FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Skinny versus dad bod or muscle

Skinny versus dad bod or muscle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’ve been a member on and of fair few years. Can anyone explain why most sexuality prefers dad bod or muscle??

Friends through other social life find it bizarre and prefer slimmer men. All there partners are overweight in my eyes.

So hard finding meets who like slim skinny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alleyDaveMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm a dad bod, but can't get a meet and have zero meet verifications, but I could point you to dozens of profiles of single blokes who are gym bunnies, with the six pac, looking like Popeye on spinich who have dozens of meet verifications. So that tells me what sort of male body has success on Fab.

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

I don’t get why women or men are obsessed by muscle or ripped. All my friends I know hate the look.

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I'd do anything not to be skinny

By *IG G77Man  over a year ago

GATLEY

I'm slim good body and cant get a meet its personal choice

Sheffield

"I don’t get why women or men are obsessed by muscle or ripped. All my friends I know hate the look. "

There are so many couples and female profiles on here that say "Gym fit guys only".

By *glyBettyTV/TS  over a year ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Everyone's individual tastes are their own for whatever reason, so I can only speak for myself, but personally I get most arousal from the aesthetic of somebody who is muscular or has decent muscle definition.

That doesn't mean I don't go with people of other body types, but if whoever I'm going with wants me to use my dick on them in any way, then they need to be in decent shape otherwise my penis will be mostly unresponsive.

By *estana 2022Couple  over a year ago

london

Everyone has different taste. A dad bod does not mean overweight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dad bods all the way…but then again I’d be biased there. I have one

By *ndreisabelCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"I don’t get why women or men are obsessed by muscle or ripped. All my friends I know hate the look. "

Maybe because they find them sexually more attractive!? Plus if they are sexually please with each other (referring to couples) what most probably are is normal to be extra picky when choosing people to join their sexual life.

But you will still find plenty of people that find skinny men or the opossite attractive and prefer them over muscular. Now for the majority that's not the case.

So focused on the ones that are attracted to your body type and block the others if you see that is affecting your mental health.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It's only fitness for a healthy lifestyle makes me feel comfortable. I don't do it too please others

Sheffield

"I don’t get why women or men are obsessed by muscle or ripped. All my friends I know hate the look.

Maybe because they find them sexually more attractive!? Plus if they are sexually please with each other (referring to couples) what most probably are is normal to be extra picky when choosing people to join their sexual life.

But you will still find plenty of people that find skinny men or the opossite attractive and prefer them over muscular. Now for the majority that's not the case.

So focused on the ones that are attracted to your body type and block the others if you see that is affecting your mental health."

So, admitting that the majority prefer the gym bunnies and six pacs, why is that? What is the attraction to the Michelin men look a likes, the gym warriors ? What is so so off putting about "natural bodies", like us dad bods with man boobs and flabby bits who would rather be natural.?

By *ndreisabelCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"I don’t get why women or men are obsessed by muscle or ripped. All my friends I know hate the look.

So focused on the ones that are attracted to your body type and block the others if you see that is affecting your mental health.

So, admitting that the majority prefer the gym bunnies and six pacs, why is that? What is the attraction to the Michelin men look a likes, the gym warriors ? What is so so off putting about "natural bodies", like us dad bods with man boobs and flabby bits who would rather be natural.? "

Well none of us controls what we find attractive but for both of us we definitely prefer average and fit bodies. Not really into super muscular or super skinny either. But we don't look for perfection so we have no problem with scras, stretch marks, curves etc... We all have them! We also don't see exercise as vanity only it literally give you a better quality of life and a longer life expand.

So to resume we find average and fit bodies more attractive sexually but we can't explain why, we just do. So we can't answer that. Is also a bigger chance for us to have a connection with a couple that enjoys the same type of lifestyle that we do so that's a plus.

By the way referring to gym people like not natural shows a big bias from you. So I reverse the question, what is wrong with preferring gym bodies?

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

I got a dad bod but plump but not overweight

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

So, admitting that the majority prefer the gym bunnies and six pacs, why is that? What is the attraction to the Michelin men look a likes, the gym warriors ? What is so so off putting about "natural bodies", like us dad bods with man boobs and flabby bits who would rather be natural.? "

You can be naturally toned and have muscle, I don't go to the gym and I stuff my face with junk food

I'd say if anyone is bothered about a majority preferring people that look like they use the gym and you aren't (naturally) built that way, sort your diet out and go to the gym

I’m a dad and I am slim

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Is dad bod referred to as not in shape then

By *ames250122Man  over a year ago

Worcester

"I’ve been a member on and of fair few years. Can anyone explain why most sexuality prefers dad bod or muscle??

