FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single guys on Fabswingers

Single guys on Fabswingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently I created a post asking some simple questions about race on FAB, there where some great answers but as the post went on some of the replies got personal by people that don't no me. But what was interesting were some comments about me being a single guy. I then looked at other forum post's and found similar comments about single men just as negative.

The ratio of single guys to ladies and couples is very high (as expected).

Do you think single guys have been given a bad rap or deserve it?

Do you think this has led to an almost hostile attitude from some towards single men?

Do you think the tone of some of the profiles especially ladies and couples is against Single men or not?

Should we all just have fun respect each other and get on with the shaggin?? (for those suffering a sense of humor failure i'm not being sarcastic or seeking attention)

Would love to hear your thoughts! And please be civilized shooting the messenger only gets gunpowder on you hands.

Remember your replies say it all about you - Have fun Play safe live life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can't comment on anyone else's profile but ours certaintly is'nt against single men!

Issues relating to "Single Guys" have been done to death, so be prepared for some unsavoury replies!

Personally, I do not have any issues with single guys, or any other types of people.

I just have issues with people with no manners who cannot be bother to write or spell properly.

Perhaps if people were more selective about who they met they wouldn't be so quick to slag of the single guys.....

The single guys I've met when I've taken time to chat before meeting have all been very nice.........

Single guys get my vote!

SammiandBilly :
"can't comment on anyone else's profile but ours certaintly is'nt against single men! "
Think you profile is top, says what your after in a positive way x

"Issues relating to "Single Guys" have been done to death, so be prepared for some unsavoury replies!

Personally, I do not have any issues with single guys, or any other types of people.

I just have issues with people with no manners who cannot be bother to write or spell properly. "

Of course, I expect it, but that is what free speech is all about. But like i said your reply says more about you than anything else

i think ur two stupid 'look at me' posts is what made people turn, not u being a single guy as many single guys post on here with no problems at all.

this is your third post, your third moaning post, that says it all

"SammiandBilly :can't comment on anyone else's profile but ours certaintly is'nt against single men! Think you profile is top, says what your after in a positive way x "

why thankyou

"Recently I created a post asking some simple questions about race on FAB, there where some great answers but as the post went on some of the replies got personal by people that don't no me. But what was interesting were some comments about me being a single guy. I then looked at other forum post's and found similar comments about single men just as negative.

The ratio of single guys to ladies and couples is very high (as expected).

Do you think single guys have been given a bad rap or deserve it? *** some DO deserve the bad rep, some dont ***

Do you think this has led to an almost hostile attitude from some towards single men? *** Yes from some and understandably so ***

Do you think the tone of some of the profiles especially ladies and couples is against Single men or not? *** Yes, mostly the ones that say NO SINGLE MALES **

Should we all just have fun respect each other and get on with the shaggin?? (for those suffering a sense of humor failure i'm not being sarcastic or seeking attention) ** Yes ***

Would love to hear your thoughts! And please be civilized shooting the messenger only gets gunpowder on you hands. *** If you wear two sets of latex gloves you can get away with shooting the messenger, but you didn't hear it from me ***

Remember your replies say it all about you - Have fun Play safe live life "

"i think ur two stupid 'look at me' posts is what made people turn, not u being a single guy as many single guys post on here with no problems at all.

this is your third post, your third moaning post, that says it all"

'If it sound like moaning I apologies they are simply questions I wanted your thoughts to but that wasn't my intention. But again you don't have to read my post which we are all entitled too. I have also noticed a lot of guys that post get told they are attention seeking ladies and couples why is that?

bored now anyone for a party

"bored now anyone for a party "

Yeap think the natives are getting restless so shall leave this intellectual argument till another time - got MFF have fun, play safe and live life

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

yeah... hmm.... look at me posts aren't the best way of biggin' yaself up....

first it was the whinge about race, now single men...

there are a lot of singles that don't complain, because they have found a way of making the site work for them.... be that the chatrooms, the socials, the profiles... or just maybe not useing stereotypes

"i think ur two stupid 'look at me' posts is what made people turn, not u being a single guy as many single guys post on here with no problems at all.

this is your third post, your third moaning post, that says it all'If it sound like moaning I apologies they are simply questions I wanted your thoughts to but that wasn't my intention. But again you don't have to read my post which we are all entitled too. I have also noticed a lot of guys that post get told they are attention seeking ladies and couples why is that? "

But what I wasn't prepared for was the level and the number of racists overtones especially from the ladies.

you wrote that on your first post, I asked you more then once how you came to think that and what had happen to you to think that, you never explained. you choose to make 2 posts refusing to ‘racist over tones’. but never expanded on it just choosing to go over the same thing over and over again.

