FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nipple piercings

Nipple piercings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heelofTime OP   Couple  over a year ago

Two Rivers

Hello all. I absolutely love nipple piercings and would love to get both nipples pierced but I am a big baby when it comes to the thought of the process involved. I have watched YouTube videos and it doesn’t look too bad. But then again we all have different levels of pain and it depends on who does them and their level of experience etc.

For anyone who has had them done on a scale of 1-10, could you rate for me and how was your experience?

1 being no pain,

5 slightly uncomfortable

10 unbearable

Thanks in advance all x

Xxx Missy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ongLeggyLadyWoman  over a year ago

Bucks

I have one done

Pain of piercing about a 3, so a sharp scratch and it’s done. No more pain than ear piercing

Healing takes a while and can be tender but not painful

Well worth it in my opinion

By *astandtheCurious2Couple  over a year ago

letchworth

Probably about a 6, wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

The clamping hurt more than the piercing but I find the healing to be brutal

And I've had mine done a few times, horizontal and vertical and stacked

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"Hello all. I absolutely love nipple piercings and would love to get both nipples pierced but I am a big baby when it comes to the thought of the process involved. I have watched YouTube videos and it doesn’t look too bad. But then again we all have different levels of pain and it depends on who does them and their level of experience etc.

For anyone who has had them done on a scale of 1-10, could you rate for me and how was your experience?

1 being no pain,

5 slightly uncomfortable

10 unbearable

Thanks in advance all x

Xxx Missy "

I had both pierced...did nothing for me...and wouldn't heal either.had them for over 2 years,took it out.constantly catching on something and not healing ...tits too big for it perhaps

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I sm always a bit turned off by them tbh. Each to their own

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Got one done. About a 3 in terms of pain. Healing has been quick, no issues bar when I was poorly/on my period then it's more tender. The main faff is changing the piercing and not losing one part of it.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Got one done. About a 3 in terms of pain. Healing has been quick, no issues bar when I was poorly/on my period then it's more tender. The main faff is changing the piercing and not losing one part of it."

i have a needle and can do the other one!

I may even use the less rusty one and use an anti bac wipe as its you

Two Rivers

"I have one done

Pain of piercing about a 3, so a sharp scratch and it’s done. No more pain than ear piercing

Healing takes a while and can be tender but not painful

Well worth it in my opinion "

I think they’d work wonders for me as heightens sensitivity (which I already have). Hehe plus they looks great! Wow. 3 you have a high threshold x

Two Rivers

"Probably about a 6, wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be "

A 6 is on the higher side but not too bad this is were I was gauging in my thought processing x

Two Rivers

"The clamping hurt more than the piercing but I find the healing to be brutal

And I've had mine done a few times, horizontal and vertical and stacked"

Oh wow your a pro at getting pierced hehe! The healing can be a pain I imagine if catch anything. I would imagine would need to go braless for a period or cover with protection as it’s a part of the body which moves and scratches a lot

Two Rivers

"Hello all. I absolutely love nipple piercings and would love to get both nipples pierced but I am a big baby when it comes to the thought of the process involved. I have watched YouTube videos and it doesn’t look too bad. But then again we all have different levels of pain and it depends on who does them and their level of experience etc.

1 being no pain,

5 slightly uncomfortable

10 unbearable

Thanks in advance all x

Xxx Missy

I had both pierced...did nothing for me...and wouldn't heal either.had them for over 2 years,took it out.constantly catching on something and not healing ...tits too big for it perhaps "

Hehe you do have a big pair I was looking at them earlier in the nearby pics In relation to catching on things that’s my worry I had an eyebrow piercing previously which was ripped out. My nose piercing on meets always ends up getting pulled out without me noticing - I say I’d notice in a sensitive region if the piercing snagged in something x

Two Rivers

"I sm always a bit turned off by them tbh. Each to their own"

Exactly different strokes for different folks if we all liked the same things and done the same things it would be extremely boring x

Two Rivers

"Got one done. About a 3 in terms of pain. Healing has been quick, no issues bar when I was poorly/on my period then it's more tender. The main faff is changing the piercing and not losing one part of it."

I never thought about having to change the piercing! Probably my best bet is pop to the individual I have chosen to do it and ask the questions in relation to changing the piercing, healing times, etc x

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

1 being no pain,

5 slightly uncomfortable

10 unbearable

Thanks in advance all x

Xxx Missy

I had both pierced...did nothing for me...and wouldn't heal either.had them for over 2 years,took it out.constantly catching on something and not healing ...tits too big for it perhaps

Hehe you do have a big pair I was looking at them earlier in the nearby pics In relation to catching on things that’s my worry I had an eyebrow piercing previously which was ripped out. My nose piercing on meets always ends up getting pulled out without me noticing - I say I’d notice in a sensitive region if the piercing snagged in something x "

Oh!!!did you?lol

I do like the look of them I have to say.but...no point if they giving more hassle than a pleasure.

Two Rivers

1 being no pain,

5 slightly uncomfortable

10 unbearable

Thanks in advance all x

Xxx Missy

Hehe you do have a big pair I was looking at them earlier in the nearby pics In relation to catching on things that’s my worry I had an eyebrow piercing previously which was ripped out. My nose piercing on meets always ends up getting pulled out without me noticing - I say I’d notice in a sensitive region if the piercing snagged in something x

Oh!!!did you?lol

I do like the look of them I have to say.but...no point if they giving more hassle than a pleasure. "

True. You’ve added more for me to consider

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I didn’t feel any pain at all. Just a bit sore and swollen for a few days after so had to get a longer bar put, then it was fine. Just go for it

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

They look OK in pics but I find them a nuisance interfere with my enjoyment same goes for clit peicering.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok, i literally just got mine done today, so the memory is super fresh lol. I was all braced for high pain but honestly it was not bad, think a quick hard pinch, and was over in a second. I reckon waiting a few weeks before we can play with them will be the most painful part

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had 1 done and it was about an 8 for me, I'm not a wuss when it comes to piercings either. I've previously had my nose done twice, my lip and my tongue and I didn't even realise they had been done. Maybe it was her technique but I wouldn't get the other one done.

» Add a new message to this topic