FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That trinity...

That trinity...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eli OP   Woman  over a year ago

So. During a flurry of voicenotes with my emotional support pug tonight, we were discussing dating/meeting people etc. And a topic came up.

The importance of finding someone who stimulates your mind, heart and vagina (or penis depending on what you've got).

How important is that to you? Would you meet someone without that joyful trifecta being met? Do you find you place more value on certain parts of it being met?

Is it something you find easy to find if it is important to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

It's unlikely to be out there for a lot of people so think it's easier to just make do and compromise on the rest

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Your threads speak straight to my soul.

For me, I really want to meet someone who can stimulate all three. I’m in a position at the moment where I am wanting to get back out and meet/date but until someone can intrigue all three, I have no interest

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

For me the nethers don’t engage without the mind. Back in my youth it was different, but now I find there has to be something there.

Heart? That’s the golden ticket. If that charred muthafucker flickers into existence then something special is kicking off

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I've been lucky enough to find him, purely by chance and he's stuck with me for life

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh Meli, another stupendous post.

Personally I think it’s the holy grail, finding someone that can push you mentally, intrigue you, calm your fires and leave you with your jaw dropped. Finding and keeping such a person would be fulfilling indeed.

It’s not essential in everyone you spend time with intimately, but difficult to settle fully without all three being met

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

It's not something that I find easily whatsoever. Someone needs to intrigue me before my heart or my vagina are remotely bothered. And I'm a proper weirdo who likes random things, which narrows the pool of people I find mentally on wavelength

Going to be in the minority here

But it really all depends

What the person / relationship dynamics is between me and them

Ie if it’s dateing and going out

And and it was open / semi open then only need two off the 3 hart and head the sex can be substituted elsewhere a realship can Tracend awwsome sex

If it’s just a fuck buddy then only needs one off the 3 the sex

But saying that I would probably settle for someone who gets my hart and head and medocor sex and closed if they got the other two

As sex isn’t the be all and end all

It’s the cuddleing the laughing to gether that I miss the most

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I've always said "seduce my mind, my body will follow". I couldn't meet someone if they couldn't do this.

All three are important for me when looking for a partner, let it be sexual or otherwise. Unfortunately, I never have encountered such person AND be reciprocated at the same time, so I’m just giving up.

By *aximum_funMan  over a year ago

West Herts

"Heart? That’s the golden ticket. If that charred muthafucker flickers into existence then something special is kicking off "

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

All 3, in that order, with out the previous one you can't have the next.

If you don't speak to my mind you won't get my heart, if you don't speak to my heart you won't get my penis.

"It's unlikely to be out there for a lot of people so think it's easier to just make do and compromise on the rest"

Definitely. There's also the likelihood of you thinking someone speaks to your heart because you're a bit infatuated and really they're just talking to your penis/vagina.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes please! Can you find that person for me, Meli?

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We tried the fuck and go’s in a club and it doesn’t work for us at all.

So we need our mind stimulated and our cock/pussy will follow.

We’ve turned down meeting people who haven’t been able to get into our minds. It’s our biggest sexual organ and one that needs to be played with first before any other parts get touched

K

"Your threads speak straight to my soul.

For me, I really want to meet someone who can stimulate all three. I’m in a position at the moment where I am wanting to get back out and meet/date but until someone can intrigue all three, I have no interest "

Hello Jamie.

Thank you for that lovely compliment. Your sycophancy makes me smile.

Yep, apathy is completely understandable. What's the point of settling for less if that's what you want? It wouldn't be fair to you. Or them. But mainly you because you're the main character of your life.

Unless they stimulate one part and have a perfect jawline and Hugh Grant vibes.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I think the heart enters into things later. So I would happily meet someone on the basis of mind and fanny flutters. When heart gets involved too then you've got a keeper.

J

I take the "Meatloaf" on this one.

Meli, as a poly, do you need the trifecter (sic) with each or altogether?

