FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Emma Radacanu

Emma Radacanu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndylancs1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

I know she’s been knocked out again, but the tennis aside…..

I’d love to bury my face up her sweaty skirt when she came off court. Sniffing her pussy through those shorts/knickers Mmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I can see this thread going down a treat

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Yeah she’s alright

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Doesn't seem to have the mental fortitude.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Since the us open victory she's on court long enough to get tennis fanny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who ???

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Who ???"

she's a 20 year old tennis player who has recently struggled with injury

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Who ???

she's a 20 year old tennis player who has recently struggled with injury"

But rather than talk about her sporting prowess, sadly it seems more common to sexually objectify her.

"Who ???

she's a 20 year old tennis player who has recently struggled with injury"

Aww ok thanks you so much

I see now yip I don’t fallow tennis so wouldn’t have know

I would bury my balls up her base line

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

It does seem she got lucky with that win that landed her on the scene. Unfortunately she just seems to not be able to recreate it and all the media pressure piled into her about being the next big tennis messiah

Plus off loading her coach whom helped her win doesn’t seem to have worked In her favour playing wise

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Who ???

But rather than talk about her sporting prowess, sadly it seems more common to sexually objectify her. "

It doesn’t stop there though. Men on here sexually objectify most women. Especially news readers and weather girls.

They say “I bet this and that about them “ as if they know their life story. Pathetic really

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

What an awful day to be literate

[Removed by poster at 19/01/23 09:55:02]

"It does seem she got lucky with that win that landed her on the scene. Unfortunately she just seems to not be able to recreate it and all the media pressure piled into her about being the next big tennis messiah

Plus off loading her coach whom helped her win doesn’t seem to have worked In her favour playing wise

"

Too much pressure, far too young. I don't know too much about tennis but it's seemingly like a massive ask to recreate a Grand Slam win

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Over the last 10 years there have been many young ladies that’s have won grand slams but can’t seem to follow it up.Whether it’s because the way the women’s game is with 3 sets matches , physical development , hunger and determination , too much money too soon or just got lucky I don’t know.

Aside from the Williams sisters at their peak, the ladies game has been hugely inconsistent. Many different world number 1 players, many one time a slam winners. Emma, it seems, is destined to be another one of those one hit wonders. But hey, she’ll retire in 10-15 years time and still be able today “I’m a grand slam champion”. Result!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She's 20. Her life is in front of her, she might become a very successful tennis player, she might not. At 20 I don't think she should be classed as unsuccessful when she's achieved far more in the sporting world than this 66 year old holder of swimming a width certificate ever will.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"She's 20. Her life is in front of her, she might become a very successful tennis player, she might not. At 20 I don't think she should be classed as unsuccessful when she's achieved far more in the sporting world than this 66 year old holder of swimming a width certificate ever will. "

Not forgetting being overly sexualised for just being herself…

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Who ???

But rather than talk about her sporting prowess, sadly it seems more common to sexually objectify her.

It doesn’t stop there though. Men on here sexually objectify most women. Especially news readers and weather girls.

They say “I bet this and that about them “ as if they know their life story. Pathetic really "

There's no issue with saying that someone finds her attractive etc, but the "I'll smash her back doors in' type comments knock me sick. The lady obviously hasn't consented to that and saying "I'd give her one....." is effectively saying you'd intend to enter into sexual contact, no matter what. Which is absolutely grim

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"She's 20. Her life is in front of her, she might become a very successful tennis player, she might not. At 20 I don't think she should be classed as unsuccessful when she's achieved far more in the sporting world than this 66 year old holder of swimming a width certificate ever will.

Not forgetting being overly sexualised for just being herself… "

That happens to nearly every woman. Multiply by ten trillion for being in the public eye wearing sports gear, being young and beautiful

By *ogisticalBigManMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just out of curiousity how many women look at the male equivalents and think something similar?

How often do we see someone looking at a picture of Jason Momoa and going "oooooh his acting talent is top notch"?

Not saying sexualising someone is a good thing.....but it works both ways

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"She's 20. Her life is in front of her, she might become a very successful tennis player, she might not. At 20 I don't think she should be classed as unsuccessful when she's achieved far more in the sporting world than this 66 year old holder of swimming a width certificate ever will. "

Completely this! She may have got lucky with the US Open (though all sports people need luck!) and it may prove to be the highlight of her career. But it may not, and already writing her off as a one-hit wonder feels a bit harsh/premature!

"Just out of curiousity how many women look at the male equivalents and think something similar?

How often do we see someone looking at a picture of Jason Momoa and going "oooooh his acting talent is top notch"?

Not saying sexualising someone is a good thing.....but it works both ways"

I mean linking at someone and finding them attractive is pretty different to

"I’d love to bury my face up her sweaty skirt when she came off court. Sniffing her pussy through those shorts/knickers"

Or the countless threads on Liz Truss of men speculating how dirty she was, detailing what they'd like to do to her. And the countless other women.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Shit tennis player.