And now your next post is about single men having it hard….

Look through the forums lots of single guys post here with no hassle what so ever.

Maybe its about time people stopped ‘blaming’ others for the reaction they receive.

On a forum people respond to post and personality not a ‘person’ as such, so people should think about how they are actually coming across before they moan its pick on me day (I am not talking about u solely I am talking about anyone who feels hard done by)

this is your third post, your third moaning post, that says it all'If it sound like moaning I apologies they are simply questions I wanted your thoughts to but that wasn't my intention. But again you don't have to read my post which we are all entitled too. I have also noticed a lot of guys that post get told they are attention seeking ladies and couples why is that?

But what I wasn't prepared for was the level and the number of racists overtones especially from the ladies.

you wrote that on your first post, I asked you more then once how you came to think that and what had happen to you to think that, you never explained. you choose to make 2 posts refusing to ‘racist over tones’. but never expanded on it just choosing to go over the same thing over and over again.

And now your next post is about single men having it hard….

Look through the forums lots of single guys post here with no hassle what so ever.

Maybe its about time people stopped ‘blaming’ others for the reaction they receive.

On a forum people respond to post and personality not a ‘person’ as such, so people should think about how they are actually coming across before they moan its pick on me day (I am not talking about u solely I am talking about anyone who feels hard done by)"

i feel hard doneby kitty i never got to see you on the pole ffs

There are basically three types of single guys in the UK swinging scene:

1) The married single guy.

2) The timewasting single guy.

3) The genuine single guy.

Let's look at all three for a minute..

~

The Married Single Guy -

----------------------

As his title suggests, he is, in fact, married. His wife doesn't know he's online at silly o'clock in the morning trying to hastily hustle ways of getting his leg over without her ever finding out. He is vague when asked to supply face photographs and even more vague when asked to go on cam or supply a phone number (unless he is the professional Married Single Guy that is, in which case he has his Married Single Guy mobile phone that is topped up on a PAYG tarrif and usually kept in the car or at work, NEVER at home!)

The Married Single Guy will sometimes admit to being married but that he has an 'open' relationship with his wife or that she is a dried up old hag that he can't stand anymore and he's only with her for the sake of the kids.

The Married Single Guy will NEVER put his name down for a social as he can't commit to anything beyond the following day.

~

The Timewasting Single Guy -

--------------------------

This fellow is probably the most irritating swinger you'll come across - and I use the word 'swinger' very loosely here, as he is not a swinger at all. The fact that he has a profile on a swinging site makes him feel, in his own mind, that he is the focal point of the entire UK Swinging scene and he can talk about it passionately and in depth with his vanilla mates down the pub about how many 'birds he shagged at a party he never even went to'. He will post the same message to multiple women spending the least amount of time possible to actually read their profiles and if he is lucky enough to get a couple of replies turning him down he will respond with, "you are a fat old cunt anyway". If he doesn't receive a response from any single lady he's messaged he will then apply the same tactic to couples directing his lustful attentions to the female and completely ignoring the fact that she has a husband (he will often ask her to meet him alone anyway) - but this is all a front as he has no intention of ever turning up for a meet anyway, he just wants the pictures to show his equally desperate mates.

~

THE GENUINE SINGLE GUY -

----------------------

This chap is not rare in swinging but when you come across one you often breathe a sigh of relief that he isn't one of the other two. He will be courteous and patient in the chat room, on the forum and in his private messaging. He will have read up on how to get accepted in swinging and he will then diligently apply what he's learned and quite soon after he's arrived in a particular swinging community he will be off on his first meet. That is very quickly followed by a very satisfied verification which leads to even more meets as he applies his humour to his contributions on the forum and in chat.

The Genuine Single Guy knows no fear of the other two types of single guys as he simply isn't affected by them. Where they are scratching their heads trying to work out why they aren't being worshipped, he is busy sending Miss XYZ to heaven and back.... and getting a good reputation for it.

There is one drawback to being a Genuine Single Guy though.....

They tend not to remain single for long.