I think now that I am all fab grown up and sensible, if I was going to meet from here again I would keep the heart out of it and go for the mind and the vag part. Im going to need to find you interesting and challenging and a bit drop dead sexy to me. But Im not up for falling for you because thats where all the problems start and a previous brilliant friendship can get a bit wonky.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"It's unlikely to be out there for a lot of people so think it's easier to just make do and compromise on the rest

Definitely. There's also the likelihood of you thinking someone speaks to your heart because you're a bit infatuated and really they're just talking to your penis/vagina."

Oh definitely, but there's the other way around too where you can love their personality and they engage your mind and want to find them sexually attractive as a result

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

For me it would be mind, vag and eyes. I'd like to keeps hearts out of it

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

" Would you meet someone without that joyful trifecta being met? Do you find you place more value on certain parts of it being met?

Is it something you find easy to find if it is important to you?"

Meet - yes.

Be friends with - yes.

Have a relationship with - no.

Having left a disaster, I am principally looking for friends so the mind is most important at the moment.

"For me the nethers don’t engage without the mind. Back in my youth it was different, but now I find there has to be something there.

Heart? That’s the golden ticket. If that charred muthafucker flickers into existence then something special is kicking off "

Charred muthafucker. Oh your way with words.

Yes, I think the mind can be so important. If that's stimulated, you're excited and actively enjoying it, it has potential. Equally, once the mind stops being stimulated, it's kind of telling isn't it?

Manchester-ish

"For me the nethers don’t engage without the mind. Back in my youth it was different, but now I find there has to be something there.

Heart? That’s the golden ticket. If that charred muthafucker flickers into existence then something special is kicking off "

Just realised I repeated what you said but not as eloquently

"I've been lucky enough to find him, purely by chance and he's stuck with me for life "

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

In a nutshell, no, if they didn't stimulate my mind and body, you are not going to have the attraction

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

It depends what I'm looking for out of someone.

If it's just a fuck, all they have to do is stimulate my mind and body.

If it's a romantic endeavour, then they have to stimulate all three.

I've yet to find someone that can do all three.

"Oh Meli, another stupendous post.

Personally I think it’s the holy grail, finding someone that can push you mentally, intrigue you, calm your fires and leave you with your jaw dropped. Finding and keeping such a person would be fulfilling indeed.

It’s not essential in everyone you spend time with intimately, but difficult to settle fully without all three being met "

Ha, my threads are more often than not based off of my ever curious mind and conversations that leave me with even more questions. Thank you though.

Calm your fires is a beautiful expression, I adore that. I'm not sure it is essential with everyone you're intimate with. I also think you find them in varying quantities with people. And your general mood etc can affect the value you place on each thing.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

"Your threads speak straight to my soul.

For me, I really want to meet someone who can stimulate all three. I’m in a position at the moment where I am wanting to get back out and meet/date but until someone can intrigue all three, I have no interest

Hello Jamie.

Thank you for that lovely compliment. Your sycophancy makes me smile.

Yep, apathy is completely understandable. What's the point of settling for less if that's what you want? It wouldn't be fair to you. Or them. But mainly you because you're the main character of your life.

Unless they stimulate one part and have a perfect jawline and Hugh Grant vibes. "

Having such main chatter energy can be exhausting. I’m not prepared to be wooed by a supporting cast member.

I think I may be celibate for quite some time.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

"So. During a flurry of voicenotes with my emotional support pug tonight, we were discussing dating/meeting people etc. And a topic came up.

The importance of finding someone who stimulates your mind, heart and vagina (or penis depending on what you've got).

How important is that to you? Would you meet someone without that joyful trifecta being met? Do you find you place more value on certain parts of it being met?

How would I know if she stimulate all three without a meet. Moreover, few meets would be needed. So my answer yes, I’d meet without all three of there is minimum Connection and attraction. I am not the one jumping into fast conclusion on minimum data. Meeting New people is fun, even if you aren’t meant to be together for life.

Another question wether I see my self in relationship without that holy trinity - no, definitely not. No compromise.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"So. During a flurry of voicenotes with my emotional support pug tonight, we were discussing dating/meeting people etc. And a topic came up.

