FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fleshlight

fleshlight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone tried a fleshlight? Are they any good or just the usual crap male toy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had an Ann summers replica type thing and t was shit. I want a shower mount and a Jenna Haze replica

Your hand is real flesh, why would you want to fuck a second hand torch filled with rubber???

I've had the pleasure of someone using one on me and I have to confess in that situation it was jolly nice….

"I've had the pleasure of someone using one on me and I have to confess in that situation it was jolly nice…. "

They were obviously carrying a torch for you Soxy

By *ctavius StuntMan  over a year ago

london

i have one and can think of better ways to spend £65 or what ever dumb price i paid for it.

"I've had the pleasure of someone using one on me and I have to confess in that situation it was jolly nice….

They were obviously carrying a torch for you Soxy "

Haha,,, Hey, at first I thought they were producing one of those bombay-badboy pot-noodles .....

Although I'm not saying that would have made any difference,,, I’d already braced myself….

I won one as a first prize for a halloween party...never used it, I'd rather have a wank am afraid lol

They are ok but not great

Eh . . why?why?why?why?why? . .thats is all!

"Eh . . why?why?why?why?why? . .thats is all!"

cos it looks like a fanny? lol

remember women use fake cocks lol

I've just always wondered ... do you wear a condom with them to save emptying them? (boak)

"I've just always wondered ... do you wear a condom with them to save emptying them? (boak) "

Good point.

Do you have to empty a blow up doll when it's nise starts running?

"I've just always wondered ... do you wear a condom with them to save emptying them? (boak) "

rubber creampie

"I've just always wondered ... do you wear a condom with them to save emptying them? (boak)

Good point.

"

*nose.

"I've just always wondered ... do you wear a condom with them to save emptying them? (boak)

Good point.

"

.... snowball?

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Has anyone tried a fleshlight? Are they any good or just the usual crap male toy? "
well ive got one and its the nearest thing to feeling like a pussy u can get apart frm the real thing, but u have to warm them up and plenty of lube and they feel v real mines the new vibe one nt sure its worth the money bt is good

"Has anyone tried a fleshlight? Are they any good or just the usual crap male toy? well ive got one and its the nearest thing to feeling like a pussy u can get apart frm the real thing, but u have to warm them up and plenty of lube and they feel v real mines the new vibe one nt sure its worth the money bt is good "

has it a name?

essex chelmsford

"Has anyone tried a fleshlight? Are they any good or just the usual crap male toy? well ive got one and its the nearest thing to feeling like a pussy u can get apart frm the real thing, but u have to warm them up and plenty of lube and they feel v real mines the new vibe one nt sure its worth the money bt is good

has it a name? "

yeah i call her anytime .... and she loves me long time!!

"Has anyone tried a fleshlight? Are they any good or just the usual crap male toy? well ive got one and its the nearest thing to feeling like a pussy u can get apart frm the real thing, but u have to warm them up and plenty of lube and they feel v real mines the new vibe one nt sure its worth the money bt is good

has it a name? yeah i call her anytime .... and she loves me long time!! "

does she like DVP?

essex chelmsford

she never argues likes whtever u want lol

"Has anyone tried a fleshlight? Are they any good or just the usual crap male toy? well ive got one and its the nearest thing to feeling like a pussy u can get apart frm the real thing, but u have to warm them up and plenty of lube and they feel v real mines the new vibe one nt sure its worth the money bt is good "

Real fannies don't vibrate.....do they?!

Real fannies don't vibrate.....do they?! "

real cocks either!

real cocks either!"

If they do vibrate, where do you shove the batteries???

essex chelmsford

Real fannies don't vibrate.....do they?! "

they dont come in a cardboard box either bt still fun and u dnt have to have the vibe on

real cocks either!"

Some can

ok well instead of making a new topic i might as well just highjack this one for a while since its a similar topic.

i dont know about the rest of you, but i have adverts for the fleshlight on the right of my screen all the time and i have never EVER thought of getting one

why bother spending like £60 when rosey palmer and her 5 friends can do it for free?

but this whole model thing makes me chuckle i dont know who these models are, yet i know what their vaginas look like? do you ever wonder if one of these girl's fathers bought a fleshlight and found it looks just like his daughter's?

how awkward would that conversation be?

» Add a new message to this topic