FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Young

Young

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alkingboots OP   Man  over a year ago

cavan

There seems to be quite a lot of young guys after older on here an (fab guys) but no young ladies looking for older , do they not want experience ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sure there are some women looking for older, but as women are a minority here, a subset of that will be less easy to find.

cavan

Not looking for single guys seems to be the most popular sentence on here!

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"There seems to be quite a lot of young guys after older on here an (fab guys) but no young ladies looking for older , do they not want experience ??"

More men than women on here

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Not looking for single guys seems to be the most popular sentence on here!"

If you see it on a profile under looking for, it means the filter is up so men can't message.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer men who are older than me, but I’ve got my upper age limit set to 17 years older. I have chatted to some people beyond that, though.

"There seems to be quite a lot of young guys after older on here an (fab guys) but no young ladies looking for older , do they not want experience ??"

- I think many guys are looking to get their end away (not all...) quickly, so experience on that score is good.

Women, overall, aren't. They want the looks, a chat, the shared fun vibe of a meet

Who says young don't have experience lol, you?

I don’t find “experience” a turn on as often the guy thinks he knows everything, and if you try to tell

a guy who flaunts his “experience” that actually you prefer X to Y, he’ll get pouty and tell you that all the other ladies he’s been with liked that etc. Oddly enough, not everyone likes the same thing!

I won’t lie I enjoy inexperienced guys as I can more easily tell them what I like & what to do. I kinda like the role reversal dynamic of being able to do stuff to an inexperienced guy because he doesn’t know anything else.

"I don’t find “experience” a turn on as often the guy thinks he knows everything, and if you try to tell

a guy who flaunts his “experience” that actually you prefer X to Y, he’ll get pouty and tell you that all the other ladies he’s been with liked that etc. Oddly enough, not everyone likes the same thing!

I won’t lie I enjoy inexperienced guys as I can more easily tell them what I like & what to do. I kinda like the role reversal dynamic of being able to do stuff to an inexperienced guy because he doesn’t know anything else. "

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Age doesn't always equate to sexual experience.

By *ayHaychMan  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

No young women after older guys?!?! Of course there is lol.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"No young women after older guys?!?! Of course there is lol. "

Yes. They're a forkin' dime a dozen on here.

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

"I don’t find “experience” a turn on as often the guy thinks he knows everything, and if you try to tell

I won’t lie I enjoy inexperienced guys as I can more easily tell them what I like & what to do. I kinda like the role reversal dynamic of being able to do stuff to an inexperienced guy because he doesn’t know anything else. "

Same here, totally agree.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Maybe they don't want men old enough to be their dad or grandad, I don't think it quite has the same appeal as older women.

Experience often equals set in their ways.

Disagree, we are here...

"Disagree, we are here..."

Yeah I was gonna say the amount of women in their 20s that want guys 45+ is pretty insane in London

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

I think its just that there's more guys

than women

By *alamity clungeWoman  over a year ago

Clungetown

I can handle a wrinkly nut sack but not a wrinkly face.

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Young women are at the top of the tree in the desirability pyramid in here, and in general life.

Old men are at the bottom of that pyramid.

Therefore, the two will rarely come together

Dublin

"Disagree, we are here...

Yeah I was gonna say the amount of women in their 20s that want guys 45+ is pretty insane in London "

...with a substantial bank account

Clungetown

"There seems to be quite a lot of young guys after older on here an (fab guys) but no young ladies looking for older , do they not want experience ??

Young women are at the top of the tree in the desirability pyramid in here, and in general life.

Therefore, the two will rarely come together "

I disagree. Old men with a dodgy heart and healthy bank balance usually move up a few pegs on the desirability rating

Dublin

"There seems to be quite a lot of young guys after older on here an (fab guys) but no young ladies looking for older , do they not want experience ??

Therefore, the two will rarely come together

I disagree. Old men with a dodgy heart and healthy bank balance usually move up a few pegs on the desirability rating "

Fair point. However they are the overwhelming exception to the rule

Experience of what?