Friends through other social life find it bizarre and prefer slimmer men. All there partners are overweight in my eyes.

So hard finding meets who like slim skinny "

Yeah a lot of people say they like dad bods but more often than not the evidence is to the contrary. Muscular and skinny I’d say is preferred

"Is dad bod referred to as not in shape then "

What shape would that be?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I'm a dad bod, but can't get a meet and have zero meet verifications, but I could point you to dozens of profiles of single blokes who are gym bunnies, with the six pac, looking like Popeye on spinich who have dozens of meet verifications. So that tells me what sort of male body has success on Fab. "

And yet I’m a fat fuck that has bagged lots of fab royalty, so what does that show you?

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

I wish I could put weight on

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

For me Nilly it's about being healthy and active...with that comes visually toned/fit, I try hard at keeping in shape, here is a huge treat for us so generally look for the best, initially that will be visually. Willy prefers the look of me with a fit guy... so all in all athletic is what we like

"Is dad bod referred to as not in shape then

What shape would that be?"

Spherical - that's a shape

By *all Guy 00Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

I've a dad bod if anyone is interested

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"I'm a dad bod, but can't get a meet and have zero meet verifications, but I could point you to dozens of profiles of single blokes who are gym bunnies, with the six pac, looking like Popeye on spinich who have dozens of meet verifications. So that tells me what sort of male body has success on Fab. "

I think maybe that's what you are looking for to prove a point why you have no luck.

Out of a lot of the guys I know on fab the ones with the dad bods get considerably more meets as they seem to put in the most effort in getting involved in the site. Some get so many party invites they have to turn a lot down.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Is there a nicer word than "skinny"? My husband is very slim and I find him irresistible

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I’m attracted to strength and dominance and I associate slim/ short/ skinny men with physical weakness. I’m not trying to cause any offence, everyone has their own preferences. I’m just being honest. I would only go for big and tall guys. They don’t have to be ripped or have big muscles, but slim wouldn’t do it for me.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I’m attracted to strength and dominance and I associate slim/ short/ skinny men with physical weakness. I’m not trying to cause any offence, everyone has their own preferences. I’m just being honest. I would only go for big and tall guys. They don’t have to be ripped or have big muscles, but slim wouldn’t do it for me. "

Can one not be super slim and tall?! Asking for a friend

Newcastle

"I’m attracted to strength and dominance and I associate slim/ short/ skinny men with physical weakness. I’m not trying to cause any offence, everyone has their own preferences. I’m just being honest. I would only go for big and tall guys. They don’t have to be ripped or have big muscles, but slim wouldn’t do it for me.

Can one not be super slim and tall?! Asking for a friend "

I’m sure lots of people would be attracted to slim and tall types, but not me, I’m afraid

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I have a 6pack bod

By *929Man  over a year ago

newcastle

All life wanted to be big and strong, not fussed about having 6 pack only cared about not being overly fat

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

".

Part of it, for me, is the fact they make an effort to look good and take care of themselves.

Most of the guys I meet are pretty average though, don't think I've seen a 6 pack yet lol

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Don't think I fit in any category. I just do a lot of walking and eat well. I suppose I could 'bulk' up a little but that would be going against what nature intended. Also at my age I want to keep joints and ligaments healthy.

"I'm a dad bod, but can't get a meet and have zero meet verifications, but I could point you to dozens of profiles of single blokes who are gym bunnies, with the six pac, looking like Popeye on spinich who have dozens of meet verifications. So that tells me what sort of male body has success on Fab.

And yet I’m a fat fuck that has bagged lots of fab royalty, so what does that show you? "

What’s fab royalty?

This thread is leaving loads of questions today.

By *ewbie72Man  over a year ago

plymouth

I am a mixture of both a bit of muscle and a bit if fat. But I am happy

It's all about the man and not his body for me

If I'm attracted to the guy then I'm attracted to his body

By *ityguyMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Dad bod and proud of it if people don't like it tuff block me.

I know I'm not for everyone

I prefer a naturally toned body. A body sculpted by work not the gym

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I prefer it when I’m slimmer than when the dad bod wins the battle but only because I feel fitter and I think clothes hang better on slim men.

By *aximum_funMan  over a year ago

West Herts

"I prefer a naturally toned body. A body sculpted by work not the gym"

Unfortunately my work involves sitting down all day. I guess in a way I have been sculpted by that...

By *ixie BeanMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Tyson fury deontay wilder

Fury's built like a vertical pig

And wilder looks chiseled by god's hand .

