FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Uber / taxi drivers - do you get propositioned a lot ?

Uber / taxi drivers - do you get propositioned a lot ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Speaking to a female friend and she described how her male friend in his 30s gets propositioned a great deal by ladies over 40.

It’s got so difficult for him, he now doesn’t work weekend nights.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Speaking to a female friend and she described how her male friend in his 30s gets propositioned a great deal by ladies over 40.

It’s got so difficult for him, he now doesn’t work weekend nights. "

I think somebody is telling your friend porkies

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I got propositioned by an uber driver and it made me very uncomfortable.

By *rooperRedMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Unfortunately as an Uber delivery driver, no. The first time you get that stunner opening the door in her dressing gown and you're thinking "It's happening!" and they just go "Thank you" and slam the door.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Unfortunately as an Uber delivery driver, no. The first time you get that stunner opening the door in her dressing gown and you're thinking "It's happening!" and they just go "Thank you" and slam the door."

Why unfortunately? Aren't you employed to deliver stuff? Why would you expect customers to want sexual stuff? This is exactly why many women are nervous to open the door to delivery people or to have tradespeople in the house if they're on their own. Unless you have specifically been asked to go to a house for sex (e.g. via this site), then you should only have your day job in mind.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

and they wonder why women avoid Uber / taxi drivers

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Was a taxi driver for 20years and yes i got propositioned on a number of occasions ..never once considered it .. i was at my work ...fun and work always remained seperate entities

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aww poor him. Must be devastatingly handsome.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"Was a taxi driver for 20years and yes i got propositioned on a number of occasions ..never once considered it .. i was at my work ...fun and work always remained seperate entities "

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

How easy is it to become an Uber driver?

Asking for a friend obvs.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"How easy is it to become an Uber driver?

Asking for a friend obvs. "

Uber easy

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"How easy is it to become an Uber driver?

Asking for a friend obvs.

Uber easy "

Oooooo you little tinker

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Bitches will do anything for a free ride!

"Unfortunately as an Uber delivery driver, no. The first time you get that stunner opening the door in her dressing gown and you're thinking "It's happening!" and they just go "Thank you" and slam the door.

Why unfortunately? Aren't you employed to deliver stuff? Why would you expect customers to want sexual stuff? This is exactly why many women are nervous to open the door to delivery people or to have tradespeople in the house if they're on their own. Unless you have specifically been asked to go to a house for sex (e.g. via this site), then you should only have your day job in mind. "

This exactly!!!

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've often wondered about propositioning a taxi driver but never have done. It's not the money as I'd insist on paying the fare but it's quite a nice fantasy to have.

"and they wonder why women avoid Uber / taxi drivers"

Let’s add policemen to your list

"Bitches will do anything for a free ride! "

You’re a proper charmer

By *raraymondoMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I hope you reported him.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Speaking to a female friend and she described how her male friend in his 30s gets propositioned a great deal by ladies over 40.

by female taxi drivers?

It’s got so difficult for him, he now doesn’t work weekend nights. by female taxi drivers? "

The Uber driver is a male in his 30s was getting propositioned by d*unk females 40+ to the level that he doesn’t work night shift on the weekends.

Dublin

It’s got so difficult for him, he now doesn’t work weekend nights. by female taxi drivers?

The Uber driver is a male in his 30s was getting propositioned by d*unk females 40+ to the level that he doesn’t work night shift on the weekends.

"

And pigs fly also

North West

Propositioning the taxi driver is the furthest possible thing from my mind if I need to take a taxi. I'm more concerned with remaining alert and ensuring I'm taken directly to where I want to go. I always feel very vulnerable as a disabled woman in a taxi. Either my "legs" are folded up in the boot with the wheels off, or my wheelchair is restrained with floor fixing points that I can't reach. Either way, I can't get out and run away.

Nope. I've not done it.

When I was a teenager and used taxis (which was pretty much daily), I was propositioned often and it was fucking horrible, especially because they could see I was so young. I had no choice but to use them and I was too afraid to say anything. I had one taxi driver take me back to his flat. If I didn't have my phone with me I don't know what would have happened.

I get so anxious when I have to get in a taxi alone. I try to avoid it these days.

