FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To be dumped or do the dumping.

To be dumped or do the dumping.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From personal experience I prefer to be dumped. Well you don't feel as much guilt and you can sleep at night.

One time I got dumped my lover cried and cried. So I ended up feeling guilty. I tell ya some women are soo good at these things. Why it's a fine art to them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm sure you had a good chat with your workmates about it though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good dump, is usually so cleansing

Welcome back !

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Mostly I prefer a mutual agreement that things aren't working out. I'm not one to cry and beg nor to be cruel to people I must have cared for to get to that point.

I don't feel bad for separating from partners where it wasn't working. On the occasions I've been surprised by the news its been easy enough to reconcile that there's no point continuing if they don't want to.

Ahh Thanks.

It's a bit mad here, so I need a break from it.

"Mostly I prefer a mutual agreement that things aren't working out. I'm not one to cry and beg nor to be cruel to people I must have cared for to get to that point.

I don't feel bad for separating from partners where it wasn't working. On the occasions I've been surprised by the news its been easy enough to reconcile that there's no point continuing if they don't want to."

Yes in an ideal world it should be mutual. But it seldom is.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Telling my ex Wife I was glad she asked for the divorce was a pleasure last year. The look on her face was priceless, especially as she knew I was doing well, with a new relationship and job.

So dumping someone could mean a new and better start for them. Admittedly it could be the opposite as well but be an optimist, always works for me.

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"From personal experience I prefer to be dumped. Well you don't feel as much guilt and you can sleep at night.

One time I got dumped my lover cried and cried. So I ended up feeling guilty. I tell ya some women are soo good at these things. Why it's a fine art to them. "

Sorry, am i reading that right, you got dumped by her, she then cried and cried, and you felt guilty?

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Had/done both - one feels like a positive action but comes with it's own baggage (remorse/regret/relief etc) the other a surprise with shock/feeling worthless. Both are shit but I recovered from being dumped than from being the dumpee quicker

I don't think anyone wins when it's done to hurt the other person.

Just shows a person's character when they go down the spiteful route.

I understand sometimes it's hard to get the message across when your not happy and the other person is completely oblivious.

I am still on speaking terms with my only 2 longterm ex partners.

By *ooljoeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

What about dating someone for 2 years not knowing she just wanted to get pregnant just to get housing/ benefits. No arguements nor troubles in the relationship. You come back home to chill after work,the Ex toxic/bastard gets in with a smile saying she's pregnant and same time,packs her stuffs and left before the next hour till date. Now 3 kids ,3 different baby father's.

"What about dating someone for 2 years not knowing she just wanted to get pregnant just to get housing/ benefits. No arguements nor troubles in the relationship. You come back home to chill after work,the Ex toxic/bastard gets in with a smile saying she's pregnant and same time,packs her stuffs and left before the next hour till date. Now 3 kids ,3 different baby father's."

Maybe she believes that some of the seeds men love to go around sowing, actually bear fruit.

Also the indigenous population growth in this country is on the decline, good someone is addressing it.

i'd rather break my own heart and leave, than wait for them to break it for me.

Px.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I've never been dumped. I don't imagine my ego would like it too much

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Is rather do the dumping, if I'm feeling that way anyway what's the point in waiting for them to do it?

Mrs

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"What about dating someone for 2 years not knowing she just wanted to get pregnant just to get housing/ benefits. "

You don't really believe that to be true, do you?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Being the one who ends up doing the deed. If are very good reasons you don't have to feel guilty nor should to dump. but can feel better then receiving it.... Giving both sides a opportunity to think

Newcastle

"I've never been dumped. I don't imagine my ego would like it too much "

So I'm guessing you tend to do it rather than receiving

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"What about dating someone for 2 years not knowing she just wanted to get pregnant just to get housing/ benefits.

You don't really believe that to be true, do you?

"

Well presumably it was his own personal situation?

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I've never been dumped so don't know how I'd feel

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I like to get dumped so I can then plot revenge!

I prefer to dump people. And I don't feel guilt for it. If I see no future, then I move on

Either way id feel iv failed

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

"I've never been dumped. I don't imagine my ego would like it too much

So I'm guessing you tend to do it rather than receiving "

Yep Or mutual decisions (albeit with me instigating that conversation).

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

It hate having my heart broken and I don't like breaking the heart of someone else either, it's easier if it's just not working but my most recent break up was with someone I got on really well with and we always had amazing times together.

Couldn't see each other much though and she lives 60 miles away and said it was too upsetting not being able to see me more because of the distance and her having a business to run.

Right person but wrong time unfortunately

"It hate having my heart broken and I don't like breaking the heart of someone else either, it's easier if it's just not working but my most recent break up was with someone I got on really well with and we always had amazing times together.

Couldn't see each other much though and she lives 60 miles away and said it was too upsetting not being able to see me more because of the distance and her having a business to run.

Right person but wrong time unfortunately "

One of my work mates was dating a girl who was about 2 hours drive. However they had the most amazing sex and just got on so incredibly well, that distance was so easily overlooked.

'where there is a will there is a way'!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’ve never dumped anyone or been dumped. Must be horrible. Although dumped reminds me of school. “He dumped me for Tracy the tart”

"I’ve never dumped anyone or been dumped. Must be horrible. Although dumped reminds me of school. “He dumped me for Tracy the tart” "

Nora dear I find it incredulous that you have never dumped or been dumped? Honestly dear. Of course I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just find it shocking.

Paradise, Herts

"I’ve never dumped anyone or been dumped. Must be horrible. Although dumped reminds me of school. “He dumped me for Tracy the tart”

Nora dear I find it incredulous that you have never dumped or been dumped? Honestly dear. Of course I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just find it shocking. "

Tis true Toni dear. Things have come to an end but always amicable ends.

"I’ve never dumped anyone or been dumped. Must be horrible. Although dumped reminds me of school. “He dumped me for Tracy the tart”

Nora dear I find it incredulous that you have never dumped or been dumped? Honestly dear. Of course I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just find it shocking.

Tis true Toni dear. Things have come to an end but always amicable ends. "

Nora dear, it's 'Toan' not 'Toni'. Really now.

Paradise, Herts

Nora dear, it's 'Toan' not 'Toni'. Really now. "

Forgive me Toan

Prefer to be dumped.

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

Nora dear, it's 'Toan' not 'Toni'. Really now.

Forgive me Toan "

Honestly Nora, dear

P

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

It's shite being dumped, especially if you really like the person dumping you. Equally it's an unpleasant task to dump someone but if you have any decency you'll do it face to face rather than by text or ghosting, which is even worse. Relationships are a minefield. Becareful where you put your foot.

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"From personal experience I prefer to be dumped. Well you don't feel as much guilt and you can sleep at night.

One time I got dumped my lover cried and cried. So I ended up feeling guilty. I tell ya some women are soo good at these things. Why it's a fine art to them. "

I've had both happen to me. Zero guilt or regrets. I did the best I could but had to move on for my own sanity.

Do people get into relationships to easily? I know I'd be seeing someone but wouldn't class it serious unless it lasted for at least 6 months. If I wasn't feeling it would have fizzled out by then and both walk away no harm done.

My work normally makes that phase happen as no one likes being left alone for 3 weeks

Newcastle

Either way, I'd say the experience gets that little bit easier to handle. Too brush down and move on life is precious

Newcastle

"I've never been dumped. I don't imagine my ego would like it too much

So I'm guessing you tend to do it rather than receiving

Yep Or mutual decisions (albeit with me instigating that conversation). "

I'm guessing that you also took the easiest option via text

» Add a new message to this topic