FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men buy sports cars to make up for a small penis

Men buy sports cars to make up for a small penis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

New research has revealed that men who are interested in flashy motors are trying to make up for having a tiny todger.

Professor Daniel Richardson claims that his study is the first to show that there is truth in the cultural phenomenon of "genital inadequacy".

In the study, he convinced half of 200 men aged between 18 to 74 that the average penis size was 7.09 inches - a lie to make them feel inadequate as the average length is actually 5.17 inches.

The rest were told that the average length was 4.7 inches to make them feel confident about their genitals.

The men were then shown images of luxury items such as a high-end sports car and those feeling under-endowed ranked fast motors as more desirable.

Professor Richardson, from University College London, said: "We increased our male participants' desire for sports cars when we made them feel they had a relatively small penis."

Holy Cow Batman....So they we go folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow ??

Was there any note about the brand of sports car? Did Ferrari feature as more desirable than Audi for example?

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Did they get scientifically accurate dick measurements as well, or just assume that each guy knew their size relative to a Sky remote or Lynx can already?

LvM

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

this is true i have 7 sports cars.

I don’t even need a car

I love the fact this professor gets paid.

By *ed MartinMan  over a year ago

Shefford

I knew there was a reason I drive a Sinclair C5…

By *unthum62Man  over a year ago

Benidorm

Inches!!!

Oh fuck. I went metric, now I have to buy a supersports car

15cm seemed massive until he shattered my dreams.

( I actually drive a really slow Land Rover, just saying.)

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

But what about women who like sports cars? Do they have massive minges or tiny minges?

By *heArrowsCouple  over a year ago

I'm not sure about this. I have a below average cock size and I don't have a big or flashy car to compensate for this. Unless its my belly that's oversized to make up for it

I think most people with flashy cars buy them to show they have deep pockets and not that their junk is too small.

"But what about women who like sports cars? Do they have massive minges or tiny minges?"

They have penis envy

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Wonder what car he drives.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I'm not sure about this. I have a below average cock size and I don't have a big or flashy car to compensate for this. Unless its my belly that's oversized to make up for it

I think most people with flashy cars buy them to show they have deep pockets and not that their junk is too small. "

Or to feel the power of the engine under there arses.

By *ndtheswingersMan  over a year ago

colchester

[Removed by poster at 14/01/23 09:34:47]

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"But what about women who like sports cars? Do they have massive minges or tiny minges?"

They have small feet so can drive said sports car.

Have you not watched pretty women.

By *un-n-frolicsMan  over a year ago

London

This is fascinating. But maybe it’s more general. Believing one isn’t as blessed makes one want other things. An expensive holiday, for example.

Do you have a link to either the study or an article about it?

By *heArrowsCouple  over a year ago

"I'm not sure about this. I have a below average cock size and I don't have a big or flashy car to compensate for this. Unless its my belly that's oversized to make up for it

I think most people with flashy cars buy them to show they have deep pockets and not that their junk is too small.

Or to feel the power of the engine under there arses.

"

Yup.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

New ? Before my lifetime new maybe

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Some people who buy/drive flashy sports cars are complete cocks for sure!

But not everyone with a sports car has a small cock!

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I will ask my 76yr old Sister when I next speak with her, She drives a Porsche 911.

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

Prof. Richardson drives a 911 it turns out.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

What about if you actually like sports cars??

I remember as a small boy long before concerns about the size of my winke came into being,I was obsessed with sports car's used to have many matchbox car's.

I think it's just something that some men like.

If I switch to a Smart car will my dick get bigger? How about an ev, will it turn into a vibrator?

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

What a load of utter bollocks

I was with my ex husband for over 20 years and he loved cars more than life itself. He was a shit husband but was and still is passionate about Porsches. He does not have a small penis (that was his only good point)!

Wonder what body part will feature next in said Professor’s research?

Sounds like worthwhile research.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"What about if you actually like sports cars??

I remember as a small boy long before concerns about the size of my winke came into being,I was obsessed with sports car's used to have many matchbox car's.

I think it's just something that some men like."

Trust you, there’s always one isn’t there.