"yeah... hmm.... look at me posts aren't the best way of biggin' yaself up....

there are a lot of singles that don't complain, because they have found a way of making the site work for them.... be that the chatrooms, the socials, the profiles... or just maybe not useing stereotypes "

Thanks for the reply - interesting. definition of a forum "a public meeting or assembly for open discussion" sorry if that seems like a whinge to you. Have fun and play safe

"There are basically three types of single guys in the UK swinging scene:

"

Brilliant

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there are a lot of singles that don't complain, because they have found a way of making the site work for them.... be that the chatrooms, the socials, the profiles... or just maybe not useing stereotypes

Thanks for the reply - interesting. definition of a forum "a public meeting or assembly for open discussion" sorry if that seems like a whinge to you. Have fun and play safe"

the only people who ever mention it are the ones who complain....

you know what... actually it single guys who ruin it for single guys...

those who treat women like a piece of meat...

those who use the race card....

those who can't have a civilised conversation...

those who think the world owes them...

its like real life... those who actually make an effort, who take the time to fit it.... who treat people with respect, will make it work....

too many people have the attitude its a quick and easy shag.... get rid of that assumption and men would have an easier time

Thanks for the reply - interesting. definition of a forum "a public meeting or assembly for open discussion" sorry if that seems like a whinge to you. Have fun and play safe

its like real life... those who actually make an effort, who take the time to fit it.... who treat people with respect, will make it work....

too many people have the attitude its a quick and easy shag.... get rid of that assumption and men would have an easier time"

high 5 dude

[Removed by poster at 21/11/09 20:01:51]

too many people have the attitude its a quick and easy shag.... get rid of that assumption and men would have an easier time"

I completely agree!

wishynsiren and _abio, you both have it in a nutshell... the definitive 'single males'

Well this is the first time I have commented here so be easy on me.

First I am your typical single bloke. And secondly its great here if your polite and ok with people. Just don’t understand some blokes winging about it.

I was given good advice when joining here by a couple of members and haven’t looked back.

They told me the following.

Do’s

Be respectful.

Send personalised messages.

Address both members in a couple.

READ profiles not just skim pictures.

Be your self

Don’ts

Don’t have a chip on your shoulder

Don’t be an arsehole

Don’t whinge when you don’t get a reply.

Don’t throw your toys out and sulk.

Don’t cut and paste messages.

For me the advice has worked. Not hard if you have a bit of grey matter between your ears.

I will slip away now before I get my bum spanked.

"Well this is the first time I have commented here so be easy on me.

First I am your typical single bloke. And secondly its great here if your polite and ok with people. Just don’t understand some blokes winging about it.

I was given good advice when joining here by a couple of members and haven’t looked back.

They told me the following.

Do’s

Be respectful.

Send personalised messages.

Address both members in a couple.

READ profiles not just skim pictures.

Be your self

Don’ts

Don’t have a chip on your shoulder

Don’t be an arsehole

Don’t whinge when you don’t get a reply.

Don’t throw your toys out and sulk.

Don’t cut and paste messages.

For me the advice has worked. Not hard if you have a bit of grey matter between your ears.

I will slip away now before I get my bum spanked.

"

Great Advice

"bored now anyone for a party

Yeap think the natives are getting restless so shall leave this intellectual argument till another time - got MFF have fun, play safe and live life "

still here??? leaving the poor females waitin huh

i lurveeeee single men, aslong as they is fit, i'l have em

"bored now anyone for a party

Yeap think the natives are getting restless so shall leave this intellectual argument till another time - got MFF have fun, play safe and live life

still here??? leaving the poor females waitin huh "

Be civil now (Ladies are right here - trying them to stop them from typing nasty stuff) I realized you have taken a dislike to the tone of my post's naughty_kitty that wasn't my intention. But you have fun and play safe and most of all enjoy...any post you dont like ignore...works for me

pmsl

"wishynsiren and _abio, you both have it in a nutshell... the definitive 'single males' "

Hey Fabio, could this be the first time we've ever been seen to be singing from the same songsheet lol

~

The Married Single Guy -

----------------------

As his title suggests, he is, in fact, married. His wife doesn't know he's online at silly o'clock in the morning trying to hastily hustle ways of getting his leg over without her ever finding out. He is vague when asked to supply face photographs and even more vague when asked to go on cam or supply a phone number (unless he is the professional Married Single Guy that is, in which case he has his Married Single Guy mobile phone that is topped up on a PAYG tarrif and usually kept in the car or at work, NEVER at home!)

