FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icole 123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Baildon,West Yorkshire

I’ve just had a guy message me (who I’ve spoken to before),telling me that there’s a fake account of me here,with all my pictures,they have now blocked him so he can’t give me a name,how do I go about this,as I’m rather worried?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve just had a guy message me (who I’ve spoken to before),telling me that there’s a fake account of me here,with all my pictures,they have now blocked him so he can’t give me a name,how do I go about this,as I’m rather worried?"

Look for the profile?

That’s what I’d be doing.

I know that must be very worrying, I’ve had similar things happen myself. Not sure what advice can be offered if you don’t know the profile name x

"I’ve just had a guy message me (who I’ve spoken to before),telling me that there’s a fake account of me here,with all my pictures,they have now blocked him so he can’t give me a name,how do I go about this,as I’m rather worried?"
We had it happen just look and report to admin the are very secure about the issue and understanding.They are great at ing out fake accounts.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Down load tineye app and reverse search your images find where they are being used

Id guess there's a lot on here doing that that people aren't aware of. If you upload a picture publicly you've pretty much lost control of it.

Whilst it's not the best, what's the worst they can do?

By *ayna20Couple  over a year ago

Kent

Had a guy use one of ours .. only one and not identifiable but absolutely our pic. Challenged him on it, denied in his reply and blocked us. Blocked him back via the block button on the message so we were able to see his presence still.

Reported it and have no idea of the outcome. Just know he was still on the site.

Sorry no advice on it, just our experience

By *ayna20Couple  over a year ago

Kent

"Id guess there's a lot on here doing that that people aren't aware of. If you upload a picture publicly you've pretty much lost control of it.

Whilst it's not the best, what's the worst they can do? "

Have to agree

The answer is to only post publicly what you’re not afraid to lose

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Had a bloke tell me same a while back he couldn't find them again so couldn't do anything all he could tell me it was someone from Scotland x

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Just to offer a different outlook on this, there was a trend a couple of years ago on here where women were told their pics were being used on other profiles or that other women were sharing them as their own on K*k.

It was a very similar approach to this as they were no longer able to give the profile details due to being blocked.

Most of them discovered to their cost that it was all made up and the person warning them was using it either as a way of getting their K*k details or just to ingratiate themselves with the person they were warning.

In saying that however I've had my pics "borrowed" and used in abusive messages to women by 3 different guys who were too lazy to remove my watermark so it's entirely possible.

» Add a new message to this topic