FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Heathrow

Heathrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am so glad I don't live near heathrow airport I'm in feltham and every time a plane goes over my truck starts to vibrate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

You should be at Kestrels on a sunny afternoon ... I swear the big birds flying out of terminal 5 lean in one direction as they fly overhead, with people trying to get a squizz at all the naked bodies on the loungers!

"You should be at Kestrels on a sunny afternoon ... I swear the big birds flying out of terminal 5 lean in one direction as they fly overhead, with people trying to get a squizz at all the naked bodies on the loungers! "

Sure the pilots are having a perv lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You should be at Kestrels on a sunny afternoon ... I swear the big birds flying out of terminal 5 lean in one direction as they fly overhead, with people trying to get a squizz at all the naked bodies on the loungers! "

Funny you should say that - I am yet to get recognised whilst copping an eyeful in my goose costume

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

i work on heathrow!,used to be on T5 and lodged nr stanwell and could feel the planes take off & landing in the early morning,now on terminal 3 and lodge nr longford and its bloody worse!.

never ever got to go to kestrels as too busy working during the week and anxious to get home at weekends to go to chams.

We wave at the planes when we are at Kestrels , swear you can see them wave back in the planes , bloody noisy though .

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"...

never ever got to go to kestrels as too busy working during the week and anxious to get home at weekends to go to chams. "

That's a shame - Kestrels on a sunny day is ace! Kestrels on a not-so-sunny day is ... ace!

I will have to try kestrels out as I've only ever been to chams

"I am so glad I don't live near heathrow airport I'm in feltham and every time a plane goes over my truck starts to vibrate "

I lived there for 19 years. To be honest never ever noticed it. Loved seeing concorde fly over though. Could hear her start her engines then wait.

In some ways I miss it.

"I am so glad I don't live near heathrow airport I'm in feltham and every time a plane goes over my truck starts to vibrate

I lived there for 19 years. To be honest never ever noticed it. Loved seeing concorde fly over though. Could hear her start her engines then wait.

In some ways I miss it. "

I went on Concorde loads of times but never flu on her used to work for a company called a s l they no longer exist xx

» Add a new message to this topic