FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Holiday

Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So was thinking of looking for +1 to join me. I often travel on business to locations in Europe, Middle East and sometimes Asia and thought whilst I have spare space for one more why not have somone join me. The stay is always at a 5-star property and the idea would be for them enjoy the property or location whilst am at work and probably share dinner and bed later.

Just so that they didn’t feel to be under any obligation, they would take care of their flights and happy to share meal costs etc. You would just not have to pay for accommodation. I am happy to cover all of those as well but dont want them to feel pressured to anything.

Ofcourse we would need to have chemistry and meet up before we set off as it wouldnt work without it.

What downfalls could a setup like this have and would you be up for it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

downfalls - probably only the one bed!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You could find yourself in your accommodation with someone who wasn't quite as they first seemed. Meeting in your home country is quite different to spending a lot of time together with someone in a foreign land

You could wake up to find your wallet missing and no trace of your companion.

Your companion might decide once there that spending time with you wasn't what they want after all

Apart from that and the obvious difficulty of finding someone ready to agree to this it could turn out to be a great experience for all concerned

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh PS. I probably wouldn't be up for it because I'm not good at sharing my private space or bathroom with people I don't know extremely well for more than a few hours

"So was thinking of looking for +1 to join me. I often travel on business to locations in Europe, Middle East and sometimes Asia and thought whilst I have spare space for one more why not have somone join me."

It would be so nice.

Down fall would be I have no idea who you are and if you would k*dnap or murder me

Miss S x

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"Oh PS. I probably wouldn't be up for it because I'm not good at sharing my private space or bathroom with people I don't know extremely well for more than a few hours "

You do realise that the Churchill Suite at Claridges has only one bathroom? However, rest assured, it's handsomely humongous. Would this still be a problem for you?

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"So was thinking of looking for +1 to join me. I often travel on business to locations in Europe, Middle East and sometimes Asia and thought whilst I have spare space for one more why not have somone join me. The stay is always at a 5-star property and the idea would be for them enjoy the property or location whilst am at work and probably share dinner and bed later.

Just so that they didn’t feel to be under any obligation, they would take care of their flights and happy to share meal costs etc. You would just not have to pay for accommodation. I am happy to cover all of those as well but dont want them to feel pressured to anything.

Ofcourse we would need to have chemistry and meet up before we set off as it wouldnt work without it.

What downfalls could a setup like this have and would you be up for it ?"

I'm in seperate beds though mind

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Oh PS. I probably wouldn't be up for it because I'm not good at sharing my private space or bathroom with people I don't know extremely well for more than a few hours

You do realise that the Churchill Suite at Claridges has only one bathroom? However, rest assured, it's handsomely humongous. Would this still be a problem for you? "

I imagined that this commodious apartment would have his and hers facilities. I could make an exception however if my bath time was interrupted only by gentlemen bearing chilled champagne in the finest of cut glass flutes.

Dorchester

"Oh PS. I probably wouldn't be up for it because I'm not good at sharing my private space or bathroom with people I don't know extremely well for more than a few hours

You do realise that the Churchill Suite at Claridges has only one bathroom? However, rest assured, it's handsomely humongous. Would this still be a problem for you?

I imagined that this commodious apartment would have his and hers facilities. I could make an exception however if my bath time was interrupted only by gentlemen bearing chilled champagne in the finest of cut glass flutes. "

You snob do you hold your lidl pinky out?

i mean, providing your mam can vouch for you that you aren't an axe-murderer or something, i don't see the issue.

count me in OP . Px

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I imagined that this commodious apartment would have his and hers facilities. I could make an exception however if my bath time was interrupted only by gentlemen bearing chilled champagne in the finest of cut glass flutes. You snob do you hold your lidl pinky out? "

A snob would request crystal glasses.

You do realise that the Churchill Suite at Claridges has only one bathroom? However, rest assured, it's handsomely humongous. Would this still be a problem for you? "

Certainly not staying at Ibis. These hotels have bathrooms that could be turned in to bedrooms. Have a look

https://shortest.link/hECm

Yikes , theft, kid nap and murder. True concern but the reverse could be be true as well.