Experience of what? "

Falling asleep after 5mins?

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Yeah I was gonna say the amount of women in their 20s that want guys 45+ is pretty insane in London "

I agree. Favourably or unfavourably it seems to be the prevailing demographic here (in London).

cavan

Meli says dime a dozen , think I better move back to England cause they are hen’s teeth in NI

Yeah I was gonna say the amount of women in their 20s that want guys 45+ is pretty insane in London

...with a substantial bank account"

Cost of living is high in London though

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

That’s not experience - it’s actually immaturity and lack of experience with a bit of arrogance.

A truly experienced person knows how to find out what works, but thats often very different for each individual.

The only time I encountered this attitude was actually younger women who’ve clearly been told by guys they have great skills and don’t . Remember many guys will tell you anything for the chance of a mouth around their cock, it doesn’t mean it’s true

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

They are around, however if my experience is anything to go by, not only are they looking for the sexually experienced guy, but also the feeling of security and protection that the average mature guy can offer.

Loads of women want older men lol.

"Meli says dime a dozen , think I better move back to England cause they are hen’s teeth in NI "

Yeah, do it. There's a whole cohort of women around my age and younger looking for older men.

Granted it comes with daddy issues but fuck it, bit of crazy makes the sex better.

*please note this is a joke, don't tell me off anyone reading this. Thank you.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Dubai & Nottingham

"Meli says dime a dozen , think I better move back to England cause they are hen’s teeth in NI

Yeah, do it. There's a whole cohort of women around my age and younger looking for older men.

Granted it comes with daddy issues but fuck it, bit of crazy makes the sex better.

*please note this is a joke, don't tell me off anyone reading this. Thank you. "

Nothing wrong with wanting a Daddy

At least in the uk they don’t expect an allowance too

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I think it's just there's a shit load of older horny men so they've got a lot of options and a full dance card.

"

At least in the uk they don’t expect an allowance too "

Well, there's definitely that draw. An allowance. Fuck me.

There's never anything wrong with wanting a Daddy. Some men just give off Daddy energy, don't they Daddy?

Dubai & Nottingham

"

At least in the uk they don’t expect an allowance too

Well, there's definitely that draw. An allowance. Fuck me.

There's never anything wrong with wanting a Daddy. Some men just give off Daddy energy, don't they Daddy? "

You’re such a naughty little girl

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

they want their own age group i guess

...with a substantial bank account"

Ah, the oft-quoted cliché. We older men can’t possibly be desirable for our human qualities first and foremost.

If a bank balance can ‘buy’ her affection, can’t a young man with a healthy bank balance do so?

I won’t lie I enjoy inexperienced guys as I can more easily tell them what I like & what to do. I kinda like the role reversal dynamic of being able to do stuff to an inexperienced guy because he doesn’t know anything else.

That’s not experience - it’s actually immaturity and lack of experience with a bit of arrogance.

A truly experienced person knows how to find out what works, but thats often very different for each individual.

"

Yes that was my point exactly. Men who claim they offer “experience” are often like that. Well done for echoing my post back at me

Dubai & Nottingham

Yes that was my point exactly. Men who claim they offer “experience” are often like that. Well done for echoing my post back at me "

Sorry

But real experience (not arrogance) then surely is?

No one really wants an inexperienced immature partner not even guys, unless they are also and learn together, that’s nice, or it’s a kink I guess.

[Removed by poster at 31/01/23 10:10:44]

Same here, totally agree."

Nobody respects "Mr Know it All". You sound pretty empowered @gaslight good for you.

T

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 31/01/23 10:17:10]

Dubai & Nottingham

...with a substantial bank account

Ah, the oft-quoted cliché. We older men can’t possibly be desirable for our human qualities first and foremost.

If a bank balance can ‘buy’ her affection, can’t a young man with a healthy bank balance do so?"