Dad bod won ..therefore dad bod wins

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I'm just I've lived a good life bod and that works for me.

Not keen on skinny men, prefer dad bod or muscle (but bulk not tone)

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I'm a dad bod, but can't get a meet and have zero meet verifications, but I could point you to dozens of profiles of single blokes who are gym bunnies, with the six pac, looking like Popeye on spinich who have dozens of meet verifications. So that tells me what sort of male body has success on Fab.

And yet I’m a fat fuck that has bagged lots of fab royalty, so what does that show you?

What’s fab royalty?

This thread is leaving loads of questions today. "

You know those burds you wish you could meat?

Them!

West Herts

I think what this thread proves once again, just like all the other dad bod threads, is that:

Different people like different things, and that's fine.

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

".

So, admitting that the majority prefer the gym bunnies and six pacs, why is that? What is the attraction to the Michelin men look a likes, the gym warriors ? What is so so off putting about "natural bodies", like us dad bods with man boobs and flabby bits who would rather be natural.?

Part of it, for me, is the fact they make an effort to look good and take care of themselves.

Most of the guys I meet are pretty average though, don't think I've seen a 6 pack yet lol"

This for us^^

Plus confidence, self-esteem, and a bit of humour is always attractive.

Self-pity, moaning about your body (we all have bits we don't like), moaning in envy about others... These are all terribly unattractive traits and have nothing to do with body type.

By *ixenforfunWoman  over a year ago

banes mask

I like muscle. I like the thoughts of a guy being able be kinda throw me around if i wanted him to. Skinny guys just dont do it for me. But tall and muscular yum. Like henry cavill. Swooon

By *ohnywrongunMan  over a year ago

Epping

I'm slim and well toned,never been to the gym in my life .

Manual work and healthy eating and of course genetics helps.

West Cork

There are so many couples and female profiles on here that say "Gym fit guys only". "

And so many that don't say this. I could point to hundreds of profiles with loads of vers from people of all shapes and sizes who aren't gym fit nor require it for a meet.

Being gym fit is a requirement for only some- definitely not the majority.

Be confident with yourself and if you're not, do something about it

West Cork

"I'm slim and well toned,never been to the gym in my life .

Manual work and healthy eating and of course genetics helps. "

We absolutely would mate Except you're looking for "sutty" people..

It’s a buyers market.

Women can choose what they like.

A bold assumption might be that someone that puts the work in at the gym might also be more physically active in bed.

West Herts

"It’s a buyers market.

A bold assumption might be that someone that puts the work in at the gym might also be more physically active in bed. "

I've actually changed my gym routine since my divorce to include mountain climbers, an exercise I really don't like, specifically to target intense exercise in plank position... So I'd say you're right!

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

I thought this was a fight to the death. Little disappointed not going to lie

"It’s a buyers market.

A bold assumption might be that someone that puts the work in at the gym might also be more physically active in bed. "

An alternative could be that they exert so much energy at the gym that laying there like a sack of spuds is all that can be achieved in the bedroom

newcastle

"It’s a buyers market.

Valid assumption, generally a gym goer will have higher testosterone levels, naturally or otherwise but both same end result haha

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I thought this was a fight to the death. Little disappointed not going to lie "

I was hoping to sit on my opponent until they submit. Easy win.

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

"I thought this was a fight to the death. Little disappointed not going to lie

I was hoping to sit on my opponent until they submit. Easy win. "

Caution they may have secret fart weaponry which could be expelled in the event of an attack. Totally not me

Newcastle

"It’s a buyers market.

A bold assumption might be that someone that puts the work in at the gym might also be more physically active in bed.

Valid assumption, generally a gym goer will have higher testosterone levels, naturally or otherwise but both same end result haha "

Yep definitely some truth in this… exercise also increases blood flow which can increase libido and help to improve erectile function. Cardio can also help to reduce stress and anxiety, both of which are major libido killers

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

bodys have faces too you could have the ideal body but not be what others want just on looks alone sexual attracting is sexual attraction no attraction no meet surely its not hard to figure out ??

as for women wants ripped only i think if you really think that then you somewhat have blinkers on and want to blame a group for your getting nowhere ...

what is a dads bod i know dads who are slim i know dad who are ripped i know dads who medium build to massively over weight so so called dads bod is being used mainly by guys who just cant be honext with there body build just be honest drop the dads bod bollox as its a big big variation and as a woman i ingnore anyone who say ive a dads bod or the laughable rugby build 9times out of 10 are hoping they can disguise there real size..

as a slim woman most of the men ive gone with are of medium bulid with a few ripped here n there ... i personally dont do slim guys and guys of any extreme ie super slim / bodybuilder / masssivly over weight but what i will say is face is a very important part too

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I really don't understand why people concentrate on those who are looking for something that they aren't on here. And get it into their heads that's the only reason they don't get meets.