"i mean, providing your mam can vouch for you that you aren't an axe-murderer or something, i don't see the issue.

count me in OP . Px "

Cute … and noted.

Dorchester

I imagined that this commodious apartment would have his and hers facilities. I could make an exception however if my bath time was interrupted only by gentlemen bearing chilled champagne in the finest of cut glass flutes. You snob do you hold your lidl pinky out?

A snob would request crystal glasses. "

oh yes

Mayfair

I imagined that this commodious apartment would have his and hers facilities. I could make an exception however if my bath time was interrupted only by •Nero• bearing chilled champagne in the finest of cut glass flutes. "

Correct. They will be vintage René Lalique™.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

This is just a car crash waiting to happen.

The sorts of people who would willingly do this are the kinda who will take advantage of you and steal your kidneys!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

When u going? X

Mayfair

"This is just a car crash waiting to happen.

The sorts of people who would willingly do this are the kinda who will take advantage of you and steal your kidneys! "

Just like 'what's-her-face' who stole our chips at the Fab Social, Mr. C?

By *ipperbangMan  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

Not exactly the same but I have twice stayed with Fabbers in Spain, both times the people in question have had jobs, so I amused myself in the area in the daytime then joined them in the evening, we did have fun but each time I had my own bedroom, luckily we hit it off but it could have been awkward if we'd had a disagreement however trivial.

I'm staying with a couple at their villa in April, we have met a couple of times so now we're having a few days together

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's not something i'd want to do ,U wouldn't feel comfortable sharing space with a stranger.

They could steal from you , not be who they've pretended to be or hurt you etc .

You might not get on once sharing a place in another country,then it'd be a bit weird to say the least .

"When u going? X"

Every now and then , since the flights are in full flow now , almost fortnightly if not monthly.

"It's not something i'd want to do ,U wouldn't feel comfortable sharing space with a stranger.

They could steal from you , not be who they've pretended to be or hurt you etc .

You might not get on once sharing a place in another country,then it'd be a bit weird to say the least .

"

I know it’s not for everyone. Some individuals like there own space.

The sorts of people who would willingly do this are the kinda who will take advantage of you and steal your kidneys! "

Lol.. am not going to be meeting them for first time at the destination or airport. Ofcourse there will be initial courting to sus each other out.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I wouldn’t I like my own space bathroom plus I would really really need to be getting on to be spending money on flights

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

The sorts of people who would willingly do this are the kinda who will take advantage of you and steal your kidneys!

Just like 'what's-her-face' who stole our chips at the Fab Social, Mr. C? "

I know right. Not even so much as a reach around while thieving our chips!

Just like 'what's-her-face' who stole our chips at the Fab Social, Mr. C?

I know right. Not even so much as a reach around while thieving our chips! "

Now I wanna know where’s this poker night

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I literally can't foresee any possibly negative scenarios relating to taking a relatively random along as a plus 1 and leaving them alone in accommodation your employer has paid for.

ashford

"When u going? X

Every now and then , since the flights are in full flow now , almost fortnightly if not monthly. "

Maybe when I retire! Will join u once ! x

"When u going? X

Every now and then , since the flights are in full flow now , almost fortnightly if not monthly.

Maybe when I retire! Will join u once ! x"

Retire . ?

ashford

"When u going? X

Maybe when I retire! Will join u once ! x

Retire . ?"

Am I to old? x

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

So your actually not paying for anything. They get their own flight and meals and your work pays for accommodation ?

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I’m up for it. DM me please…

"I literally can't foresee any possibly negative scenarios relating to taking a relatively random along as a plus 1 and leaving them alone in accommodation your employer has paid for."

"I’m up for it. DM me please…"

Send us a postcard. (Bucket) (spade)

"So your actually not paying for anything. They get their own flight and meals and your work pays for accommodation ? "

Nope no one is paying for anything to ensure nothing is expected for the other person. Like I said I can pay for it all flights, meals only if she is comfortable with it.

My employer doesn’t care who’s in the hotel room with me. And this is coming from someone who stays 50-70 nights in hotels per year.

Right , it’s time , I am off to Stockholm and then Dubai , who wants to join ?

» Add a new message to this topic