FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Falling in love

Falling in love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayHaych OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

Hey people

I was wondering, can you fall in love with the way someone makes your orgasm?

I have a regular FB but we have never seen each others face. I have not even seen their body and don’t even know their name. All I know is that the magic they perform on me leaves me body exhausted, I’m light headed when I leave their apartment, and it’s like they can read my mind to tailor the pleasure/edging so perfectly. I learnt that intense orgasms that are eye watering, are a thing!

Okay maybe in love is a slight exaggeration, but I think I’m a little infatuated with being given the most powerful orgasms of my life.

What are peoples experiences with this? Can you have too much of a good thing? Should you back off a bit when it’s all casual and NSA if you find yourself wanting more and more sex/play? Do you just enjoy it and pack as much in as you can while it lasts? It’s a tricky one I think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

How do you manage not to see each others face, presumably you both are sighted?

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Personally think sex and love are 2 different things

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you d*unk OP? Do they enter & exit a dark room donned in a bed sheet with holes cut out?... Are the Amish?

By *iromancergirl1Woman  over a year ago

bolton

Could be a glory hole

[Removed by poster at 31/01/23 02:11:19]

"Could be a glory hole "

Indeed! In which case a warm mouth isn't a recommendation for love. More just a trip advisor pit stop, no?

By *iromancergirl1Woman  over a year ago

bolton

"Could be a glory hole

Indeed! In which case a warm mouth isn't a recommendation for love. More just a trip advisor pit stop, no? "

id say more lust rather than love

"Could be a glory hole

Indeed! In which case a warm mouth isn't a recommendation for love. More just a trip advisor pit stop, no? id say more lust rather than love"

Indeed

"Could be a glory hole

Indeed! In which case a warm mouth isn't a recommendation for love. More just a trip advisor pit stop, no? id say more lust rather than love"

Well yes?... Which begs the question OP why are you wishing to pull back the proverbial curtain? What if they 'ain't your type'? Do you risk spoiling your pleasure? Or you could find 'the one'

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Extremely confused. Not knowing their face or name doesn't to me constitute to real love. It's just the brain tricking you. Lust is all it is.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

What happened to old fashion way of finding love? Boy meets girl in normal way? Like see eachother faces and get to know eachother properly? True love is able to put up with their bad habits and look after them when they are sick!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Hey people

I was wondering, can you fall in love with the way someone makes your orgasm?

I have a regular FB but we have never seen each others face. I have not even seen their body and don’t even know their name. All I know is that the magic they perform on me leaves me body exhausted, I’m light headed when I leave their apartment, and it’s like they can read my mind to tailor the pleasure/edging so perfectly. I learnt that intense orgasms that are eye watering, are a thing!

Okay maybe in love is a slight exaggeration, but I think I’m a little infatuated with being given the most powerful orgasms of my life.

What are peoples experiences with this? Can you have too much of a good thing? Should you back off a bit when it’s all casual and NSA if you find yourself wanting more and more sex/play? Do you just enjoy it and pack as much in as you can while it lasts? It’s a tricky one I think. "

Naaaa- great sex is just that. Get a grip man !

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I don't think the OP is asking if you can fall in love with *someone*.

He's asking if you can fall in love with the *orgasms* someone gives you.

You're right OP, love is a pretty strong word to associate with that. All those endorphins are clearly flooding your body and making you feel very positive and fuzzy towards this Mystical Orgasm Giver.

I think you can definitely become addicted to the sensations another brings out in you; if it's as effortless as an arpeggio tinkled out one handedly, that's hot isn't it? You can definitely lust after a other because they play your body like a violin.

Being very honest, if I start feeling that way, I try and put a bit of distance between myself and the other. I don't like me when I'm infatuated because of a great fucking.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Lust is a very powerful addiction.

And yes it's very easy to become infatuated with a sexual act. That's how kinks and fetishes are born.

Ride the wave while you can OP, it's a part of your journey

Parking myself here until all Qs are answered...confused!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I think it's possible.

My long term partner told me he loved me, a few years back.

My thoughts were he doesn't love me, he loves what my mouth does for him.

If you saw the two of us together you would think wtf!

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Extremely confused. Not knowing their face or name doesn't to me constitute to real love. It's just the brain tricking you. Lust is all it is."
He did say above maybe he'd used love out of context but yes how do you never see them lol....... Its a gloryhole?

We’ve never seen each others faces because we use blindfold masks. Once I’m where we have agreed me to be I put my mask on, and they (I trust) do the same. Always a “dark room” situation too for if ever blindfolds slip a little The anonymity is one of the main elements when we meet.

I don’t think it’s a massively popular kink but it’s very sensual.

Also, I meant becoming addicted to the way someone makes you orgasm, not the person themselves.

"I don't think the OP is asking if you can fall in love with *someone*.

He's asking if you can fall in love with the *orgasms* someone gives you.

You're right OP, love is a pretty strong word to associate with that. All those endorphins are clearly flooding your body and making you feel very positive and fuzzy towards this Mystical Orgasm Giver.

I think you can definitely become addicted to the sensations another brings out in you; if it's as effortless as an arpeggio tinkled out one handedly, that's hot isn't it? You can definitely lust after a other because they play your body like a violin.

Being very honest, if I start feeling that way, I try and put a bit of distance between myself and the other. I don't like me when I'm infatuated because of a great fucking. "

Exactly what I meant!

Yes that’s what I’m finding myself. I never rush people to reply or hang on by a thread checking my mailbox every 5 minutes, but for these orgasms I do

"Lust is a very powerful addiction.

And yes it's very easy to become infatuated with a sexual act. That's how kinks and fetishes are born.

Ride the wave while you can OP, it's a part of your journey "

I never thought of how kinks and fetishes come about. Interesting! I do plan to ride the wave that’s for sure but it feels a little intense haha.

You can absolutely be addicted to the dopamine

"You can absolutely be addicted to the dopamine "

I guess so!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its an infatuation, an addiction, lust.

It certainly isn’t love.

"Its an infatuation, an addiction, lust.

It certainly isn’t love."

I don’t think it’s love. I was just really tired and couldn’t think of many other words haha.

» Add a new message to this topic