Having read most of the responses so far it's no surprise that the singles seem to respond in a different way to what I suspect would be the view more common from couples.

I suspect most of them may be less concerned about the heart element, given they have each other and won't be seeking that same emotional attachment that a single might.

It's great when there's friendship involved, but that's possibly a different emotion to what a single pringle may feel. For us? We need stimulation mentally and of course physically, but there's no real need for any form of deep emotional connection.

We have to like someone to get jiggy with them, but equally it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we'd enjoy an occasional pure physical connection, especially in a club environment.

So as Marvin Lee Aday once said....two out of three ain't bad.

A

"It's not something that I find easily whatsoever. Someone needs to intrigue me before my heart or my vagina are remotely bothered. And I'm a proper weirdo who likes random things, which narrows the pool of people I find mentally on wavelength "

Hello Frida *waves*

I like your avatar.

That aside, yes. Random things can definitely narrow the pool and then you have to wade even deeper to get a bit wet (look, I'm running with the pool thing). I find little things switch me off. And because I'm a bit of a twonk, my mind is easily switched off. Far too easily.

braintree

Heart? That’s the golden ticket. If that charred muthafucker flickers into existence then something special is kicking off

Just realised I repeated what you said but not as eloquently "

I’m not sure charred muthafucker is eloquent, but thanks

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I have a fanatical obsession to delve deep beyond the veneer for my mind to be truly engaged before my phallus is stimulated or even before lusting after a woman's pudendum.

Mèlí, my "trifecta" is like a 3-digit padlock, comprising of my manhood, heart and mind. All three have to be perfectly aligned in order to unlock my desire to take things further.

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I don't need my heart stimulated except by coffee. But I've never found anyone attractive without wanting to delve into their mind as well as their body. I've never had a one-night stand, for example, and I know myself well enough to know I never could.

I don’t need the 3 jaded in 1 before meet or dating …

As give a chance and time for the 3 elements to forge … slowly as you getting to know .

But yes , it will have to happen at some point or the connection and the chemistry will not exceed the expectations .

Specially on dating . Don’t imagine myself settling for something that doesn’t feel special .

I believe in special feeling on first sight .

The rest will only help to prove it

"Going to be in the minority here

But it really all depends

What the person / relationship dynamics is between me and them

Ie if it’s dateing and going out

And and it was open / semi open then only need two off the 3 hart and head the sex can be substituted elsewhere a realship can Tracend awwsome sex

If it’s just a fuck buddy then only needs one off the 3 the sex

But saying that I would probably settle for someone who gets my hart and head and medocor sex and closed if they got the other two

As sex isn’t the be all and end all

It’s the cuddleing the laughing to gether that I miss the most "

That makes perfect sense. Different dynamics, different relationships will have more importance on some things, less on others. Sex isn't the be all and end all, there's a lot to be said for enjoyable companionship with another - that ease. And being able to laugh and discuss nothing but everything is truly one of life's great pleasures.

Manchester-ish

"I’m not sure charred muthafucker is eloquent, but thanks "

eloquent

adjective

fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.

Taken from the Oxford Online Dictionary. Persuasive af muthafucker.

braintree

"I’m not sure charred muthafucker is eloquent, but thanks

eloquent

adjective

Taken from the Oxford Online Dictionary. Persuasive af muthafucker. "

. You bossed me

eloquent

adjective

. You bossed me "

And you liked it, admit it

"All three are important for me when looking for a partner, let it be sexual or otherwise. Unfortunately, I never have encountered such person AND be reciprocated at the same time, so I’m just giving up."

Ach. I'd say don't give up but that veers in to patronising territory. I think that you (a generic, general you) can find it when timing is right. Sometimes things align and all three are ticked.

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

Back in the day of feral Lexi I wasn’t too bothered about a long term partner as I was having far too much fun being single.

But saying that I still needed these things stimulated to be interested in someone.

