FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Humour police

Humour police

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oofy321 OP   Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

Hi guys,can someone from the humour police help me?

I posted a tongue in cheek comment about not normally fancying sexy blondes and thats why I'm on fab...I need to report this as an attempt at humour and the fact I'm actually attracted to curvy dark haired beautiful women...is why I'm on fab

Thanks for the 2 lovely messages and extra thanks for the not so lovely 5 messages....7 messages in one day!!!! Im popular...im gonna be popular x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm afraid any threads on the Police are Tom's domain.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I thought it was funny! Took it as humour! X

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"I'm afraid any threads on the Police are Tom's domain."

You don’t have to put on a red light

moon base zero

"I'm afraid any threads on the Police are Tom's domain."

Toms no fan of these threads

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Ask for the subjective extension.

"I'm afraid any threads on the Police are Tom's domain.

You don’t have to put on a red light"

Those days are all over the news.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

You said something insulting towards the women on the site in the name of humour and quite rightly got called on it.

Now you're posting a weird woe is me thread?

Interesting tactics

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You don't need the humour police goofy.

Just humour.

"You said something insulting towards the women on the site in the name of humour and quite rightly got called on it.

Now you're posting a weird woe is me thread?

Interesting tactics "

Clearly he’s been foiled.

Do better OP

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Not everyone is going to agree with your humour. Especially when it's posed the way it was.

Suck it up. Move on. As a curvy blonde I couldn't care less whether I appeal to someone outside of my preferences. But some people may be more likely to take offense.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Some people have zero chill forget them and move on if the humour police get involved you're probably get a 48-hour ban..

don't get the popo involved you will be on the naughty step

just word your "jokes" better

if you dont like curvy tall mischievous damn sexy blondes leave them to me

moon base zero

"You don't need the humour police goofy.

Just humour."

Some found it funny so its still humour?

moon base zero

"don't get the popo involved you will be on the naughty step

just word your "jokes" better

if you dont like curvy tall mischievous damn sexy blondes leave them to me "

But thats the joke....I love all women...or I wouldn't be on fab

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Totally agree OP, was obviously a jokey statement and I'm pretty sure if you wanted to cause offence we'd all know it. Sadly it got jumped on pretty quickly, I dare say if someone else posted it it wouldn't of got such a negative reaction.

Adding the last sentence confirmed the tongue in cheek of it for me. Sadly in the written word things can easily be read wrong and band wagons become quickly populated.

Add to that the current stress people are carrying on their shoulders right now.

"Totally agree OP, was obviously a jokey statement and I'm pretty sure if you wanted to cause offence we'd all know it. Sadly it got jumped on pretty quickly, I dare say if someone else posted it it wouldn't of got such a negative reaction.

Adding the last sentence confirmed the tongue in cheek of it for me. Sadly in the written word things can easily be read wrong and band wagons become quickly populated.

Add to that the current stress people are carrying on their shoulders right now."

Seems like you need to read or reread the thread fully.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I didn't see the post, but punching down is rareky a good look for humour.

OP, if you meant it as a joke that's fine, but implying the women of fab aren't attractive or are desperate will always go badly quite simply because so many men have said it before with zero humour intended

moon base zero

"Totally agree OP, was obviously a jokey statement and I'm pretty sure if you wanted to cause offence we'd all know it. Sadly it got jumped on pretty quickly, I dare say if someone else posted it it wouldn't of got such a negative reaction.

Add to that the current stress people are carrying on their shoulders right now.

Seems like you need to read or reread the thread fully. "

Explain how you've read the post?

I thought it was funny.

I thought it got jumped on.

This is why I hardly post as I have a strange sense of humour and the written word can be taken in the wrong way

"I didn't see the post, but punching down is rareky a good look for humour.

OP, if you meant it as a joke that's fine, but implying the women of fab aren't attractive or are desperate will always go badly quite simply because so many men have said it before with zero humour intended "

Lots of mean things are said in life and when challenged they say : “it’s just banter, you don’t have a sense of humour”.

Those troupes are often seen as what they are.

"This is why I hardly post as I have a strange sense of humour and the written word can be taken in the wrong way "

Ah, the written word is not as flexible as the oral tradition, the oral tradition can be a bit like Chinese whispers (but with a middle eastern accent!)

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

So many threads on the forums are genuinely about people's preferences - older, younger, big tits, tiny tits, hung, below average, peachy ass yady yady yah - and we don't all take umbridge if we don't have those characteristics. The dude was clearly joking in both his original thread and this one. Lets cut him some slack and all play nicely.

And for the record - Miley is hot and I would for sure.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"I thought it was funny.

I thought it got jumped on.

