FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever been arrested?

Have you ever been arrested?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heDesiCandi OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Paris, France & not in

[Removed by poster at 09/02/23 22:46:51]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Paris, France & not in

Need some advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes twice. But it was because I looked like a guy who fucked the wife of those officers.

Op, ive sent you a DM

Might be worth getting advice from a solicitor

Yes. I was put in jail too. My daughter doesn't have time for criminals.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Advice in how to get arrested? Because that's the easy part!

Paris, France & not in

"Might be worth getting advice from a solicitor "

It’s more about the cell and process of you identify as trans less actually a legal issue

By *an de LyonMan  over a year ago

welling

Yes a few times, for a few different things. Happy to help

"Might be worth getting advice from a solicitor

It’s more about the cell and process of you identify as trans less actually a legal issue "

You mean about going to a male or female prison? It’s absolutely a legal issue and strangely I do actually have some experience with this. But my advice would still be speak to a solicitor asap

Paris, France & not in

It’s more about the cell and process of you identify as trans less actually a legal issue

You mean about going to a male or female prison? It’s absolutely a legal issue and strangely I do actually have some experience with this. But my advice would still be speak to a solicitor asap "

Not prison - about the initial arrest ?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

No, I have never been arrested. Definitely you need legal advice from a qualified source!

Paris, France & not in

"Advice in how to get arrested? Because that's the easy part! "

You should be arrested for being so sexy mr!

You mean about going to a male or female prison? It’s absolutely a legal issue and strangely I do actually have some experience with this. But my advice would still be speak to a solicitor asap

Not prison - about the initial arrest ?"

No idea about that part sorry, I always assumed once you were arrested you were put in a cell on your own

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Hi OP, you'd probably get a bit more info if you gave a bit more info.

What exactly are you asking about?

Gbat

Not prison - about the initial arrest ?"

If you state your preferred gender then they should make a record of your gender on the custody report, and ask you to confirm this by signing it. They should then treat you as your stated gender for the rest of the detention. Unfortunately, if you are non-binary, this isn’t recognised in PACE, so you should state the sex/gender you would prefer to be treated as.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

If you state your preferred gender then they should make a record of your gender on the custody report, and ask you to confirm this by signing it. They should then treat you as your stated gender for the rest of the detention. Unfortunately, if you are non-binary, this isn’t recognised in PACE, so you should state the sex/gender you would prefer to be treated as."

In the news today, it says Scottish police will assume people's gender at birth applies, even if they have transitioned, and will place people on remand or convicted in the prison matching their birth gender. Unsure how/if this impacts the OP.

BBC News - Trans prisoners in Scotland to be placed according to birth gender

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64586523

If you state your preferred gender then they should make a record of your gender on the custody report, and ask you to confirm this by signing it. They should then treat you as your stated gender for the rest of the detention. Unfortunately, if you are non-binary, this isn’t recognised in PACE, so you should state the sex/gender you would prefer to be treated as.

In the news today, it says Scottish police will assume people's gender at birth applies, even if they have transitioned, and will place people on remand or convicted in the prison matching their birth gender. Unsure how/if this impacts the OP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64586523"

Scots law is different to the rest of the UK

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64586523"

I don’t think it’s the same in England and Wales unless they have committed a sexual offence

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Scots law is different to the rest of the UK"

Welsh and English law is different to the rest of the UK.

Gbat

» Add a new message to this topic