FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ignorance

Ignorance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ttmcdguy OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I’m a great believer of what goes around comes around

So if I can I’ll let someone pull out in traffic help people best I can etc…

On the hope that 1 day someone will let me out in traffic so on ……

What boils my piss is the ignorant f&@ks who instead of cueing to to join the m25 leave till very last foot and barge there way In forcing who ever out of the lane they patiently cued for !

In particular mr dpd van driver who then gets the invisible blinkers to the angry bloke who wants to rip stupid ignorant head off his thick as shit shoulders and shove it up his shit stained arse hole

Sorry sorry sorry

Rant over

I now hope his bad karma and my good karma gives his genitals the flees of 1000 stray dogs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

If it's marked down as a filter lane, it's being used correctly, if people choose to sit and queue instead of filtering further up the road then that's a bit daft surely? This is why it irrates other drivers so much as they sit and queue instead of following the road signs.

The lane is there to be used

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"If it's marked down as a filter lane, it's being used correctly, if people choose to sit and queue instead of filtering further up the road then that's a bit daft surely? This is why it irrates other drivers so much as they sit and queue instead of following the road signs.

The lane is there to be used "

When I was doing Advanced Driver training, that is what we were taught.

I think it is not widely known maybe so leads to irritation unfortunately

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m a great believer of what goes around comes around

So if I can I’ll let someone pull out in traffic help people best I can etc…

On the hope that 1 day someone will let me out in traffic so on ……

What boils my piss is the ignorant f&@ks who instead of cueing to to join the m25 leave till very last foot and barge there way In forcing who ever out of the lane they patiently cued for !

In particular mr dpd van driver who then gets the invisible blinkers to the angry bloke who wants to rip stupid ignorant head off his thick as shit shoulders and shove it up his shit stained arse hole

Sorry sorry sorry

Rant over

I now hope his bad karma and my good karma gives his genitals the flees of 1000 stray dogs "

Many types of people. Those whom lack empathy,we know what happens heh.

"Karma is very real. Sit back and watch the show lol

Milton Keynes

"If it's marked down as a filter lane, it's being used correctly, if people choose to sit and queue instead of filtering further up the road then that's a bit daft surely? This is why it irrates other drivers so much as they sit and queue instead of following the road signs.

The lane is there to be used "

Might I add that the ignorant driver in question was driving on the chevrons

I think the point of filtering had long past

Oh and he had tried to bully his way in several times blocking the m4 carriageway before he forced me out of my lane

And have you ever thought that you filtering actions are what causes the cues ? Cutting in on people at the last moment causing them to brake hard !!

It’s piss poor ignorance

Pitty the police are to busy to patrol piss poor driving anymore !

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

Oh and he had tried to bully his way in several times blocking the m4 carriageway before he forced me out of my lane

And have you ever thought that you filtering actions are what causes the cues ? Cutting in on people at the last moment causing them to brake hard !!

It’s piss poor ignorance

"

No, queue issues are caused by the people queuing. If you filter correctly no one has to slam on their brakes.

Them,you,them,you,them,you etc etc etc

Pushing in , in an aggressive manner is a different story obviously. But no doubt done because someone further back down the line didn't let them FILTER in so caused more issues further up the road which they still had to sit behind regardless.

Ask a traffic police officer what a filter lane should be used for and its definitely not to all sit in one lane causing a build up of cars whilst leaving the lane next to you completely free.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It’s piss poor ignorance

No, queue issues are caused by the people queuing. If you filter correctly no one has to slam on their brakes.

Them,you,them,you,them,you etc etc etc

Pushing in , in an aggressive manner is a different story obviously. But no doubt done because someone further back down the line didn't let them FILTER in so caused more issues further up the road which they still had to sit behind regardless.

Ask a traffic police officer what a filter lane should be used for and its definitely not to all sit in one lane causing a build up of cars whilst leaving the lane next to you completely free. "

This - and you can see this a lot when driving in Europe where the zip principle is followed. Works much better, delays are shorter.

Milton Keynes

Yeah ok what ever you think !!

What I would suggest to you is read your Highway Code !!

I’ll bet you It doesn’t say keep driving alongside the “filter”lane until you can barge your way in ?

Yet I’m pretty sure it will say filter at the earliest possible time

Then should say without being an arrogant prick and causing other drivers to make avoiding manoeuvres

Milton Keynes

When I was doing Advanced Driver training, that is what we were taught.

I think it is not widely known maybe so leads to irritation unfortunately"

Seriously ? advanced driver training teaches you to drive past stationary traffic (that is stationary on the motorway junction) you intend to leave the motorway on to filter in further up the que ??

I don’t recall that being part of my advanced driver training or my lgv training

I don’t know why they ever bothered wasting millions of £ putting the big gantry’s up a mile in advance with the signs oh or the speed restrictions and the big signs that state queue ahead

Now I know if you have advanced drivers training you don’t need to queue with the other sheep I’ll just become ignorant and arrogant and force my way in at the front of the queue

» Add a new message to this topic