FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dating

Dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you go about dating with the view to being in a relationship and get across that your ok with them being non mon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Just say it? Or have it on your dating profile, assuming you have one

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I have never dated so don't listen to me

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"How do you go about dating with the view to being in a relationship and get across that your ok with them being non mon "

Bring it up in the first conversation, don't leave it till later

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Generally anyone I'm interested in that way is made well aware of the way I live my life before moving past friends.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

If it's on your profile you'll be lucky to get a positive response I think ..tho a lot of woman on tinder and POF as well as fab I have found , tho their dating profile is almost always ...looking to vanilla date ..

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Be open with the fact you'd be comfortable with it. You know when you start talking to someone, about dating history or things you're interested in... you'll find a way to say you're looking for non-monogamy. Best of luck with it OP.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Be upfront about it.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"If it's on your profile you'll be lucky to get a positive response I think ..tho a lot of woman on tinder and POF as well as fab I have found , tho their dating profile is almost always ...looking to vanilla date .."

I don't know. I think that people are more open to/curious about non-monogamy. My erm oldmanfriend makes it very clear he's poly in his profile. It really doesn't put women off at all, quite a few forum women are still interested in talking to him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would probably bring it up on the first date

Yes normally sex talk on a first date wouldn’t be a good topic

But I also feel if that’s what your harts set on that kind off relationship there isn’t any point in wasting each others time

And bring it up 3-4 months down the line as if it’s not for them

They have just wasted 3-4 months when they could have found the right person for them

Just be a adult about it and have a non sexual conversation about it

Also be passific about what kind

Open both ways ie both can have sex with who ever they like without the other approval

Semi open both ways ie both can have sex with others but only at the other hafes approval

Closed one way open one way same as above but only one person can

Closed one way semi open the other same as above

Open one way semi closed the other ie one can have sex with who ever they like when ever they like the other must seek approval

Wouldn’t be crass about it or childish or dirty

Would probably say something along the lines off

Was just wondering how you felt about open relationships as that’s technically what I looking for

I no it’s not something that would normally be brought up on a first date

But I thought I would as I respect you to much to waste your time and bring it up 3-4 months down the line

At least this way we can see we are compatible if not we still finish dinner and drinks or what ever the date is and go or separate ways ither at the end off the evening or the next morning

By *ittall2020Man  over a year ago

Norwich

"If it's on your profile you'll be lucky to get a positive response I think ..tho a lot of woman on tinder and POF as well as fab I have found , tho their dating profile is almost always ...looking to vanilla date .."

Yes, the Fab and POF profiles can really contradict, though it can be that a faker is using the same pics on both sites

"I have never dated so don't listen to me "

No no no, you must have dated? X

By *itonthesideWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ill be honest… I am a woman in one of those relationships but if he had gone with the advice on this thread to put it on his profile or bring it up in a first chat or first date then there wouldn’t have been a second date

I agree that it needs to be discussed fairly early on but there will cone a time that the topic of conversation lends itself naturally to that disclosure

When i am in the beginnings of getting to know someone i want to know in what ways we will be compatible together, not already be chatting about how much we will be allowed to do apart

"If it's on your profile you'll be lucky to get a positive response I think ..tho a lot of woman on tinder and POF as well as fab I have found , tho their dating profile is almost always ...looking to vanilla date ..

Yes, the Fab and POF profiles can really contradict, though it can be that a faker is using the same pics on both sites"

Different places looking for different things

Some people aren’t swingers at all on here and that’s fine

They looking for a life partner and it’s understandable

But we also have needs

So fab for the needs till we find that life partner ither here or there

Cuts down on the bs

Find on date sites guys bam up to the high heavens just to get they end away then ghost

And find guys on fab are straight to the point in fact maybe a bit to much to the point but at least I know whare I stand

Plus with fab with the number being like 4-1 you can have your pick off the liter so to speak

So have one site for date and one site for sex while looking for that date means they can cut down on the bs

Also means that when I go on a date I am looking at life partner stuff and not just thinking I not had sex in 4-5-6 months they not for me but bang any way just because

I can date and take it as it comes because I am getting sex else whare all ready

"If it's on your profile you'll be lucky to get a positive response I think ..tho a lot of woman on tinder and POF as well as fab I have found , tho their dating profile is almost always ...looking to vanilla date ..

Yes, the Fab and POF profiles can really contradict, though it can be that a faker is using the same pics on both sites"

A lot of people use this site for hookups and sexual oriented relationships/friendships and dating apps for actual dating though with a view to a relationship. Even on here not everyone is here for swinging or multiple partners etc Im only here to meet single men and one at a time.

» Add a new message to this topic