FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Monday Weekly Check In

Monday Weekly Check In

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtyIan OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a good weekend, we won’t mention Wales rugby

I had a good week last week, focusing on my art and photography. My arts going into an event shortly.

I have a new toy for my photography and I am learning all about that, so that’s given me focus to not let the mind wander and ponder.

Been doing my contrast showers and breathing exercises. So all in all I’m in a good headspace right now.

As always I hope you are all well and doing the best for you, remember it’s ok to not be ok.

My ear is always here my inbox open to all.

Take care and have a great week.

Love and gratitude

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All is good here Mr Arty

Look for to seeing the new photography, congrats on the art event.

I been getting out exercising more after Covid, being outdoors really lifts the spirits even when it’s grey and murky.

Hope you have a good week Mr Arty x

Gateway to the Beacons

"All is good here Mr Arty

Look for to seeing the new photography, congrats on the art event.

I been getting out exercising more after Covid, being outdoors really lifts the spirits even when it’s grey and murky.

Hope you have a good week Mr Arty x"

Nature is the best to lift you, I need to get back on the exercise as well.

Good morning Ian

I've got the Monday blues but that's all it is. I'm sat procrastinating instead of getting off my arse and doing something.

Great news about your art x

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I think you know that I'm having a torrid time, but am surviving. Just had phone call no.2 with docs this AM, having been on hold for over 35mins for the second one

Just stressed a bit about the move, the logistics, the timing, whether we'll be sorted by Thursday for the removal people etc. And I've stopped taking the mega super duper pain meds because the side effects are grim. I'll have to just grit my teeth and cope.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

Hey Arty, very glad to hear everything is good in your space, my friend.

I need what you have - a hobby I can really get into, to distract me from the world.

Other than that, I’m pretty happy at the moment. Moving back home next weekend and the Chiefs won the superbowl yesterday!!

Gateway to the Beacons

"I think you know that I'm having a torrid time, but am surviving. Just had phone call no.2 with docs this AM, having been on hold for over 35mins for the second one

Just stressed a bit about the move, the logistics, the timing, whether we'll be sorted by Thursday for the removal people etc. And I've stopped taking the mega super duper pain meds because the side effects are grim. I'll have to just grit my teeth and cope. "

If I was closer lovely I’d offer a hand with the moving etc

That’s the thing with meds they rarely tell us the side effects.

I hope everything goes as smoothly as it can for you x

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"I think you know that I'm having a torrid time, but am surviving. Just had phone call no.2 with docs this AM, having been on hold for over 35mins for the second one

Just stressed a bit about the move, the logistics, the timing, whether we'll be sorted by Thursday for the removal people etc. And I've stopped taking the mega super duper pain meds because the side effects are grim. I'll have to just grit my teeth and cope. "

Moving is so stressful. But it’s going to be ok. Mr KC will pull it out the bag and imagine what it will feel like to be in the new house.

Gateway to the Beacons

"Hey Arty, very glad to hear everything is good in your space, my friend.

I need what you have - a hobby I can really get into, to distract me from the world.

Other than that, I’m pretty happy at the moment. Moving back home next weekend and the Chiefs won the superbowl yesterday!! "

Hobbies are good, I only watched the first quarter can’t be doing with all the breaks

An hour game takes 4 hrs what’s that about lol

"Nature is the best to lift you, "

Unless you are out in the African savanna and being stalked by a lion, leopard, pack of hyenas ... or in the Bengal jungle being hunted by a tiger ... or in the Rockies facing a mountain lion, or a grizzly ... or swimming off the Gold Coast and about to be eaten by a Great White ... or swimming in the Indian Ocean and unfortunate enough to come across a Portuguese man-of-war ...

Happy Monday by the way

Gateway to the Beacons

"Nature is the best to lift you,

Unless you are out in the African savanna and being stalked by a lion, leopard, pack of hyenas ... or in the Bengal jungle being hunted by a tiger ... or in the Rockies facing a mountain lion, or a grizzly ... or swimming off the Gold Coast and about to be eaten by a Great White ... or swimming in the Indian Ocean and unfortunate enough to come across a Portuguese man-of-war ...

Happy Monday by the way "

I’d prefer those scenarios to people on many days

good morning babycakes

hope you and the other forum folk are all okay.

im having the best monday for once, so riding the high. Px

Gateway to the Beacons

"good morning babycakes

hope you and the other forum folk are all okay.

im having the best monday for once, so riding the high. Px "

Glad you are having a good day young lady

"I’d prefer those scenarios to people on many days

"

Fair point. Well made

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Just stressed a bit about the move, the logistics, the timing, whether we'll be sorted by Thursday for the removal people etc. And I've stopped taking the mega super duper pain meds because the side effects are grim. I'll have to just grit my teeth and cope.

If I was closer lovely I’d offer a hand with the moving etc

That’s the thing with meds they rarely tell us the side effects.

I hope everything goes as smoothly as it can for you x"

Your local pharmacy can always help with information about medicines

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Hello Arty!

I'm feeling quite happy. A bit low energy but that's okay.

Tired though, absolutely exhausted. Hoping for a long session at the gym tomorrow and that should keep endorphins going nicely/avoid too much of a drop. Hope you're enjoying the photography and the show goes well. x

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

Other than that, I’m pretty happy at the moment. Moving back home next weekend and the Chiefs won the superbowl yesterday!!

Hobbies are good, I only watched the first quarter can’t be doing with all the breaks

An hour game takes 4 hrs what’s that about lol"

With you on that! I’ve been a big fan for about 35 years but it can be frustrating to watch, especially with the time delay meaning a 3.30am bedtime.

I guess it’s the way Americans do things - everything is a big show (not a criticism, btw)

Gateway to the Beacons

An hour game takes 4 hrs what’s that about lol

With you on that! I’ve been a big fan for about 35 years but it can be frustrating to watch, especially with the time delay meaning a 3.30am bedtime.

I guess it’s the way Americans do things - everything is a big show (not a criticism, btw)"

Seen some moaning about how long half time was

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Monday is my day off, which is needed after a very hectic and busy weekend.

I am just waiting for the postman to deliver a package from the USA with some blacklight rope for me to play with

I'm enjoying working on my own today...peace and quiet

Gateway to the Beacons

"I'm enjoying working on my own today...peace and quiet "

I do that every day lol

Just had a new course of CBT confirmed

Hope they do not see my forum posts lol

Berating myself for not doing more with my time but reminding myself could be doing worse and hopefully still have time to change things

Some of the chats on here are fun distractions.

» Add a new message to this topic