of men I've played with are actual teetotal when playing.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I've heard some kinky shit on here but this takes the biscuit.

" I don't remember blocking you, so not sure what happened there. Sorry!"

You've blocked all men from messaging you!!!

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Gbat

" I don't remember blocking you, so not sure what happened there. Sorry!

You've blocked all men from messaging you!!!

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Gbat "

lol

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

"As a centre leaning person, I wouldn’t want to date someone on the extreme left or right, I find both their views abhorrent.

But I find it extremely odd that this, somehow, has become a bit of a fetish, like it’s taboo of some sort..

These days nothing is odd to me. I'm more concerned with harm and harm reduction. I had a good Tory MP and I volunteered with Citizens' advice to combat draconian government policies. When I see people coming out the other side of a crisis, that makes me feel way better than marching down Westminster.

When it really starts getting dicey, I'll be on the first immigrant banana boat out. Like the smart French aristocrats in 1789, the smart Russian aristocrats in 1917 and the smart Jews in 1933 and the smart non-communists in the 1950s in China, Korea and Cuba.

Nearly told the sibling to file for British political asylum when Trump became president and then incited his followers to storm the political representative building.

As long as the government isn't trying to kill or restrict me directly, I'm good. When the book burning starts I'm out."

That’s a very fair point well made, I’ve always asked whether being proactive in helping others is a far more constructive approach than simply marching on Westminster & causing trouble.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

I have been looking for a genuine tory voter with a masochistic nature for a while.

» Add a new message to this topic