FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jewelled Genitals

Jewelled Genitals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rixie_Blonde OP   Woman  over a year ago

London (She/Her)

How do you feel about pierced “bits”, love it or hate it?

Are you pierced, why do you love it? How do you play with it? Or do you hate piercings, they turn you stomach?

Tell Aunty all about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

My ex-wife had her clit hood pierced. It looked cute, and didn’t get in the way too much. Other than that, it didn’t really do anything for me …

London (She/Her)

"My ex-wife had her clit hood pierced. It looked cute, and didn’t get in the way too much. Other than that, it didn’t really do anything for me …"

“Didn’t get it the way too much” doesn’t sound like glowing praise. Would it put you off meeting another woman if she had one?

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I love mine but it's not for pleasure other than I like how it looks and I'm heavily pierced

Glasgow

"Would it put you off meeting another woman if she had one? "

Absolutely not, no.

I was damning with faint praise there, I know. I guess what I meant was that her piercing didn’t really affect me at all. I neither liked nor disliked it - it was just there, y’know? Part of her. It wasn’t a big deal rather way.

London (She/Her)

"I love mine but it's not for pleasure other than I like how it looks and I'm heavily pierced "

I’m in the same boat, I’ve had people ask me why I have it if it doesn’t make me cum but the piercing in my nose doesn’t make me cum either! It’s so damn pretty, and kind of enhances my sense of ownership over my own body.

There have been men though who have found my VCH a hard no, just couldn’t stomach it.

London (She/Her)

"Would it put you off meeting another woman if she had one?

Absolutely not, no.

I was damning with faint praise there, I know. I guess what I meant was that her piercing didn’t really affect me at all. I neither liked nor disliked it - it was just there, y’know? Part of her. It wasn’t a big deal rather way."

Yes that makes sense, thank you for explaining. It didn’t tempt you to get your own piercing then?

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I do like pierced but, but then I do have few intimate piercings.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve found it very difficult (in fact impossible) to find a piercer who will do female intimate piercings

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I really like body piercings and sub-dermals especially down there. Also non-piercing jewellery, like the idea of beautifying / accessorising nice skin

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I’ve found it very difficult (in fact impossible) to find a piercer who will do female intimate piercings "

Holier Than Thou in Manchester. Fantastic. Not yet had intimates done there yet but I've seen one up close and personal... healed beautifully and quickly, she was very happy with it. Increased sensitivity (although that's more anatomically based than choice of location!).

It's on my list to do. I have my nipples pierced and I think a vch would be nice if I'm anatomically correct for such a piercing.

I do it for me because I think it looks good and I'm not bothered if people don't like it.

People can do what they like with their own bodies, I find piercings off-putting

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

"People can do what they like with their own bodies, I find piercings off-putting "

Yeah I feel the same, especially on piercings down below on a lady but that’s just my opinion.

London (She/Her)

"I do like pierced but, but then I do have few intimate piercings."

Hope you dont mind, I told a look at your photos and saw you have a Jacob’s ladder. That’s like my fantasy dick piercing. What impact does it have on your sexual experiences? Are you able to penetrate in the same way you could before or is the skin too delicate now? (Obviously please only answer if you’re comfy!)

London (She/Her)

"I really like body piercings and sub-dermals especially down there. Also non-piercing jewellery, like the idea of beautifying / accessorising nice skin "

Yes I totally understand this!

London (She/Her)

"It's on my list to do. I have my nipples pierced and I think a vch would be nice if I'm anatomically correct for such a piercing.

I do it for me because I think it looks good and I'm not bothered if people don't like it. "

Quite right, good on you!

London (She/Her)

"I’ve found it very difficult (in fact impossible) to find a piercer who will do female intimate piercings "

Good luck! Just make sure their APP compliant

London (She/Her)

"People can do what they like with their own bodies, I find piercings off-putting "

All over or just intimate piercings?

"People can do what they like with their own bodies, I find piercings off-putting

All over or just intimate piercings? "

Piercings in general yes, intimate ones in particular

I don’t have any piercings personally, but no issues with others getting it done. If it floats your boat then float it.

I want a VCH but husband isn't keen. I'd only get it for aesthetics.

I have my nipples pierced and those are only for aesthetics too. I'm not too keen on my nipples being played with. I nursed for quite a few years and the kids still enjoy snuggling up to my boobs so I'm a little "boob touched out"!

London (She/Her)

"I want a VCH but husband isn't keen. I'd only get it for aesthetics.

I have my nipples pierced and those are only for aesthetics too. I'm not too keen on my nipples being played with. I nursed for quite a few years and the kids still enjoy snuggling up to my boobs so I'm a little "boob touched out"!"