The Married Single Guy will sometimes admit to being married but that he has an 'open' relationship with his wife or that she is a dried up old hag that he can't stand anymore and he's only with her for the sake of the kids.

The Married Single Guy will NEVER put his name down for a social as he can't commit to anything beyond the following day.

~

This fellow is probably the most irritating swinger you'll come across - and I use the word 'swinger' very loosely here, as he is not a swinger at all. The fact that he has a profile on a swinging site makes him feel, in his own mind, that he is the focal point of the entire UK Swinging scene and he can talk about it passionately and in depth with his vanilla mates down the pub about how many 'birds he shagged at a party he never even went to'. He will post the same message to multiple women spending the least amount of time possible to actually read their profiles and if he is lucky enough to get a couple of replies turning him down he will respond with, "you are a fat old cunt anyway". If he doesn't receive a response from any single lady he's messaged he will then apply the same tactic to couples directing his lustful attentions to the female and completely ignoring the fact that she has a husband (he will often ask her to meet him alone anyway) - but this is all a front as he has no intention of ever turning up for a meet anyway, he just wants the pictures to show his equally desperate mates.

~

THE GENUINE SINGLE GUY -

----------------------

This chap is not rare in swinging but when you come across one you often breathe a sigh of relief that he isn't one of the other two. He will be courteous and patient in the chat room, on the forum and in his private messaging. He will have read up on how to get accepted in swinging and he will then diligently apply what he's learned and quite soon after he's arrived in a particular swinging community he will be off on his first meet. That is very quickly followed by a very satisfied verification which leads to even more meets as he applies his humour to his contributions on the forum and in chat.

The Genuine Single Guy knows no fear of the other two types of single guys as he simply isn't affected by them. Where they are scratching their heads trying to work out why they aren't being worshipped, he is busy sending Miss XYZ to heaven and back.... and getting a good reputation for it.

They tend not to remain single for long."

the best post i have read on here in over 12 months ,,,, well said that man /woman/ couple

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

To me and my husband we are not interested in single people at the moment because this is something we want to do together with another couple.

swinging to US is been with other couples, if you know what I mean. We wouldn't like to be left out so to speak so at the moment it is just with other couples.

This could and probably will change as we both explore our sexual needs a little more as we meet other couples.

I would never be rude to a single man and we have had mesg of them. I have ALLWAYS replied saying no thank you and the moment we are only seeing other couples.

however some of the messages people have on hear no wonder poor men get a bad name. It is completely not on sending people abusing mesg just because they have been turned down.

sorry rambling again im good at that.

michelle

"To me and my husband we are not interested in single people at the moment because this is something we want to do together with another couple.

swinging to US is been with other couples, if you know what I mean. We wouldn't like to be left out so to speak so at the moment it is just with other couples.

This could and probably will change as we both explore our sexual needs a little more as we meet other couples.

I would never be rude to a single man and we have had mesg of them. I have ALLWAYS replied saying no thank you and the moment we are only seeing other couples.

however some of the messages people have on hear no wonder poor men get a bad name. It is completely not on sending people abusing mesg just because they have been turned down.

sorry rambling again im good at that.

michelle "

Ramble all you like - wonderful response. Being a bloke it is very difficult to do two things at once - typing and getting a BJ - yes they are still here!

"

Ramble all you like - wonderful response. Being a bloke it is very difficult to do two things at once - typing and getting a BJ - yes they are still here! "

Have to say if you were on a meet with me and still posting on the forums while I was giving you a bj - I'd be f***ing pissed off !!!!!!!!!!

"

Ramble all you like - wonderful response. Being a bloke it is very difficult to do two things at once - typing and getting a BJ - yes they are still here!

Have to say if you were on a meet with me and still posting on the forums while I was giving you a bj - I'd be f***ing pissed off !!!!!!!!!!"

that just says it all darling and u know it lol x

"

Have to say if you were on a meet with me and still posting on the forums while I was giving you a bj - I'd be f***ing pissed off !!!!!!!!!!

that just says it all darling and u know it lol x"

Well in my book makes him one of two things:

A liar, he's actually sat at home on his own...........

or

Someone who has no respect for his guests.............

not quite sure which is worst !!!

"

or

not quite sure which is worst !!!"

