FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trans tops? :)

Trans tops? :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all

I just wondered how many trans/TV tops we have on here?

From wh as t I have seen there is a load of bottoms but not too many tops just interested if that's just a my area thing or in general

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rare as hen's teeth, could do with finding one who wears same as me

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

The majority are bottom..or switch.. there's a few tops.. you're maybe better joining the other site connected to this one.. fabguys.lots of TVs on there...as it does have a search option of.. top.. versatile.. bottom..

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

What's wrong with being a bottom. The trouble is guys most of us class ourselves as girls. Theres a world of difference between fantasy and the real world.we are all different.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"What's wrong with being a bottom. The trouble is guys most of us class ourselves as girls. Theres a world of difference between fantasy and the real world.we are all different.

"

Nothing..no one has said on here there's anything wrong with being bottom..as you say we are all different

People are into different things I like fucking TVs and I like getting fucked by TVs..so someone who's bottom really doesn't interest me.. especially if they don't even like there cock touched

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"What's wrong with being a bottom. The trouble is guys most of us class ourselves as girls. Theres a world of difference between fantasy and the real world.we are all different.

Nothing..no one has said on here there's anything wrong with being bottom..as you say we are all different

People are into different things I like fucking TVs and I like getting fucked by TVs..so someone who's bottom really doesn't interest me.. especially if they don't even like there cock touched"

well you and I are poles apart.i dont like being fucked by a TV. Good luck to you anyway

Only top for woman if I was top for guys I wouldn’t be on fab I would be on another place make big bank

Jumpers in disguise.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

I am afraid op that, as has already been said by a few people, “top” tv/TS are very rare. I know a few vaguely ( sort of friends of friends ) and most of the good ones will not meet guys for free!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Not all TV’s or Gay/Bi men indulge in anal sex. Certainly not on a first meet, it’s painful, especially with someone who’s not proficient in the technique needed to make it pleasurable.

I have topped a guy, first used toys on him to ensure he would be ok. But that was with a couple and something we agreed to do in advance. He found it easier with his partner around who encourage him in the initial stages.

Pegging would be a preferred method for myself to top a guy, like most TV’s I don’t like using my penis in the majority of meets. But a successful meet can always have an element of compromise and partaking in activities you wouldn’t normally enjoy in the heat of the moment.

By *glyBettyTV/TS  over a year ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

I'm rarely interested in topping a cis man, but I would do it if I'm very attracted to his body.

Ideally a man would need to be gym fit & versatile switchy boy that's leaning more towards top, which is as rare to me as tgirl tops are to you.

I get offers, but mostly from HPWs and/or very overweight older men who aren't interested in switching, but just offering to suck my dick which I have to respectfully decline.

When am dressed and with a guy, I can't get hard at all. With a woman in normal mode am fine. But when am dressed, I only want a man.

Its like when am dressed a switch is flicked and I become a different person with different desires. I still top with woman and other dressers but only in male mode.

» Add a new message to this topic