Nipple piercings certainly look sexy. I’m too much of a chicken though, they are meant to be THE most awful piercing, both you get done and to heal

I have my nipples pierced and those are only for aesthetics too. I'm not too keen on my nipples being played with. I nursed for quite a few years and the kids still enjoy snuggling up to my boobs so I'm a little "boob touched out"!

Nipple piercings certainly look sexy. I’m too much of a chicken though, they are meant to be THE most awful piercing, both you get done and to heal "

The pain when getting pierced is like a child with razor sharp teeth clamping down

I'm at 9 months of healing and still have a little bit left to heal up

London (She/Her)

Nipple piercings certainly look sexy. I’m too much of a chicken though, they are meant to be THE most awful piercing, both you get done and to heal

The pain when getting pierced is like a child with razor sharp teeth clamping down

I'm at 9 months of healing and still have a little bit left to heal up "

Whereas when I got my VCH, yes the piercing itself hurt but the moment that was over the pain stopped. 12 weeks I was healed, no complications. I also get a kick when people who don’t know it’s there see it (I have a really innocent face)

Glasgow

"It didn’t tempt you to get your own piercing then? "

No, not at all. I like piercings on other people. Have never been interested in having any of my own. Tattoos yes, piercings no.

(Sorry for the slow reply. I wasn’t leaving you hanging, I was on a ’plane!)

"I’ve found it very difficult (in fact impossible) to find a piercer who will do female intimate piercings

Holier Than Thou in Manchester. Fantastic. Not yet had intimates done there yet but I've seen one up close and personal... healed beautifully and quickly, she was very happy with it. Increased sensitivity (although that's more anatomically based than choice of location!)."

Not a million miles away from me, thank you!

Now, let’s have a volunteer to come and hold my hand while I have it done

By *owestoft ManMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

They don't really do anything for me to be honest but wont put me off either lol. For me I like giving oral and piercings tend to get in the way lol. I hate pain so there is no way I could get a piercing full stop. Tattoos on the other hand I do like although not completely covered in them. I remember a friend and I went into a bar for a beer and some d*unk guy came over and asked everyone if they would like to see Tweety??? He then pulled his cock out and showed a Tat of Tweety on his knob head. LOL not to say everyone laughed at him but he also got shown the door unceremoniously so.

By *otts-manMan  over a year ago

Long Eaton

Not pierced, but a wearer of metal cock rings..

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Not a fan. I wouldn't go near a guy with anything pierced.

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I've been pierced 4 times below, only one remains though! They expell over time as some people's bodies just don't like them! Inwouldnt say they brought any more pleasure it's more the taboo of it. I did have a vibrating piercing that was fun if the lady rested her clit on it!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I'm at 9 months of healing and still have a little bit left to heal up "

Mine really hurt but I went 1-2 gauge heavier because thicker piercings heal much better.

When my nipple was done I felt a sharp pain first then he stoped and said are you ok , I said I think so then , it crunched through and literally thought I would pass out the pain was so intense, I was in a cold sweat. Belly button wasn’t much easier tbh , just no crunching.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I have my labia pierced. Purely an aesthetic choice that has no stimulatory purpose. Although I was once talked into putting a padlock through them as if they were a chastity device.

I’ve just had a Prince Albert piecing fuck it hurt 2 weeks ago now still healing think why did I have this done

"I have my labia pierced. Purely an aesthetic choice that has no stimulatory purpose. Although I was once talked into putting a padlock through them as if they were a chastity device."

If you meet someone with a pierced cock, isn't there a real danger of a very painful tangle?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not for me

Carlisle usually

"I have my labia pierced. Purely an aesthetic choice that has no stimulatory purpose. Although I was once talked into putting a padlock through them as if they were a chastity device.

If you meet someone with a pierced cock, isn't there a real danger of a very painful tangle?"

I've met a lot of pierced cocks and it hasn't happened yet.

But then most people don't smash their cock into the outer labia.

I did have someone's earring hook on it once, that was unpleasant for me. Now I just don't date girls who wear big hoop earrings.

"I have my labia pierced. Purely an aesthetic choice that has no stimulatory purpose. Although I was once talked into putting a padlock through them as if they were a chastity device.

If you meet someone with a pierced cock, isn't there a real danger of a very painful tangle?

I've met a lot of pierced cocks and it hasn't happened yet.

But then most people don't smash their cock into the outer labia.

I did have someone's earring hook on it once, that was unpleasant for me. Now I just don't date girls who wear big hoop earrings."

Might need an earthing strap too if you're using a mains wand...

Carlisle usually

"Might need an earthing strap too if you're using a mains wand... "

I don't tend to play with anyone silly enough to use such devices on metal piercings.

» Add a new message to this topic