There are plenty of women who like a variety of body shapes.

To me though and I know people will scoff when I say it is more about the person than his body.Everyone I have met on here and in real life are so varied I don't have actually have a type.

People blame others preferences for the sole reason they have no luck instead of looking at other things that could be done to improve their chances. They might actually find that being more positive helps rather than constant negatively.

This is not directed at the op but more of a general observation that I have seen over the years on here.

By *ohnywrongunMan  over a year ago

Epping

We absolutely would mate Except you're looking for "sutty" people.. "

oh blimey your right,thanks for pointing that out ,I'll change immediately.

West Cork

We absolutely would mate Except you're looking for "sutty" people.. oh blimey your right,thanks for pointing that out ,I'll change immediately. "

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

And let's not forget us fatties.

West Cork

"And let's not forget us fatties. "

Please note: This guy has 50 vers ^^ You're an inspiration mate

Maldon and Peterborough

"And let's not forget us fatties.

Please note: This guy has 50 vers ^^ You're an inspiration mate "

Many are from group and individual socials.

West Cork

Many are from group and individual socials. "

The point is you're getting yourself out there and not sitting around moaning about how others' bodies (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here)

West Cork

Many are from group and individual socials. "

Honestly, socials are far more intimidating to the two of us than actual sex so kudos to you my friend

Maldon and Peterborough

The point is you're getting yourself out there and not sitting around moaning about how others' bodies (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here) "

Thank you.

I'm here to have a few giggles.

If any sex comes along too, then that's a bonus.

Hugs for all body types

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

My vote firmly goes for the inbetweeners. We're the forgotten class in the Fab Body Classification System!

Maldon and Peterborough

Honestly, socials are far more intimidating to the two of us than actual sex so kudos to you my friend "

Well - if we ever bump into one another then we'll have a drink & a good laugh.

By *nselfishpleaserMan  over a year ago

kent

"I'd do anything not to be skinny "

I am exactly the same. Diet, exercise doesn't seem to make any difference.

I go to the gym 3-4 days per week plus some running and cycling.

I don’t do it to impress anyone, I just find it really beneficial to my mental health as well as my physical health.

If someone likes it then great, if not then it’s no big deal.

What’s fab royalty?

This thread is leaving loads of questions today.

You know those burds you wish you could meat?

Them! "

I’m not a royalist

Going through my mid life transition from skinny to dad bod...minus the children!

Fab is a good motivator to get into some kind of shape, so we could look at it from that POV i guess!

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

I prefer dad bods and plump fellas - I wish all the hardbody beautiful couples would send them our way - Xeno

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Just fat or chubby not really a dad bod lol

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Well none of us controls what we find attractive but for both of us we definitely prefer average and fit bodies. Not really into super muscular or super skinny either. But we don't look for perfection so we have no problem with scras, stretch marks, curves etc... We all have them! We also don't see exercise as vanity only it literally give you a better quality of life and a longer life expand.

So to resume we find average and fit bodies more attractive sexually but we can't explain why, we just do. So we can't answer that. Is also a bigger chance for us to have a connection with a couple that enjoys the same type of lifestyle that we do so that's a plus.

By the way referring to gym people like not natural shows a big bias from you. So I reverse the question, what is wrong with preferring gym bodies?

"

Totally agree with you.

I spot a spot of jealousy moaning about it isn't going to improve anything

By *ack 500Man  over a year ago

stafford

I’m a mixture of athletic , strong chubby dad bod I think got some handles going

Maldon and Peterborough

"Going through my mid life transition from skinny to dad bod...minus the children!

Fab is a good motivator to get into some kind of shape, so we could look at it from that POV i guess! "

I am in shape - round is a shape.

By *ristinapinkWoman  over a year ago

Staines-upon-Thames

For me is more about personality and chemistry. Does not depend on body types.

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Dad bod any day of the week

newcastle

"It’s a buyers market.

Valid assumption, generally a gym goer will have higher testosterone levels, naturally or otherwise but both same end result haha

Yep definitely some truth in this… exercise also increases blood flow which can increase libido and help to improve erectile function. Cardio can also help to reduce stress and anxiety, both of which are major libido killers"

All great points,and the factors you listed combined with high testosterone levels means it tends to work again just a few minutes afterwards whrn needed haha

» Add a new message to this topic