FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Small sexual acts and favours

Small sexual acts and favours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This one is for everyone.

Excluding the obvious things like blow jobs and pussy eating, unless it’s with a twist, what small sexual acts and favours do you love giving and receiving?

I will start with…. Clyde loves it when I use my panties to give him a hand job.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

D loves me rubbing my bum against him

those delicious spooning snuggles, when he's hard up against my ass, and just ever so lightly kissing my ear, the nape of my neck, over my shoulder.

it turns me absolutely feral, and inevitably leads to getting my ass pounded

Px

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"those delicious spooning snuggles, when he's hard up against my ass, and just ever so lightly kissing my ear, the nape of my neck, over my shoulder.

Px "

You legend xx

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

"those delicious spooning snuggles, when he's hard up against my ass, and just ever so lightly kissing my ear, the nape of my neck, over my shoulder.

Px "

This! Spooning with intent is one of our favourite pastimes. Happy to make some space for you next time

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

When K runs her nails down my back and sides while I'm inside her

LvM

I absolutely love a good nipple nibbling.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Little bites as he's fucking me.

It's like he can't quite help give in to the primal side and is driven wild with desire. Especially to the neck or the collarbone, when swiftly followed by gently placed kisses. On the forehead? I melt.

Gently running my fingers over his erection when we're out. Subtly, discreetly of course. There's that satisfying twitch when it responds so beautifully and I relish the effect I have on someone when they can't do anything about it.

In a similar vein when someone clasps my thigh. Like proper grip, or fingers idly tracing up and down them. Guaranteed I will be wishing for them to explore further and working out how I can make that happen.

Having my tights ripped open. Yep, if you're doing that, you're good to do whatever. I'll probably beg for you to.

By *amela1987Woman  over a year ago

Enfield

"Little bites as he's fucking me.

It's like he can't quite help give in to the primal side and is driven wild with desire. Especially to the neck or the collarbone, when swiftly followed by gently placed kisses. On the forehead? I melt.

Gently running my fingers over his erection when we're out. Subtly, discreetly of course. There's that satisfying twitch when it responds so beautifully and I relish the effect I have on someone when they can't do anything about it.

In a similar vein when someone clasps my thigh. Like proper grip, or fingers idly tracing up and down them. Guaranteed I will be wishing for them to explore further and working out how I can make that happen.

Having my tights ripped open. Yep, if you're doing that, you're good to do whatever. I'll probably beg for you to.

"

Wow!!

By *onnyJohnMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

I like to spoon (ish), but with a small gap between my chest and her back so i can stroke up and down her spine..

I also like to stroke and kiss the back of her knees (sounds a little strange but she loves it)

And i like the very top of the back of my thighs tickled, just where my bum meets my leg.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Random acts of sexual kindness

By *amela1987Woman  over a year ago

Enfield

Can't match the above but I love sensual play. Kissing, touching, caressing, gentle massage.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

She loves it when I beat her with my meat hammer!

» Add a new message to this topic