I’d bum her

"I know she’s been knocked out again, but the tennis aside…..

I’d love to bury my face up her sweaty skirt when she came off court. Sniffing her pussy through those shorts/knickers Mmm"

Oh dear

"She's 20. Her life is in front of her, she might become a very successful tennis player, she might not. At 20 I don't think she should be classed as unsuccessful when she's achieved far more in the sporting world than this 66 year old holder of swimming a width certificate ever will.

Completely this! She may have got lucky with the US Open (though all sports people need luck!) and it may prove to be the highlight of her career. But it may not, and already writing her off as a one-hit wonder feels a bit harsh/premature!"

In fairness this is a traitor of British society and British media. We seem to see encouraging and celebrating failure as far more important than encouraging growth and success

Have to be shower fresh first

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Well said

North West

"Just out of curiousity how many women look at the male equivalents and think something similar?

There's a difference between saying someone is attractive and you really fancy them, vs "I'm going to shove my face up her skirt etc". These things are said as if the person WILL do those things, irrespective. I've never read a comment from a woman saying "I'd shove Momoa's dick in my mouth...." or similar. I have seen plenty of "phwoar" type comments, which are fine.

I happen to disagree that Jason Momoa is attractive btw, but that's just me

Up North

There's a difference between saying someone is attractive and you really fancy them, vs "I'm going to shove my face up her skirt etc". These things are said as if the person WILL do those things, irrespective. I've never read a comment from a woman saying "I'd shove Momoa's dick in my mouth...." or similar. I have seen plenty of "phwoar" type comments, which are fine.

I happen to disagree that Jason Momoa is attractive btw, but that's just me "

You must read with your eyes closed on here then

Cardiff

6 nations soon. It will even itself up somewhat

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Completely this! She may have got lucky with the US Open (though all sports people need luck!) and it may prove to be the highlight of her career. But it may not, and already writing her off as a one-hit wonder feels a bit harsh/premature!

In fairness this is a traitor of British society and British media. We seem to see encouraging and celebrating failure as far more important than encouraging growth and success"

I observe this all the time. Build 'em up and knock 'em down.

Cardiff

In fairness this is a traitor of British society and British media. We seem to see encouraging and celebrating failure as far more important than encouraging growth and success

I observe this all the time. Build 'em up and knock 'em down. "

I'm not sure if Scotland do it, nor Ireland but in regards to sport, the Welsh media don't do it.

I think its an England thing. Take the football team and ex managers as an example. Sometimes its players. Build them up and when it goes wrong, find a scapegoat. They even do it at other teams

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not sure if Scotland do it, nor Ireland but in regards to sport, the Welsh media don't do it.

I think its an England thing. Take the football team and ex managers as an example. Sometimes its players. Build them up and when it goes wrong, find a scapegoat. They even do it at other teams"

It's not just sport, it's a national pastime. I can't speak for other nations but the English are excellent at it.

Also people are pretty good at making a virtue out of being hopeless. Ask someone to list the things they're good at and they'll be far more likely to say nothing and be quite proud of that than give you any examples of where they excel.

Cardiff

I think its an England thing. Take the football team and ex managers as an example. Sometimes its players. Build them up and when it goes wrong, find a scapegoat. They even do it at other teams

It's not just sport, it's a national pastime. I can't speak for other nations but the English are excellent at it.

Also people are pretty good at making a virtue out of being hopeless. Ask someone to list the things they're good at and they'll be far more likely to say nothing and be quite proud of that than give you any examples of where they excel.

"

I see that here a lot on threads.

One of the best lessons I learned in School was how to be assertive and accept a compliment.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

One of the best lessons I learned in School was how to be assertive and accept a compliment."

I see it in threads all the time. Sometimes I wonder if I've accidentally wandered into a virtual convent where modesty and humility is to be shown at all times.

Also (you've started me off now ), why if confidence is mentioned, do people always have to mention arrogance as if one leads to the other? They're two completely different traits

Cardiff

One of the best lessons I learned in School was how to be assertive and accept a compliment.

I see it in threads all the time. Sometimes I wonder if I've accidentally wandered into a virtual convent where modesty and humility is to be shown at all times.

Also (you've started me off now ), why if confidence is mentioned, do people always have to mention arrogance as if one leads to the other? They're two completely different traits "

I think when you succeed your allowed to have an arrogance about you, you've earned it and while we like the other person to have confidence, nobody likes cockyness. Unless it's cheeky, not genuine, banterish if such a word exists.

Cockyness is often, usually showing off. That's frowned upon and a turn off 9 times out of 10 and more often than not back fires

I think its an England thing. Take the football team and ex managers as an example. Sometimes its players. Build them up and when it goes wrong, find a scapegoat. They even do it at other teams"

The music press used to be the same they loved hyping gold up bands abd scenes and then would destroy it just to keep the cycle going

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

This stuff makes me so angry. Trying to take away her achievements by saying she's lucky. Whatever she has won she has won it by right. She has earned it. If she never wins again then fine. She comes across as a charming, down to earth young lady, trying to be the best she can be.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I’d love to bury my face up her sweaty skirt when she came off court. Sniffing her pussy through those shorts/knickers Mmm"

To many vogue shoots not enough trying !

