FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Best dildo gag

Best dildo gag

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yramid2022 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi all!

I'm looking to take things up a notch and invest in a dildo gag. Looking online this appears a bit of a minefield so I'm hoping for recommendations of what to get (and what to avoid)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

A family are driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry; that was an insect."

To which, her son replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A family are driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry; that was an insect."

To which, her son replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that.""

That was the best dildo gag so far

An old couple, married for over 30 years, had regular sex, however, the husband always insisted on turning the lights off as they did the deed.

One night the wife was a bit cheesed off and decided that she would put a stop to this, so while they were in the middle of doing it, she switched the lights on. To her surprise she saw her husband was holding a dildo.

She was upset and screamed at him, "You impotent bastard, how could you be lying to me all of these years. Explain yourself!" Her husband looks her straight in the eyes and says, calmly, "I'll explain the dildo if you can explain our three kids."

Don't spend good money on a vibrating dildo.

Put a wasp in a cigar case.

Saves money.

Man goes to fancy dress party with dildo strapped to the middle of his face.

His friend asks him who he has come as.

‘Fuck knows’ is the reply !!!

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

OP, there's a fantasy-themed boutique in Soho called "Dildo Baggins". You can order ønline.

» Add a new message to this topic