FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Saundersfoot

Saundersfoot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I absolutely adore Saundersfoot in west Wales,and visit at least twice a year.

I have now bought a campervan and wondered if anybody knows of any campsites that have sea views and close enough to walk to the beach?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnywrongunMan  over a year ago

Epping

I love all this area and go every year stay in Bosherston near broadhaven beach ,there a campsite at top of the cliffs at broadhaven beech ,I can highly reccomend, or if you go up the coast to freshwater west there is a national trust campsite right near the beach ,happy holidays

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

The gower in swansea has a lot of beautiful beaches and campsites is you like sandersfoot you will love swansea.

"I love all this area and go every year stay in Bosherston near broadhaven beach ,there a campsite at top of the cliffs at broadhaven beech ,I can highly reccomend, or if you go up the coast to freshwater west there is a national trust campsite right near the beach ,happy holidays "

Yeah I do go to freshwater East and Bosherton but usually for day out will have to check out the campsites

"The gower in swansea has a lot of beautiful beaches and campsites is you like sandersfoot you will love swansea."

Thanks may give it a go

» Add a new message to this topic