Exactly… unfortunately some do and they don’t care about age no, they care about your position and prestige of your company much more.

Yes that was my point exactly. Men who claim they offer “experience” are often like that. Well done for echoing my post back at me

Sorry

No one really wants an inexperienced immature partner not even guys, unless they are also and learn together, that’s nice, or it’s a kink I guess. "

Tbh I really enjoy inexperienced guys as like I say, they don’t know any better. I’m a bit unusual in that I’m pretty much a top, so for me sex isn’t “me being pleasured by a man”, it’s me giving to and taking pleasure from a man. So a man who has a lot of preconceived ideas about what sex is, that it’s all about the woman’s pleasure, that it’s his “job” to give me orgasms etc isn’t my bag. My kink is topping, taking pleasure from a man etc.

A guy who’s experienced but also willing to have his ideas about sex challenged would appeal as well. But generally I prefer to be the older, more experienced partner.

It is the days of meeting apps, I have had ladies in their 20s and they have no issues finding experience of all ages. They're fighting them off.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Not looking for single guys seems to be the most popular sentence on here!"

I mean it is a swinging site, which generally refers to couple activity after all

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Maybe they don't want men old enough to be their dad or grandad, I don't think it quite has the same appeal as older women.

Experience often equals set in their ways. "

In fairness I think some men fetishize absolutely anything, age included

The whole daddy thing makes me feel

It just says inc35t to me

Sorry just my feelings on it

And I definitely don't want a granddaddy

"The whole daddy thing makes me feel

And I definitely don't want a granddaddy "

Agreed.

A very common (and incorrect) reaction. Read up on it, the psychological aspect of it is quite interesting. All very Freudian at times

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Bit like womwn.who describe themselves as a ightmare to be with as if its some kind of virtue.

A very common (and incorrect) reaction. Read up on it, the psychological aspect of it is quite interesting. All very Freudian at times "

As I said my feelings

I have no interest or desire to read up on it

The OP is 63 the thought of someone that age with my 18 yr old sister is just creepy to me

Again my feelings and thoughts

Bedfont Feltham

"No young women after older guys?!?! Of course there is lol.

Yes. They're a forkin' dime a dozen on here. "

No.they are not and.the majority that want an olderman areo lying interested in the package in his back pocket

Ah, the beauty of us all being different and unique.

If it's consensual and legal, then who are we to kink shame?

Bedfont Feltham

"I can handle a wrinkly nut sack but not a wrinkly face."

I can handle a a wrinkly face I can't handle someone who weights twice as much as me. Everyone's preference right?

"I can handle a wrinkly nut sack but not a wrinkly face."

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

OP to answer your question I think life would be very boring if everyone floated everyone else’s boat. Very boring indeed.

It’s also not a question of someone not wanting someone else’s “experience” as you put it.

I’m very happy with my experience level in life and sexually. Looking for experiences in life is far far removed from looking for someone who claims to have “experience”

Hope you find what you’re looking for. Fab is a smorgasbord

A very common (and incorrect) reaction. Read up on it, the psychological aspect of it is quite interesting. All very Freudian at times "

I totally get some people’s discomfort with it and tbh I wouldn’t call a man Daddy myself. But I style myself as a fem Daddy and enjoy it when a man (who I have an existing connection with) calls me Daddy (I HAAAATE it when strangers do it, especially if they’re being sarcastic). But I’ve had men tell me I’m “sick in the head” to enjoy being called Daddy ¯\__/¯

Clungetown

"I can handle a wrinkly nut sack but not a wrinkly face.

I can handle a a wrinkly face I can't handle someone who weights twice as much as me. Everyone's preference right?"

Are you suggesting I weigh twice as much as you?

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I can handle a a wrinkly face I can't handle someone who weights twice as much as me. Everyone's preference right?"

smooth lol

By *ayHaychMan  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

Sometimes it's not aimed at you but you make the shoe fit

Dubai & Nottingham

Go throw up then……. Sounds like you have unresolved issues around inc35t, after puking book a shrink

Dubai & Nottingham

Sorry

No one really wants an inexperienced immature partner not even guys, unless they are also and learn together, that’s nice, or it’s a kink I guess.