Surely you have learnt by now, this is no place for simple common sense explanations. Shame on you.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"New research has revealed that men who are interested in flashy motors are trying to make up for having a tiny todger.

Professor Daniel Richardson claims that his study is the first to show that there is truth in the cultural phenomenon of "genital inadequacy".

In the study, he convinced half of 200 men aged between 18 to 74 that the average penis size was 7.09 inches - a lie to make them feel inadequate as the average length is actually 5.17 inches.

The rest were told that the average length was 4.7 inches to make them feel confident about their genitals.

The men were then shown images of luxury items such as a high-end sports car and those feeling under-endowed ranked fast motors as more desirable.

Professor Richardson, from University College London, said: "We increased our male participants' desire for sports cars when we made them feel they had a relatively small penis."

Holy Cow Batman....So they we go folks "

lol hey why would you buy a sports car anyway our max speed limit is 70mph whats the point, you can't get anything in them luggage wise, total waste of money imo

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"New research has revealed that men who are interested in flashy motors are trying to make up for having a tiny todger.

That is strange…. Whenever I see a bloke driving an Audi I immediately think…. Knob!

Or better still they could buying shiny hotpants in silver n sweet green n may be a pair our rubberised bloomers .... lmfao .... ps im lubbin your lubber bloomers .. not really

Or better still they could buying shiny hotpants in silver n sweet green n may be a pair of rubberised bloomers .... lmfao .... ps im lubbin your lubber bloomers .. not really

Unhappy ppl want to buy shit to feel happier about themselves.

I'm stunned.

One could almost build a whole society on that. Someone should tell advertisers. This could be ground breaking for them too.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"If I switch to a Smart car will my dick get bigger? How about an ev, will it turn into a vibrator?"

I have a smart car, and can tell you, no.

The thing that amuses me is that women (generally) aren't as impressed and turned on by sports cars, as other men are.

However, I used to own a Volvo C70 (convertible) and that did impress all the ladies who had a ride in it.

London

"Unhappy ppl want to buy shit to feel happier about themselves.

I'm stunned.

One could almost build a whole society on that. Someone should tell advertisers. This could be ground breaking for them too. "

Exactly!

And we’re talking averages. The research doesn’t suggest that everyone who thinks they’re underendowed buys a sports car. But statistically more do than those who don’t think that.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ll just accept that I’m an exception that proves the rule then.

I have always wanted a lotus

By *lue morphoCouple  over a year ago

manchester

#Gretaknows

"Unhappy ppl want to buy shit to feel happier about themselves.

I'm stunned.

One could almost build a whole society on that. Someone should tell advertisers. This could be ground breaking for them too. "

I'm gonna contradict myself now !

Seems like it was only pensis size that caused a change in behaviour. They also looked at other things like sexual partners and BMI

However they didn't show it's sports cars specifically.

And the effect was there only for men over 30.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not sure how that logic research would work on me as I have no interest in cars other than the very basics of it working and the use from it.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"Wonder what car he drives."

A EV so knows fuck all lol.

Brighton

Holy Cow Batman....So they we go folks

That is strange…. Whenever I see a bloke driving an Audi I immediately think…. Knob! "

Wouldn’t class an Audi (apart from R8) as a “sports car”!

Prefer BMW myself even if that does make me a knob!

By *leasure supplierMan  over a year ago

Hastings

I drive a Mercedes Gla45 AMG and a Nissan skyline..

Never heard negative comments about my length lol

Just how much I spend on fuel.

This is hardly what could be described as 'new' research.

People have been saying this about sports car buyers for decades

And it's actually a load of utter bollocks.

Pretty pointless unless he also encluded well endowed men in his research.

Plus, 200 men is not enough for any study like this or any other sort.

By *ustincider888Man  over a year ago

Preston Ish

I'm not exactly endowed and I bought a van

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

I remember the days people bought things because they liked them and enjoyed them.

By *irDomin8Man  over a year ago

Southend-On-Sea

I would suggest this research is intrinsically flawed. Often when I see an expensive car on the road the guy is middle aged balding with bit of a gut, and invariably sporting A young svelt blond in the passenger seat. The question being why would she be attracted to him if he wasn't sporting a more than adequate appendage???? Oh I see that's a whole other question. mao

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"this is true i have 7 sports cars."