Now I HAVE to have these met. And luckily enough for me they are. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

"Yes please! Can you find that person for me, Meli? "

Ha! My matchmaking skills are dire but I could give it a good go.

braintree

eloquent

adjective

. You bossed me

And you liked it, admit it "

A rare occasion indeed

"All three are important for me when looking for a partner, let it be sexual or otherwise. Unfortunately, I never have encountered such person AND be reciprocated at the same time, so I’m just giving up.

Ach. I'd say don't give up but that veers in to patronising territory. I think that you (a generic, general you) can find it when timing is right. Sometimes things align and all three are ticked. "

Sweet as ever, beautiful Meli x I appreciate your kind words and don’t feel patronised at all. Maybe is wiser to be the funny aunt or wait to have grandchildren to love….not long now

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Yes please! Can you find that person for me, Meli?

Ha! My matchmaking skills are dire but I could give it a good go. "

Can't be worse than my own, surely.

Also "you must be truely desperate to come to me for help" comes to mind I am!

"We tried the fuck and go’s in a club and it doesn’t work for us at all.

So we need our mind stimulated and our cock/pussy will follow.

We’ve turned down meeting people who haven’t been able to get into our minds. It’s our biggest sexual organ and one that needs to be played with first before any other parts get touched

K"

I don't think there's anything wrong with fuck and go's; definitely did a few of those in my younger years. But yes, if the mind isn't quite in it it's hard to want to get in anywhere else isn't it? I'm surprised though, I thought your ears were your biggest sexual organ K.

I could of met lots of women if I wasn't a fussy fucker. If she ain't got the x-factor I don't want to meet her.

And with me trying to punch above my weight on here, I will probably never meet anyone again through this site.

Manchester-ish

eloquent

adjective

. You bossed me

And you liked it, admit it

A rare occasion indeed "

"I take the "Meatloaf" on this one.

Meli, as a poly, do you need the trifecter (sic) with each or altogether?"

It took me some time to understand what you meant, sorry Tessa!

A poly. Like that.

As a poly, no. I don't need all three. I'm quite guarded with my heart, it's rare for someone to truly appeal to that. I value my mind being stimulated an awful lot though.

I think for me; I'd happily meet someone if they spoke to my heart in some small way, it could be the way a friend lights you up. It doesn't have to be in a big romantic way. I'd rather it wasn't.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"It's not something that I find easily whatsoever. Someone needs to intrigue me before my heart or my vagina are remotely bothered. And I'm a proper weirdo who likes random things, which narrows the pool of people I find mentally on wavelength

Hello Frida *waves*

I like your avatar.

That aside, yes. Random things can definitely narrow the pool and then you have to wade even deeper to get a bit wet (look, I'm running with the pool thing). I find little things switch me off. And because I'm a bit of a twonk, my mind is easily switched off. Far too easily.

"

Hello Meli,

Why thank you.

Yes my mind switches off far too easily in general. Which can make it hard to stay focused on people. Yep I said I said most people bore me somewhat. But those that don't I adore this counts for romantic and platonic friendships. So I'll be a twonk with you

It's so important. I guess I find it hard to let go with someone I don't have a connection with... but my heart? Maybe not like that, but I do want someone I can trust who makes me smile. I find it quite difficult to get to that point. It's very rare I click with someone on several different levels. I'm trying to work on it since all I am seeking is sex, but it is proving difficult for me to let myself go and be with someone who doesn't tick all the boxes.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I don't think I've ever had all three. There are people that I have shared intellectual understanding with, and people who have grabbed my heart (and I hope I have grabbed theirs). Rarely both of these, but it has happened.

The third part has never really happened other than sometimes a bit of NSA with near strangers. My gender dysphoria makes it difficult for me to be properly aroused even when it is with someone I find overwhelmingly attractive, so my sexual performance is rarely brilliant. And conversely, I think the trans thing makes it so that those who I do have mental and/or emotional connection with, relate to me in a less sexual way.

Perhaps I've just never met the right person. Seems unlikely now that I ever will.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I take the "Meatloaf" on this one."

You took the words right out of my mouth

[Removed by poster at 20/01/23 00:21:19]

» Add a new message to this topic