FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The couple in The Daily Mail is it true to life

The couple in The Daily Mail is it true to life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Dont know if anyone read this earlier ...an article in the Daily Mail ....

I have a great career and a boyfriend. Why do I love being a swinger?  https://mol.im/a/11707703 via https://dailym.ai/android

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unless Essex Tom has notified you that it's a valid story that's all over the news it's not potable in the forums

It's in the Mail, innit? Gotta be true

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

"It's in the Mail, innit? Gotta be true "

They got the date right to be fair

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

Gotta love the comments. Good ol' daily fail.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Gotta love the comments. Good ol' daily fail. "

Fucking hell, they are judgemental!

What do you mean is it true to life? It's their story. Others will have similar stories, others very different.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

People are judgemental. We judge their judgmental judgments.

We pay for your stories!

Do YOU know the couple in the Mail story? Then text 5318008 with the word GRASS.

I hope she is truly as happy as she is presenting but there are a few lines near the end that show her up a bit.

She seems to have some notion that those who swing are enlightened or whatever and those poor friends of hers who don't are sheep who will lead unfulfilling lives ending in divorce.

Reverse judgement for sure.

Especially the part where she says " If things don't work out between Tom and I, it won't be the swinging that is to blame."

She can't know that. Just wishful hopeful thinking.

Usually such statements reveal an underlying worry that the opposite is in fact true.

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

"Gotta love the comments. Good ol' daily fail.

Fucking hell, they are judgemental!"

Eesh it's hilarious and sad how much it bothers some people what consenting adults get up to in their own time

Amazing how some people think they can and should tell others what do with their own bodies

Imagine how different things would be for these folks if they hadn't been indoctrinated by puritanical nonsense.

"

Imagine how different things would be for these folks if they hadn't been indoctrinated by puritanical nonsense."

You just judged them all.

You do see that, right?

Eesh it's hilarious and sad how much it bothers some people what consenting adults get up to in their own time

Amazing how some people think they can and should tell others what do with their own bodies

Imagine how different things would be for these folks if they hadn't been indoctrinated by puritanical nonsense."

Eh it's not as if you need to go outside fab to see these kind of people

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"What do you mean is it true to life? It's their story. Others will have similar stories, others very different. "

They get paid by advertisers for clicks, that’s all that matters, none of it is real, they engineer and create most of the news. They don’t just sit around waiting for the general public to text them

West Cork

Imagine how different things would be for these folks if they hadn't been indoctrinated by puritanical nonsense.

Eh it's not as if you need to go outside fab to see these kind of people"

True.. people are people everywhere you go.

West Cork

"

You just judged them all.

You do see that, right?"

Yes, of course - I never claimed I was not judging anyone. We all have opinions about how others conduct themselves. It would be impossible to find someone who is wholly accepting of everyone as we have conflicting views.

But my opinion of others does not dictate what people should/shouldn't do. That's not up to me to decide. I may *wish* people would not do some of the things they do, but that's where it ends.

My sentiment here is directed at the type of people who actually think they should be able to manipulate and control what people do with their own bodies, e.g. many religious institutions, the government, etc.

My judgement of these people is meaningless- but yes, I do think it's inherently wrong for people to have physical/sexual/mental control over another group. And I believe it's wrong to indoctrinate people into believing that this type of control is ok.

By *owestoft ManMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

lol Is it True?

Like everything in every Newspaper or TV News media I rarely ever look or listen to it. I have the TV news on when working at home for back ground noise and only take note of major notes. Then if interested I go onto the internet, sometimes the DW and look for the truth. I have learnt to never trust anything they say in the News.

As for Swingers in our world, I think it would shock most about how many live the lifestyle. But I think many of those showing shock are in some form of Swinging lifestyle to.

I think the major problem is not the hypocrites but each persons self ideas of what others think of them. I don't tell everyone I know about my past and present sexual lifestyle but only because I feel they would shun me both at work and in friendship.

» Add a new message to this topic