Generally with Uber drivers its the other way round.

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I reported a taxi driver because, at almost 3 in the morning and on my own, he grilled me about having/wanting a boyfriend and what I had been up to on my night out, then, once I had paid him, flashed the Fab sign in screen at me and said something I didn't catch as I quickly got out of his car... Fucking creep

"I reported a taxi driver because, at almost 3 in the morning and on my own, he grilled me about having/wanting a boyfriend and what I had been up to on my night out, then, once I had paid him, flashed the Fab sign in screen at me and said something I didn't catch as I quickly got out of his car... Fucking creep "

lucky escape

North West

"I reported a taxi driver because, at almost 3 in the morning and on my own, he grilled me about having/wanting a boyfriend and what I had been up to on my night out, then, once I had paid him, flashed the Fab sign in screen at me and said something I didn't catch as I quickly got out of his car... Fucking creep "

This is why I worry. I'd be stuck. All I could do is try to make a call or send a message for help.

It’s got so difficult for him, he now doesn’t work weekend nights. by female taxi drivers?

And pigs fly also"

Just because you find it hard to believe , it doesn’t mean this is a BS story. The is is a genuine situation.

You can always find another thread to your liking.

Dublin

"I reported a taxi driver because, at almost 3 in the morning and on my own, he grilled me about having/wanting a boyfriend and what I had been up to on my night out, then, once I had paid him, flashed the Fab sign in screen at me and said something I didn't catch as I quickly got out of his car... Fucking creep

lucky escape "

From what exactly? A conversation about fab?

Dublin

And pigs fly also

Just because you find it hard to believe , it doesn’t mean this is a BS story. The is is a genuine situation.

You can always find another thread to your liking. "

No im enjoying this one

"I reported a taxi driver because, at almost 3 in the morning and on my own, he grilled me about having/wanting a boyfriend and what I had been up to on my night out, then, once I had paid him, flashed the Fab sign in screen at me and said something I didn't catch as I quickly got out of his car... Fucking creep

lucky escape

From what exactly? A conversation about fab? "

I'm starting to believe you're a troll.

Dublin

lucky escape

I'm starting to believe you're a troll. "

Really?

Report the fucker

lucky escape

Really?"

No, I'm joking.

It's very appropriate and normal behaviour to flash a woman a graphic sex website. And there's absolutely noooothing wrong with grilling a woman about any partners she has when she's all alone in a strangers car.

That's not unsettling at all.

Dublin

lucky escape

Really?

No, I'm joking.

It's very appropriate and normal behaviour to flash a woman a graphic sex website. And there's absolutely noooothing wrong with grilling a woman about any partners she has when she's all alone in a strangers car.

That's not unsettling at all. "

One persons grilling is another persons chit chat.

Also, it was the fab sign in page she said...hardly debbie does dallas on repeat

lucky escape

Really?

No, I'm joking.

Also, it was the fab sign in page she said...hardly debbie does dallas on repeat"

You've clearly never had to deal with this kind of thing and it shows.

Dublin

lucky escape

Really?

No, I'm joking.

Also, it was the fab sign in page she said...hardly debbie does dallas on repeat

You've clearly never had to deal with this kind of thing and it shows."

Chit chat and a log in screen?

North West

lucky escape

Really?

No, I'm joking.

Chit chat and a log in screen? "

That nice policeman was just having a chit chat with Sarah Everard and only showed his warrant card. Not the Playboy centrefold. What could possibly go wrong, especially on a busy urban street full of CCTV?

Now, consider when you are potentially locked in a car, no surveillance and away from any source of help.

I'm sure the driver just wanted to exchange tips on knitting

Dublin

lucky escape

Really?

No, I'm joking.

Chit chat and a log in screen?

That nice policeman was just having a chit chat with Sarah Everard and only showed his warrant card. Not the Playboy centrefold. What could possibly go wrong, especially on a busy urban street full of CCTV?

Now, consider when you are potentially locked in a car, no surveillance and away from any source of help.

I'm sure the driver just wanted to exchange tips on knitting "

Ive no idea. He may have had nefarious intentions.

He may also just have been a chatter