FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Difficulty fabbing

Difficulty fabbing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatn1ceguy OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I don’t know what I am doing wrong.. I had a go on tinder and was doing well but tbh I’m not looking to settle down.. I’m on and off this site it’s just so hard to even just have a conversation! What am I doing wrong.. help and guidance appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don't really know what you are doing to be able to suggest what you might be doing wrong OP

By 'on and off this site' what are we talking?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Personally... Your username would put me off. Without even looking at your profile.

"Personally... Your username would put me off. Without even looking at your profile."

Agreed

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I don’t know what I am doing wrong.. I had a go on tinder and was doing well but tbh I’m not looking to settle down.. I’m on and off this site it’s just so hard to even just have a conversation! What am I doing wrong.. help and guidance appreciated "
do you send cock pics and sexually explicit messages to strangers?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Personally... Your username would put me off. Without even looking at your profile.

Agreed"

I'll 'third' that. Usernames are the first thing seen when viewing a profile, browsing or receiving a message.

Pics are a tad cock heavy and whilst you have a face pic you also have one in uniform and fairly or unfairly, military personnel have had a bad rep on swinging sites at times.

The profile text also tells little and there's no reason to state you're not looking to meet men - just use filters.

A

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

Get to socials and clubs. Pretty much all I use this site for now is the forums and seeing what socials are coming up around my area.

"Personally... Your username would put me off. Without even looking at your profile.

Agreed"

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

And another one for your username being off-putting, sorry OP.

I tend to read profiles and look at pics before reading a message (or sending one) and although you're a good looking guy with a very well kept body, the profile doesn't really appeal to me. I think many women do the same sort of thing, so perhaps look at your "shop window" and consider that, as it could be that others think similarly to the way I am?

Hope that helps.

Posh

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Profile is OK and you are a handsome lad with a great body. On the young side for many. Keep going and you should get some interest.

Anything made public online that identifies you like a public face pic or advertises a role in the military is a straight no for me.

It's only my opinion, but I think it shows a lack of maturity and common sense casting your personal business and security to the wolves like that and speaks to your attitude/personality and it could potentially adversely affect anyone in your company.

"Anything made public online that identifies you like a public face pic or advertises a role in the military is a straight no for me.

It's only my opinion, but I think it shows a lack of maturity and common sense casting your personal business and security to the wolves like that and speaks to your attitude/personality and it could potentially adversely affect anyone in your company."

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Anything made public online that identifies you like a public face pic or advertises a role in the military is a straight no for me.

It's only my opinion, but I think it shows a lack of maturity and common sense casting your personal business and security to the wolves like that and speaks to your attitude/personality and it could potentially adversely affect anyone in your company.

"

Wish more people would take notice of the privacy implications of having your face publicly visible on a swingers site.

I know ever woman and her dog has an onlyfand nowadays and it's currently "in" to be sexually liberated, but while that is a very good thing to wish on society, there is unfortunately a large proportion of people that would/could/can make your life a misery.

Sad, but true...

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Wish more people would take notice of the privacy implications of having your face publicly visible on a swingers site.

I know ever woman and her dog has an onlyfand nowadays and it's currently "in" to be sexually liberated, but while that is a very good thing to wish on society, there is unfortunately a large proportion of people that would/could/can make your life a misery.

Sad, but true..."

Wow my sausage fingers are doing me proud on the spelling today!

Sad, but true..."

-change username.

-add more pictures of yourself(not penis pictures)

- verify your profile saying you’re real person.doesn’t matter if others have verified you through meets or web cam.

- add more to your profile information. There’s nothing what would ring a bell in my head and say “ooohhh, I will message this guy”

-message back with manners. And include face picture.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic