FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I still enjoy nightclubs

I still enjoy nightclubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.L.0460. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I'm nearly 50 & since I split from my husband of 22 years, I'm really loving my freedom.

The only problem I have is that very few women my age & in my area seem to enjoy clubbing & having a bit of a wild night! I only get out every couple of months & when I do, I like to let my hair down..get a little boozy before hitting the dance floor, then a cheeky stop in the takeaway that stays open till 4am, then stagger home & recovering the next day!!!

I don't want to do it every weekend, but my clubbing partner in crime lives 2 hours away, so we can't get together often.

I'm not ready for a house coat & Classic FM just yet!!! I want to grow old disgracefully & have shocking stories to tell the grandkids when I've lost my marbles & don't know what I'm saying!!

Please tell me I'm not alone...being single is amazing, I'm but struggling to find a social group with the same outlook as me isn't easy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ralwizardMan  over a year ago

Thornaby

See you on the dancefloor!!

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I'm nearly 50 & since I split from my husband of 22 years, I'm really loving my freedom.

The only problem I have is that very few women my age & in my area seem to enjoy clubbing & having a bit of a wild night! I only get out every couple of months & when I do, I like to let my hair down..get a little boozy before hitting the dance floor, then a cheeky stop in the takeaway that stays open till 4am, then stagger home & recovering the next day!!!

I don't want to do it every weekend, but my clubbing partner in crime lives 2 hours away, so we can't get together often.

I'm not ready for a house coat & Classic FM just yet!!! I want to grow old disgracefully & have shocking stories to tell the grandkids when I've lost my marbles & don't know what I'm saying!!

Please tell me I'm not alone...being single is amazing, I'm but struggling to find a social group with the same outlook as me isn't easy "

I know what you're saying and good luck finding it as many get older they just think the clubbing scene is for the youngsters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All best to you I think it's great your enjoying yourself and age doesn't matter just lookup some local events

And no harm putting a meet up with the sense of nothing sexual just for a great night maybe even invite some women to join you

Being single sucks. And maybe part of that is not having that partner to do cool stuff with.

Clubs are far too busy for me to just dive into, I really need to be in a mood, and it’s random after some night out usually.

Like you op. None of my mates are up for anything wild. I hope to find another group for that type of stuff.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I'm nearly 50 & since I split from my husband of 22 years, I'm really loving my freedom.

Please tell me I'm not alone...being single is amazing, I'm but struggling to find a social group with the same outlook as me isn't easy "

If I’m honest that’s why I started going to the swinging clubs , particularly the ones that had a more nightclub feel

I left my marriage 10 years ago and I was nearly 40 but all my friends are happily married etc

I had to find a new circle of friends to party with

I found vanilla clubs agg. Dramas , fights , bitchy and of course all young

Swinging clubs are generally safer for single women I found and no means no rather than getting hassled by wasted guys

By *tourgentMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Nope, you're not alone

I have a great social life, it's only bank balance that holds me back! Gigs, clubs, jollies away. I'm lucky to have a few younger mates who go out, most my age are bloody hopeless sadly.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I did all that in my younger years and it no longer holds any appeal

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Haven't been in a nightclub since my early 20s.

I don't drink so they were never my favourite place to go but haven't set foot in one since my sister was badly injured in a crush in an overcrowded club in the late 80s.

Someone I know went to a club last week for his 35th birthday and left after an hour because he was the oldest there

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

My laser work takes me to nightclubs up and down the country, working to help produce some amazing nights for party goers.

If you fancy a social, vip night at one of the events. Happy to arrange something for you

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This is why I go to fab social events. It's a mad weekend away all over the UK, with good friends, laughs, dancing the night away, and likeminded souls

I arrange one at least once a month. As my local friends all have limited time at weekends, so we tend to meet In the week

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"This is why I go to fab social events. It's a mad weekend away all over the UK, with good friends, laughs, dancing the night away, and likeminded souls

I arrange one at least once a month. As my local friends all have limited time at weekends, so we tend to meet In the week "

Oh no will there be dancing. I don’t do dancing

The only problem I have is that very few women my age & in my area seem to enjoy clubbing & having a bit of a wild night! I only get out every couple of months & when I do, I like to let my hair 1down..get a little boozy before hitting the dance floor, then a cheeky stop in the takeaway that stays open till 4am, then stagger home & recovering the next day!!!

Absolutely not on your own gorgeous am 56 and was clubbing until 4:30 last Friday my problem is as soon as I hear all the old skool dance tunes from the 90's I just get all lost in the music love it and dont ever want to stop dancing until it stops

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I generally only go to nightclubs on stag dos and there must be no more depressing sight to see a group of 40-something men dancing around together to The Final Countdown and Come on Eileen…

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It must be 30 years since I went to a nightclub. I still enjoy dancing at parties and normal nights out but I hung up my nightclub cloud.

I'm really glad that you still enjoy it.

Bognor Regis

"I generally only go to nightclubs on stag dos and there must be no more depressing sight to see a group of 40-something men dancing around together to The Final Countdown and Come on Eileen…"

I don't find it depressing seeing a group of people enjoying themselves- they're doing it for themselves & good on 'em!

Bognor Regis

The only problem I have is that very few women my age & in my area seem to enjoy clubbing & having a bit of a wild night! I only get out every couple of months & when I do, I like to let my hair 1down..get a little boozy before hitting the dance floor, then a cheeky stop in the takeaway that stays open till 4am, then stagger home & recovering the next day!!!

Please tell me I'm not alone...being single is amazing, I'm but struggling to find a social group with the same outlook as me isn't easy

Absolutely not on your own gorgeous am 56 and was clubbing until 4:30 last Friday my problem is as soon as I hear all the old skool dance tunes from the 90's I just get all lost in the music love it and dont ever want to stop dancing until it stops "

Nice!!

I (R) love a good night club , and good dance.

J says we are too old and doesn’t like the volume of the music.

» Add a new message to this topic