Was that meant to be 7" sports cars?

By *irDomin8Man  over a year ago

Southend-On-Sea

Time for me to shop for a sports car then.

"I remember the days people bought things because they liked them and enjoyed them. "

I've had 3 sports coupes - the latest of which I've owned for 20 years and my daily is a Sports version of a large saloon.

None of my cars have ever been bought due to any feeling of inadequacy or to compensate for anything, but because I happen to like them.

In fact, I'm actually above the understood national average. Apparently.

It's long been understood that drivers of particular brands (BMW, Mercedes, Audi) could equally be placed in such a category - simply from the perspective of attempting to demonstrate to others the level of their success.

I can remember a time when someone might be able to have something like a top of the range Ford Sierra or Mondeo on a company car scheme or, under the same banding, a bottom of the range BMW 3 series and 9 times out of 10 they'd opt for the Beemer.

Basically getting into a pissing contest.

I have deliberately avoided certain brands because of this.

I don't live my life trying to impress other people

By *ortyairCouple  over a year ago

Wallasey

Hubby doesn't own a car and cycles everywhere, what does that say about him?x

"Hubby doesn't own a car and cycles everywhere, what does that say about him?x "

Just make sure he doesn't catch his cock in the pedals

It's not really true that a man/woman should be judged by the car she drives. If he is happy, then so be it.

I just drive whatever I’m given by my company. I’ve never understood people’s fascination with cars. Might as well get excited about a washing machine

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I remember the days people bought things because they liked them and enjoyed them.

I've had 3 sports coupes - the latest of which I've owned for 20 years and my daily is a Sports version of a large saloon.

None of my cars have ever been bought due to any feeling of inadequacy or to compensate for anything, but because I happen to like them.

It's long been understood that drivers of particular brands (BMW, Mercedes, Audi) could equally be placed in such a category - simply from the perspective of attempting to demonstrate to others the level of their success.

I can remember a time when someone might be able to have something like a top of the range Ford Sierra or Mondeo on a company car scheme or, under the same banding, a bottom of the range BMW 3 series and 9 times out of 10 they'd opt for the Beemer.

I don't live my life trying to impress other people"

I get what you are saying - I am not interested in impressing others with anything I have or do.

That said, I love driving my sports car, the closeness to the road in tight bends, the feel of the powerful engine, the acceleration... it is just hedonist pleasure, like sex, or bubbly, chocolate or cake or whatever.

London

"Hubby doesn't own a car and cycles everywhere, what does that say about him?x "

Top bloke

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

I don’t have a sports car but I do have a small penis

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"This is hardly what could be described as 'new' research.

People have been saying this about sports car buyers for decades

And it's actually a load of utter bollocks.

"

So true!

I am a proud MX5 girl with personal plate MX5? SUZ ... And my clitty-pole is mahoosive compared to a lot of other ladies clitties... Lol

"I just drive whatever I’m given by my company. I’ve never understood people’s fascination with cars. Might as well get excited about a washing machine "

Isn't that a bit like saying you don't know why people are fascinated by music.

Why not get excited about the sound of nails down a blackboard?

By *XXDREAMMan  over a year ago

sudbury

Owner of a sports car, agree 100%

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

What sports car do you have?

"I just drive whatever I’m given by my company. I’ve never understood people’s fascination with cars. Might as well get excited about a washing machine

Isn't that a bit like saying you don't know why people are fascinated by music.

Why not get excited about the sound of nails down a blackboard?"

Music is made with soul and emotion. Cars are just machines

I find such studies an utter waste of the funds they've been allocated. Not to mention deeply sexist and body shaming in nature.

Imagine if a similar study could be done trying to correlate women buying more bling/bigger luxury bags to compensate for smaller tits. You'd be cancelled by the ethics committee overseeing your study before you even start.

By *escourtesMan  over a year ago

hereford

I bought a bicycle so I must have a minute member ...