This is why I hardly post as I have a strange sense of humour and the written word can be taken in the wrong way "

I agree. Clearly it was tongue in cheek. Some folks are just looking to be offended

Explain how you've read the post?"

I’ve read the responses. It seems if you did, you didn’t take that into consideration when you wrote your defence of OP.

"This is why I hardly post as I have a strange sense of humour and the written word can be taken in the wrong way

Ah, the written word is not as flexible as the oral tradition, the oral tradition can be a bit like Chinese whispers (but with a middle eastern accent!)"

Fortune cookie wisdom whispers brush up on your oral!

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"So many threads on the forums are genuinely about people's preferences - older, younger, big tits, tiny tits, hung, below average, peachy ass yady yady yah - and we don't all take umbridge if we don't have those characteristics. The dude was clearly joking in both his original thread and this one. Lets cut him some slack and all play nicely.

And for the record - Miley is hot and I would for sure. "

"And for the record - Miley is hot and I would for sure. "

More of a Chrissy Hynde type of man - and think I might stand a chance there given that she asked both Sid Vicious and Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols to marry her

"This is why I hardly post as I have a strange sense of humour and the written word can be taken in the wrong way

Ah, the written word is not as flexible as the oral tradition, the oral tradition can be a bit like Chinese whispers (but with a middle eastern accent!)

Fortune cookie wisdom whispers brush up on your oral! "

Explain how you've read the post?"

With his eyes, probably

"Hi guys,can someone from the humour police help me?

I posted a tongue in cheek comment about not normally fancying sexy blondes and thats why I'm on fab...I need to report this as an attempt at humour and the fact I'm actually attracted to curvy dark haired beautiful women...is why I'm on fab

Thanks for the 2 lovely messages and extra thanks for the not so lovely 5 messages....7 messages in one day!!!! Im popular...im gonna be popular x"

I feel sorry for the redheads.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

My favourite Milwy Cyrus song is her cover of Hero's

Now, isn't that a coincedance

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I posted on the other thread op with a humorous Miley related response but you asked to have it explained because you didn't get the humour. That's why it's subjective.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Thanks for the 2 lovely messages and extra thanks for the not so lovely 5 messages....7 messages in one day!!!! Im popular...im gonna be popular x"

Attempts at humour. Brave op brave. Lots of folks are very happy to look to be offended on behalf of others first and nuance second. Humour is very personal. And text can be quite clumsy to get it across. I'd recommend prostrating yourself at the feet of the noisy ones... And don't do it again.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Ahhhhh, humour. You need to remember on here that not everyone has the same sense of humour, some folk have even had a humour bypass and some folk can get offended if you shout "boo" too loud.

Just be aware how your posts could come across to some people. The amount of times I type something then delete it because I can't guarantee it won't be taken wrongly.

King's Crustacean

Just humour.

Some found it funny so its still humour? "

Yep.

But not as funny as the back pedalling

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Just humour.

Yep.

But not as funny as the back pedalling "

Ouch

Just humour.

Yep.

Now that comment is a fine example of a sense of humour

"Ahhhhh, humour. You need to remember on here that not everyone has the same sense of humour, some folk have even had a humour bypass and some folk can get offended if you shout "boo" too loud.

Just be aware how your posts could come across to some people. The amount of times I type something then delete it because I can't guarantee it won't be taken wrongly."

That’s because you’re a decent human being.

By *ustus555Couple  over a year ago

NG 21

"Ahhhhh, humour. You need to remember on here that not everyone has the same sense of humour, some folk have even had a humour bypass and some folk can get offended if you shout "boo" too loud.

Just be aware how your posts could come across to some people. The amount of times I type something then delete it because I can't guarantee it won't be taken wrongly."

That's me all over.

Tin town

Thanks for the 2 lovely messages and extra thanks for the not so lovely 5 messages....7 messages in one day!!!! Im popular...im gonna be popular x

I feel sorry for the redheads. "

Mick hucknell song?

moon base zero

Just humour.

Yep.

But this was a humour attempt lol

Tin town

Just humour.

Yep.

But this was a humour attempt lol"

What. You think I'm funny? I'm a funny guy? I amuse you?

moon base zero

Just humour.

Yep.

But this was a humour attempt lol

What. You think I'm funny? I'm a funny guy? I amuse you? "

Maybe im the only one who finds me funny...oh well

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

It's funny a woman can put her preferences BBC tall, hung like a horse body shape age ect ect and nktba word is said.

A bloke does the same he is am evil misogynist.

It's funny a woman can put her preferences BBC tall, hung like a horse body shape age ect ect and nktba word is said.

"

The words you use says a lot about you.

King's Crustacean

"

You think this too ??

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"

That’s me fucked then

King's Crustacean

That’s me fucked then "

You mostly say 'bum'

» Add a new message to this topic