FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Some Women....

Some Women....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

...scare the bejeezus out of me! This is a swing site, and I know we all come from different back grounds and life experiences but every now and then, you come across someone with a kitty litter full of them.

Its one thing worrying about the following categories of women:

1) "just come out of a bad divorce"

2) "looking for a boyfriend"

3) "last fella cheated on me"

4) "now considering girls"

All valid and shit happens, but it takes the biscuit when you meet this lady:

"Just came out of a bad divorce and so was looking for a boyfriend but last fella cheated on me so now considering girls"

Makes you think "Umm.. perhaps swinging isn't for you?". Just my random thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

run _habs, run !

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You do seem to get them sweetie lol.

Im so glad im just a normal girl llol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have noticed a lot of single fems get quite possessive with a single male meet, i think they on the wrong site, they think its a dating site lol gawd aint they wrong he he

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"have noticed a lot of single fems get quite possessive with a single male meet, i think they on the wrong site, they think its a dating site lol gawd aint they wrong he he "

had one who i saw once, she then told her mate (on here) we were dating wtf

only found out when i messaged the other lady , and got told off for cheating on her .

fine line between emotions and good sex!!! thankfully i dont do emotion but can understand why it happens!!

should do a post things not to say on first meet also applies to men!! example... " my ex girlfriend used to do x y z in bed" ..........

I dont do emotions yet i like honesty between Fbs

I have been seeing mine for about 2 yrs now and things are fine as we both know the score.

I am extremely fond of my FB and do have friendship feelings towards him but would never consider it a "relationship" of the vanilla kind.

It also depends on the person you meet.

I once met a guy at chams and he totally went ott. I couldnt play with anyone else, i was HIS and he professed undying love for me.

We decided to give a relationship a go but he then changed his mind.

By this time he had me hook line and sinker.

So i learnt a valuable lesson from it and decided there and then that i WILL not do emotions and All the lovely dovey crap.

Its not just women who cause the problems.

their both as bad.

Hope ya got a good sprint on ya Ahabs

"fine line between emotions and good sex!!! thankfully i dont do emotion but can understand why it happens!!

should do a post things not to say on first meet also applies to men!! example... " my ex girlfriend used to do x y z in bed" .......... "

Hmmm 'I don't do emotion' is a very noble statement - all I will say is that sometimes, no matter how high and thick you build that emotional wall, someone somewhere may, just may find a way over/under/through it and if you stay too determined to 'not do emotion' you may just miss out on something amazing..................... x

Im tuff me and i got a bloody BIG wall around me and i defy any man to knock it down.

IT aint gonna happen

"Im tuff me and i got a bloody BIG wall around me and i defy any man to knock it down.

IT aint gonna happen "

Yep those were my sentiments exactly Honey - but you just never know...................... x x

No you dont but ill do me best to make sure it AINT gonna happen.

"Im tuff me and i got a bloody BIG wall around me and i defy any man to knock it down.

IT aint gonna happen "

They said man wouldn't fly - he flew!

they said man couldn't go to the moon - he did!

They said man couldn't invent a washing machine with hand wash - Dyson did!

In my humble experience just when you think something isn't going to happen - it does when you least expect it!

Ahhhh but if i dont go out the door, dont do socials and dont do parties etc...

And make sure i meet no one

It wont happen.....

I aint daft ya know...

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Ahhhh but if i dont go out the door, dont do socials and dont do parties etc...

It wont happen.....

I aint daft ya know..."

Milkman? Tesco delivery? Here to fix your fridge?

Be warned - we infiltrate all aspects of your day to day my mate (hardened as rock) wrote a letter to transport for london to appeal an unfair fine. He's now married to the appeals officer and travelling for free

IT aint gonna happen

Yep those were my sentiments exactly Honey - but you just never know...................... x x"

Concur, never say never!

Mind you, all it takes is for one to spend the night with me, and my snoring will put him off for life, so I am very safe!

IT aint gonna happen

In my humble experience just when you think something isn't going to happen - it does when you least expect it! "

It's pissing down. Do a little reading. I suggest a net search of 'Mercury 13'

Could give you a little more to think about than finding a 'brain dead ' 'baggage free, emotion free, disease free, moral and boundary free humping vessel. ( which incidentally i'm looking for on free today )

Quote : not only met NASA’s physical and mental standards, but could exceed the results of their male counterparts. Even more amazing is the revelation that the women were often subjected to more grueling tests than the men – including 10 hour immersions in isolation tanks.

P.S ..... The type described by Ahabs is present in either gender. They'd do well to realise that no one wants to be their freind or help them. Everyone is too busy getting laid n making money.

"Ahhhh but if i dont go out the door, dont do socials and dont do parties etc...

It wont happen.....

I aint daft ya know...

Milkman? Tesco delivery? Here to fix your fridge?

Be warned - we infiltrate all aspects of your day to day my mate (hardened as rock) wrote a letter to transport for london to appeal an unfair fine. He's now married to the appeals officer and travelling for free "

now that made me smile

IT aint gonna happen

In my humble experience just when you think something isn't going to happen - it does when you least expect it!

It's pissing down. Do a little reading. I suggest a net search of 'Mercury 13'

Could give you a little more to think about than finding a 'brain dead ' 'baggage free, emotion free, disease free, moral and boundary free humping vessel. ( which incidentally i'm looking for on free today )

Quote : not only met NASA’s physical and mental standards, but could exceed the results of their male counterparts. Even more amazing is the revelation that the women were often subjected to more grueling tests than the men – including 10 hour immersions in isolation tanks.

P.S ..... The type described by Ahabs is present in either gender. They'd do well to realise that no one wants to be their freind or help them. Everyone is too busy getting laid n making money. "

Gosh ...... found one Dive! Dive! Dive!

» Add a new message to this topic