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"I find such studies an utter waste of the funds they've been allocated. Not to mention deeply sexist and body shaming in nature.

Imagine if a similar study could be done trying to correlate women buying more bling/bigger luxury bags to compensate for smaller tits. You'd be cancelled by the ethics committee overseeing your study before you even start. "

This sports car bollocks has been hocked round for years- probably by the jealous people who can't afford one or have 19 brats and have to drive a minibus

Really don’t care what car someone drives

Only time I care is if they going to bend me over the bonnet off the thing and bang me while it’s being filled

Wouldn’t be cought dead being banged on film on the hood off a voxhual Cora’s

But a porsche ferrari lambo bentley or something then let’s go make a movie

What was the age profile if the participants

"What was the age profile if the participants "
18-74. Average was 28.

I suppose it can relate to horse power every man woman and beast wishes the had tht sumit the think is missing so a big engine gives the big grrrrr just like the extra horse power

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

So does owning a shitty old banger somehow makes me have a penis that I can wrap around my waist like a belt?

"Wow ??

Was there any note about the brand of sports car? Did Ferrari feature as more desirable than Audi for example?"

Audi = a tw@t so it doesn’t relate to a male

Of the 200 in the study ,how many were stated as car enthusiasts or even car owners.

By *eesidexMan  over a year ago

nw

That study was made by someone with a small cock who’s jealous of other successful males with big cocks haha

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

I have a sports car.

Check out my tiny cock!

London

"I bought a bicycle so I must have a minute member ..."

What kind?

Surely carbon means small member; steal is real. And the number of gears is inversely proportional to the size of your todger.

Brighton

"I remember the days people bought things because they liked them and enjoyed them.

Somewhat true but come on, a BMW is a far better car than a Ford! The build quality is far superior.

Bexley

"

Somewhat true but come on, a BMW is a far better car than a Ford! The build quality is far superior."

All right, I suppose, if you are content with driving a car designed for driving on the wrong side of the road. I'm talking about both brands.

"

Somewhat true but come on, a BMW is a far better car than a Ford! The build quality is far superior.

All right, I suppose, if you are content with driving a car designed for driving on the wrong side of the road. I'm talking about both brands."

The Ford motor company is an American one

Bexley

"

Somewhat true but come on, a BMW is a far better car than a Ford! The build quality is far superior."

All right, I suppose, if you are content with driving a car designed for driving on the wrong side of the road. I'm talking about both brands.

"

Yet I'd trust a Ford more than a BMW because there's far fewer electronic parts that can break and will break.

I saw a guy in the petrol station with a Ferrari today...I don't know if he had a small prick but certainly acted like one!

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Apart from the fact that all their engines seem to be bursting into flames.

Brighton

"

All right, I suppose, if you are content with driving a car designed for driving on the wrong side of the road. I'm talking about both brands."

Brighton

Apart from the fact that all their engines seem to be bursting into flames. "

ALL their engines? Not heard about that.

I bought a Corsa over the weekend. What does that tell you professor?

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Was just browsing for a Honda Type R.

Figured couldnt justify the high tax and insurance for it and all the agro from people wanting to steal it.

Would be worried everytime I parked it up.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yeah I drive a little city super mini.

Just saying ladies...

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

Wife has a Mazda MX5. It's nice and tight to get myself in and once I'm in it's lovely and a brilliant ride.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Is this the same university you can get a degree in the spice girls?

I hope he’s one of the experts on strike next month for more pay and income tax goes up to pay him more - without experts like him we’d still be stuck in the dark ages

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

My first company car was a Mondeo TDCI 115 bhp, everyone at work thought I was mad , they all had BMW or Audi but it was a great cat and only about £150 a month tax.

Mondeos we’re great family & touring cars, I had 7. But now I drive BMW’s and would find it hard to drive any other brand

"Is this the same university you can get a degree in the spice girls?

I hope he’s one of the experts on strike next month for more pay and income tax goes up to pay him more - without experts like him we’d still be stuck in the dark ages "

UCL not so Mickey mouse. While it's not the most valuable of studies... The results are kinda interesting.

Guess I need to but a sports car

» Add a new message to this topic