FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Go to place in Manchester 18Feb

Go to place in Manchester 18Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enmx1 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Evening all,

Firstly, my Mrs has insinuated she would like to explore the swinging world ! Big thing for me this, it’s taken years to keep planting the seed haha .

Anyway we are having a night out on the 18th Feb in Manchester… nothing major just as a couple.

Anyway, can any one recommend like a go to hotel known for swinging couples ect ? Or a club ?

Also any advice on how to stimulate the situation ? Ie if it was put on her toes there and then I strongly believe we would have a mega night ?

Recently went away to the lakes and she was happily scrolling through here looking for couples or ladies ! But up there it’s a ghost town !

Any advice would be great

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Cupids in Swinton

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

Look on the club events, Cupids is manchester (well near).

Good to start in a club as no pressure, lots of people and private rooms.

Also a safe environment for newbies.

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

Set up a couples account & set your postcode to Manchester. Soon get plenty of messages.

manchester

Not too sure if a club would be the answer but again I’m not sure, i personally think if it was very spontaneous it would work ect

manchester

"Set up a couples account & set your postcode to Manchester. Soon get plenty of messages. "

Absolutely think this would be a mega idea, il have a chat with her this evening !

Would be nice to bump into a like for like couple or woman with a similar idea interest ! I just don’t want to ram it down her throat ( excuse the pun ) and then she’s not interested … I mean every couple has to start somewhere

» Add a new message to this topic