FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chavs and Scallywags to the front of the queue

Chavs and Scallywags to the front of the queue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayHaych OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

Guys often get told to put together a well typed out and well thought message, but sometimes there are contradictions!

When it comes to preferences, I have seen these preferences on quite a few profiles. Seems quite a few people are into “chavs” and “scally guys”. I was wondering what the messages look like in those inboxes?! I think it may be worse than death for those who are team “no text talk”.

I’m genuinely curious. A lot of people say no text speak from guys, but are the people who WANT text speak and who dislike a well put together message?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not shour but that’s the wonders off fab

There is no

Labels as such

Ie

I don’t care what your job title is you could be unemployed or you could be a ceo off a mill billon pound company

As long as they turn up when sed

And come presentable and clean

Everything else dosent matter

"Not shour but that’s the wonders off fab

There is no

Labels as such

Ie

I don’t care what your job title is you could be unemployed or you could be a ceo off a mill billon pound company

Everything else dosent matter "

I hate the term chav to be honest. Scallywag sounds like some kind of pirate!

I think you’re somewhat right. There is only so much you can see in a message, people are good liars too!

"Not shour but that’s the wonders off fab

There is no

Labels as such

Ie

Everything else dosent matter

I hate the term chav to be honest. Scallywag sounds like some kind of pirate!

I think you’re somewhat right. There is only so much you can see in a message, people are good liars too!

"

Yes they can be

By *ixie BeanMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Quite a good inbox here

By *ixie BeanMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Chavs dnt't all SPK like dis yano sum ov us can spk proply, in fct sum of uz spk beta Dan youz can

In all seriousness though don't judge books by their covers .

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Guys often get told to put together a well typed out and well thought message, but sometimes there are contradictions!

When it comes to preferences, I have seen these preferences on quite a few profiles. Seems quite a few people are into “chavs” and “scally guys”. I was wondering what the messages look like in those inboxes?! I think it may be worse than death for those who are team “no text talk”.

I’m genuinely curious. A lot of people say no text speak from guys, but are the people who WANT text speak and who dislike a well put together message? "

lol all supposition

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

In the era of smartphones with proper keyboards, there really shouldn't be an excuse for text speak anymore. It's not the days of the Nokia 3310 where it would take 10 minutes just to type this post out and text speak was a necessity.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I own a cap. Does this make me a chav ? Or do you have to tuck your trackie bottoms into your socks ?

Asking for a friend.

The mr.

"Guys often get told to put together a well typed out and well thought message, but sometimes there are contradictions!

I’m genuinely curious. A lot of people say no text speak from guys, but are the people who WANT text speak and who dislike a well put together message? "

Epic Paradox !!

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"I own a cap. Does this make me a chav ? Or do you have to tuck your trackie bottoms into your socks ?

Asking for a friend.

The mr. "

And wear a hoodie that says "hoodrich" on it. Yeah, that's a thing I found out existed recently.

"I own a cap. Does this make me a chav ? Or do you have to tuck your trackie bottoms into your socks ?

Asking for a friend.

The mr. "

I believe it stands for Council Housed And Violent. I grew up in council housing, but I’ve not been violent. Shame!

"Chavs dnt't all SPK like dis yano sum ov us can spk proply, in fct sum of uz spk beta Dan youz can

In all seriousness though don't judge books by their covers . "

It’s a very judgemental term for sure!

» Add a new message to this topic