Not my idea I wanna come off - I will, we are laughing hear but you guys are taking it really really seriously

"

or

not quite sure which is worst !!!"

i know what one i putting my money on lmao

"

or

not quite sure which is worst !!!

i know what one i putting my money on lmao"

Well we'll watch out for the verifications that show what a fabulous time he's had tonight with his very very understanding lady friends......................

oh i never trust them i could get verifaction in a min saying i had a 6man gang bang ten mins ago lmao xx

"oh i never trust them i could get verifaction in a min saying i had a 6man gang bang ten mins ago lmao xx"

Which of course you would never do cause youre such an honest upstanding lady lol xx

Well ladies i personalty would give you my full attention and not try to post on here while supposedly getting a BJ!

Yeh right! Bullshit corner round here i think. And i thought under age dreamers were not admitted here lol.

[Removed by poster at 21/11/09 21:13:17]

huddersfield

have I just completly missed the point there??????

what the hell you on about?

michelle

right, i relised what has happened, the two fems turned up and then decide to just play themselfs lmao shocking huh!!!!

"have I just completly missed the point there??????

what the hell you on about?

michelle"

Just read back a bit Honey you'll soon catch up lol xxx

huddersfield

lol

thank you I have read back!

was wondering who I was meant to be giving a bj too, I can multy task but im not that bloody good

i am giving razzie a minge licking right now, she loves it keeps tickling my ears

"lol

thank you I have read back!

was wondering who I was meant to be giving a bj too, I can multy task but im not that bloody good "

Well I can only tell you who not to bother with lol xx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"

Ramble all you like - wonderful response. Being a bloke it is very difficult to do two things at once - typing and getting a BJ - yes they are still here! "

well as a single male myself, i have to say that if i was lucky enough to have not one but two attentive females to play with.

there is no way in this world you'd find me typing and posting on the forums or anywhere else come to that. to me that shows the upmostr disrespect for the company you have and an attitude towards women that appears to show that they are there for your pleasure and needs and not their own. all i can determine from your post thus far is that you appear to be a very inconsiderate person with scant regard for the females with whom you play with, and show the single male up for something none of us single guys want to be associated with.

so do us all a favour and give the ladie your with the attention they truly deserve and stop posting single guy stuff that does nothing to improve the situation that already is bad enough without your help.... oooh and here is spelt HERE not HEAR as in hear someone say something so there is a little bit of a spl=elling lesson ( i also know i need to improve mine before you fire back)

"i am giving razzie a minge licking right now, she loves it keeps tickling my ears"

You wanna be careful kitty. If she gets green marks on the inside of her thighs she'll realise you wear cheap earrings!

"i am giving razzie a minge licking right now, she loves it keeps tickling my ears"

Sorry it took me soooo long to reply I was just lying back enjoying my minge being rather expertly licked and you deserve all the tickles you get Honey xxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"

Have to say if you were on a meet with me and still posting on the forums while I was giving you a bj - I'd be f***ing pissed off !!!!!!!!!!"

As a guy who has been lucky enuf to have had two ladies to play with, all I can say is, if I was getting a bj, two things would happen

1. I wouldnt be able to type

2. If I could focus well enuf, my hands would be too busy on the other lady!

brecon

Final thought from me on this.

Most, but not all, of the single guys we have met at socials or parties have been great, honest, polite, repectful etc.

In clubs, we have found that more guys tend to have the attitude that "I have paid my money, therefor I want a shag". They follow you round, and unless you go into a lockable room, they seem to think that you are inviting them in to look, touch, etc, and some get quite insistent.

On FAB, I would guess its about 70/30 in favour of the good guys, with most being nice, but some being a right pain.

We now only play with single guys that are "friends of friends", or we meet in socials or at parties. Although we will happily chat with guys on here, they are unlikely to get an invite purely because we are cautious, and would prefer a meet somewhere where we can chat and get to know them.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i am giving razzie a minge licking right now, she loves it keeps tickling my ears

You wanna be careful kitty. If she gets green marks on the inside of her thighs she'll realise you wear cheap earrings! "

Don't worry I snook them off while I was tickling her ears

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

~

The Married Single Guy -

----------------------

~

~

THE GENUINE SINGLE GUY -

----------------------

They tend not to remain single for long."

Fuck me i wish you had told me the result of being a genuine single! Might have chosen to join the time wasters!!

brecon

" "

Eh? Wot?

» Add a new message to this topic