Tin town

I’d love to bury my face up her sweaty skirt when she came off court. Sniffing her pussy through those shorts/knickers Mmm

To many vogue shoots not enough trying !"

How many vogue shoots has she done this year? How many days training and playing?

To many vogue shoots not enough trying !"

I'm confident that she probably fits her media commitments around her training commitments.

But why shouldn't she maximise her own profile?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

He's a grown man... She's barely out of her teens. It's creepy. More so when the OP is 49... Just ick.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

The thirst is strong in this thread.

Go and have a wank or something.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

Oh crumbs!

Ladies can I just point out that not all men of a certain age would look upon such a young girl in the way that the op has.

Tin town

To many vogue shoots not enough trying !

I'm confident that she probably fits her media commitments around her training commitments.

But why shouldn't she maximise her own profile?"

She's young attractive and successful... Some folks hate it.

Tin town

"

That is such a good point. I heard a radio show comparing how Americans celebrate, promote and admire people who are good at things and achieve success. Whereas the Brits hate to admit someone is good at something and celebrate it.

Cardiff

Perhaps next time she wins a tournament she should whip her top off and run around swinging it above her head - that kind of thing is ok

North West

"Perhaps next time she wins a tournament she should whip her top off and run around swinging it above her head - that kind of thing is ok"

Male sportspeople seem happy to do that too, yes. It's not terribly "tennis" though!

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I happen to disagree that Jason Momoa is attractive btw, but that's just me "

I haven't seen anyone on here say they 'are going' to do anything.

Ive seen 'i would' and 'id love to', which whilst of course distasteful to an extent, are completely different to 'im going to'

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"Perhaps next time she wins a tournament she should whip her top off and run around swinging it above her head - that kind of thing is ok"

Only if she uses her right hand and swings it anticlockwise while resting her left foot on the net

Up North

I’d get her close to the net then lob one over her

Llanelli

"I’d get her close to the net then lob one over her "

I'll be fixing the net while you put a lob on her

Cardiff

"Perhaps next time she wins a tournament she should whip her top off and run around swinging it above her head - that kind of thing is ok

Only if she uses her right hand and swings it anticlockwise while resting her left foot on the net"

2024 US Twister Champion - Emma Radacaneu.

Fully clothed of course in a tracksuit

Llanelli

"Perhaps next time she wins a tournament she should whip her top off and run around swinging it above her head - that kind of thing is ok

Only if she uses her right hand and swings it anticlockwise while resting her left foot on the net

2024 US Twister Champion - Emma Radacaneu.

Fully clothed of course in a tracksuit "

Yeah you have to wear the correct attire for twister

Cardiff

It's a back handed compliment

It's a back handed compliment"

Smashed it

I don’t know who she is and to lazy to Google her but I wanted to be part of this thread as I don’t know what is going on.

I am selling my car, if anyone interested, please message and massage the poster under x

By *j1981Man  over a year ago

cork

Very descriptive

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

Smashed it "

Can you two please stop lobbing between you - it's distracting for the thread!

Cardiff

Smashed it

Can you two please stop lobbing between you - it's distracting for the thread! "

It's a swingers site, we should love all

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"6 nations soon. It will even itself up somewhat"

Because “ I’d stuff that fat french hoo ker” has been been said by no one ever…. Oh…. Hang on!!!!

Ps… the no.2 in the rugby Xv is a banned word… the things you find out by accident!!!

Cardiff

"6 nations soon. It will even itself up somewhat

Because “ I’d stuff that fat french hoo ker” has been been said by no one ever…. Oh…. Hang on!!!!

Ps… the no.2 in the rugby Xv is a banned word… the things you find out by accident!!! "

Maybe it's just the Welsh ladies speaking like that fair enough

Wake up !

By *yrman57Man 37 weeks ago

Ayr

Watching this morning and lovely to see her again !!!

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Klkl

By *ickdelightMan 37 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Watching it and she’s looking hot

Isn’t she still a teenager

"Isn’t she still a teenager"

She wasn’t even a teenager when this thread was made. She’s 21

By *ackformore100Man 37 weeks ago

Tin town

"Watching it and she’s looking hot "

It's all that running around

"Isn’t she still a teenager

She wasn’t even a teenager when this thread was made. She’s 21"

oooo. Close to my age range. But not close enough

Sad she sacked

Coach after her big WIN

JUST SAYING

By *red333Man 37 weeks ago

Dorchester

Shes lost the edge she once had shes not mentally tough anymore

By *ritneyfearsTV/TS 23 weeks ago

london

God that's hot

» Add a new message to this topic