Tbh I really enjoy inexperienced guys as like I say, they don’t know any better. I’m a bit unusual in that I’m pretty much a top, so for me sex isn’t “me being pleasured by a man”, it’s me giving to and taking pleasure from a man. So a man who has a lot of preconceived ideas about what sex is, that it’s all about the woman’s pleasure, that it’s his “job” to give me orgasms etc isn’t my bag. My kink is topping, taking pleasure from a man etc.

A guy who’s experienced but also willing to have his ideas about sex challenged would appeal as well. But generally I prefer to be the older, more experienced partner. "

I kind of get you , it’s more kink a kink / fetish?

I’m fairly dominant sometimes and been with several inexperienced women but it’s not for me , I like a woman who not just enjoying a being dominated but knows how to be dominated and knows what she wants if that makes sense. Inexperienced people don’t really know what they want

Go throw up then……. Sounds like you have unresolved issues around inc35t, after puking book a shrink "

Are you for fucking real questioning around inc35t

You horrible example of a man

And for your information I have a shrink but it is nothing to do with child abuse.

Another on the block list

[Removed by poster at 01/02/23 06:31:35]

Bit like womwn.who describe themselves as a ightmare to be with as if its some kind of virtue."

Sorry

A guy who’s experienced but also willing to have his ideas about sex challenged would appeal as well. But generally I prefer to be the older, more experienced partner.

I kind of get you , it’s more kink a kink / fetish?

I’m fairly dominant sometimes and been with several inexperienced women but it’s not for me , I like a woman who not just enjoying a being dominated but knows how to be dominated and knows what she wants if that makes sense. Inexperienced people don’t really know what they want "

“Inexperienced people don’t really know what they want“ by your definition and dynamic of a Dom.

I don’t need my ‘sub’ to know that she wants to be a sub. That is part of the pleasure. It’s just a different definition of a D/s dynamic.

M

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I can handle a a wrinkly face I can't handle someone who weights twice as much as me. Everyone's preference right?

Are you suggesting I weigh twice as much as you?"

He's lashing out, I think you touched a nerve with the wrinkly face comment.

By *unthum62Man  over a year ago

Benidorm

There are younger women who like older men, some of whom just genuinely prefer that dynamic. They are not too common and spoilt for choice, but they do exist.

There are gold diggers and scammers too, as well as some people with psycholgical issues, same as in most interest groups really.

As far as the sexual experience line goes I found the widest age gap proved the reverse was true and she had experienced things I had not even thought of. Personally speaking the most common thing I have encountered is the comment younger guys are impatient although again I am sure there are those who are not.

I have also found a lot of the comments very "interesting".

People with kinks calling out other peoples kinks is pretty fucking hilarious really but also a bit sad as fab generally covers a whole range of non standard life choices.

Live and let live.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Experience may be how you sell yourself. Personally as a young woman there was no way I sought out men old enough to be my father for experience...... also I think it's pretty reasonable to think that young women are in demand without being on a 'swingers' site.

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 01/02/23 07:13:39]

King's Crustacean

Me neither Tracey ......

I don't want a grandad !

"Me neither Tracey ......

I don't want a grandad !"

Apparently I have issues

Go throw up then……. Sounds like you have unresolved issues around inc35t, after puking book a shrink "

Mate this is gross, have a word with yourself.

Dubai & Nottingham

Go throw up then……. Sounds like you have unresolved issues around inc35t, after puking book a shrink

Mate this is gross, have a word with yourself. "

Why?

Saying something isn’t for you is fine. Although no real need to is there?

Saying something makes you vomit and then saying inc35t is link shaming at best, abusive tbh if someone said that to my face they worst than ^

» Add a new message to this topic