FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First thoughts of potential partners

First thoughts of potential partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coalville

This thread is because of a convo I had yesterday… how soon can your brain determine your willingness to have sex with someone?

And how quickly do u wonder what’s in their pants? This is blokes n women n whichever you’re into…

I rarely think about a blokes cock size when I’m first chatting… n this is face to face convo… not on here where they’ve probably got hundreds of pics up already?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Meeting in person things are a lot quicker to determine. I can go from unaware of existence to wanting to know what they're like in the bedroom within a few minutes.

On here, it takes a lot longer, and even then its very much more an I think I should meet this person and find out if the chemistry is there in person rather than anything more carnal.

By *unthum62Man  over a year ago

Benidorm

As a now single man, amazingly, there has to be something other than the physical atrraction.

It does not take long when chatting to know this is a person I want to have sex with, or rather, this isn't another person I don't want to have sex with.

Something about their attitude, body language, mutual desires, being on that same wavelength.

Nothing pings your spidey senses. If you have to think about it, they are not the one.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

It takes a while generally.

I think in the past five years there's been one person where I've thought, yep, I want to have sex with you very quickly. Normally I like to establish some sort of friendship. I can't really find people sexually attractive without having a bit of a connection, even if that's very much friendship based.

As far as cock size goes? I don't really think too much about it. Until I see them in certain trousers/feel their erection against me and then yep. I have to try very hard to not sneak glances at bulges of people I fancy when I'm with them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I find someone attractive,it's almost immediately present, to wonder what can happen x

"Meeting in person things are a lot quicker to determine. I can go from unaware of existence to wanting to know what they're like in the bedroom within a few minutes.

On here, it takes a lot longer, and even then its very much more an I think I should meet this person and find out if the chemistry is there in person rather than anything more carnal."

^^ definitely.

Guys will send a pic and expect an instant thumbs up or down. But whilst I can tell an instant no thank you when I see it, a yes takes more. The pics and chat are just part of the connection

Coalville

I kinda mean face to face… not on here?

Coalville

"I kinda mean face to face… not on here? "

So like u meet someone in a shop/supermarket… how quickly do you process them into yes no maybe…

Until the point I'm on my knees I don't even think about their cock.

On here, it varies. Sometimes I've known after a couple of messages, others its taken a while. But once I know I do, then it's happening.

Off here, erm I don't even look at guys in a sexual way. Usually too busy and too knackered.

"I kinda mean face to face… not on here?

So like u meet someone in a shop/supermarket… how quickly do you process them into yes no maybe… "

I'm clearly doing my big shop wrong.

Not something that immediately brings to mind but if you can see they are clearly packing.. my brain is a chorus of can I sit on it, can I sit on it.

So like u meet someone in a shop/supermarket… how quickly do you process them into yes no maybe… "

Ohhh, well I'd get an instant oooft of their sexual energy if it's my match.

Some people, when I have met them in a non-pickup scenario, I can't make eye contact in case I give my reaction away.

But that reaction wouldn't necessarily lead to a longer one. I can get put off a person equally easily depending on how they act after that.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Ah okay.

When I get a feel for who they are.

There are some people that immediately give the 'You can get the fuck away from me' feeling, but I don't have an equal 'You can get the fuck inside me' response.

I can see someone and think they're beautiful, but nothing more than that until we've spoken and I understand at least a little about who they are.

I don't think I ever wonder about the contents of someone's underpants until we're already finding out. I'm more interested in the connection and whether we'll enjoy each other properly than any physical attribute.

So an outright no is often instant. Anyone who doesn't give that ick feeling is a maybe from the outset. A yes can take minutes or years.

It only takes a minute to fall in love.......

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Too fall in love

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 05/02/23 09:38:30]

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

IRL I'm pretty immune to realising when someone likes me. Unless they are inviting me back to theirs or moving in on me I'll just think they are happy having a laugh or a chat. Online, it's always been easier as essentially you get to know what each other want or like a lot quicker, so when meeting, it's only a matter of not saying something stupid for long enough ()

If there's a spark of attraction I'm already assessing sexual potential. I'm such a shallow tart...

"If there's a spark of attraction I'm already assessing sexual potential. I'm such a shallow tart..."

Oh hey. I’m the same

These days for an attraction to exist a shallow breath and faint intermittent pulse is all that’s required. Not being shallow moreover practical?

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

I started to reply to this thinking it would be simple. But it turns out I’m quite complicated

I have done instant animal attraction before with satisfying ONS.

As I’ve got older that doesn’t do it for me anymore.

I can usually tell now by conversation if there is any point in flesh to flesh meeting. By which point - they would need to be proper cat fish to put me off. My head is definitely my strongest sexual organ.

I’ve forgotten the question

"This thread is because of a convo I had yesterday… how soon can your brain determine your willingness to have sex with someone?

And how quickly do u wonder what’s in their pants? This is blokes n women n whichever you’re into…

I rarely think about a blokes cock size when I’m first chatting… n this is face to face convo… not on here where they’ve probably got hundreds of pics up already?

"

The early exchange of messages or Chat on the phone

I don't think I've ever considered a man's cock unless it's in my face.

Physical appearance will create the initial interest, he either will or won't be able to back it up with his personality, it takes a face to face meet to determine whether it will go further

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

It can be very quick and is always based on personality alone along with that sparkle in their eyes.

As part of a couple, how they interact with (or whether they even acknowledge the existence of!) my partner will also be a factor.

» Add a new message to this topic