FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > to old for fab ?

to old for fab ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been on fab for quite a while and had sum great fun but as i get older my options get less and less, should i give up now and be greatfull for the fun ive had or just hang around in case someone gets desperate ? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/12/12 01:14:47]

I'd go mow...

m never likely to be that desperate....

"been on fab for quite a while and had sum great fun but as i get older my options get less and less, should i give up now and be greatfull for the fun ive had or just hang around in case someone gets desperate ? lol "

Ok I will bite. What are you REALLY trying to say? I will play devils advocate here and say it does look a little like a how about a pity shag thread.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"been on fab for quite a while and had sum great fun but as i get older my options get less and less, should i give up now and be greatfull for the fun ive had or just hang around in case someone gets desperate ? lol "

There is always someone for everyone. As long as you are having fun, who cares ?

"been on fab for quite a while and had sum great fun but as i get older my options get less and less, should i give up now and be greatfull for the fun ive had or just hang around in case someone gets desperate ? lol

Ok I will bite. What are you REALLY trying to say? I will play devils advocate here and say it does look a little like a how about a pity shag thread. "

bugger didnt mean it to come across like that, i do alot of browsing on fab looking for people who i match there criteria, just seems the older i get, the less people i can approach, i love fab and the forums our probably the best thing about this site, ive had my time and enjoyed every minute but cant bring myself to leave ????

Well don't leave then?

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"been on fab for quite a while and had sum great fun but as i get older my options get less and less, should i give up now and be greatfull for the fun ive had or just hang around in case someone gets desperate ? lol

Ok I will bite. What are you REALLY trying to say? I will play devils advocate here and say it does look a little like a how about a pity shag thread. bugger didnt mean it to come across like that, i do alot of browsing on fab looking for people who i match there criteria, just seems the older i get, the less people i can approach, i love fab and the forums our probably the best thing about this site, ive had my time and enjoyed every minute but cant bring myself to leave ????"

use the advanced search and tick the box which only shows profiles where you meet their age criteria,could save you a lot of angst.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Good luck mate . Hang in there cos some body may turn up

i bloody hope im not going to write this in 5 yrs time - jees - have me collecting the pension next - we are still young

"i bloody hope im not going to write this in 5 yrs time - jees - have me collecting the pension next - we are still young "
your a sexy couple so will never be short of offers lol

"i bloody hope im not going to write this in 5 yrs time - jees - have me collecting the pension next - we are still young your a sexy couple so will never be short of offers lol "

not now but in 5 yrs might feel well past all this sexual nonsense

» Add a new message to this topic