FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forgive me for I have sinned

Forgive me for I have sinned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amspoons OP   Man  over a year ago

North East

I am a mischief maker.

I just came back from someone's house to quote for a job I have since refused.

Horrible, grotty, disgusting man. Racist, bigoted, sexist, a total creep. Kept banging on about having a "smelly dirty P@k! as a PM" and going on about how women need to be kept in line and various other things that just made me think "urgh".

Anyway, before I left I emptied half a bottle of fairy liquid into his dishwasher and the other half into the drum of his washing machine.

Now I feel guilty. Ish.

I also, just before New Year, went to a drive through. I rarely get fast food, I dont like it but I was hungry. The queue was fucking HUGE, and getting bigger.

What I wanted to order they didnt have, and I dont know the menu by heart and they dont have a full menu up at the order point. So I took a little longer asking a couple of questions. The woman behind me in her white rangerover beeped her horn, gestured the "wanker" sign at me and mouthed "fucking hurry up" and was waving her arms and generally being a twat. So I panicked and ordered something I didnt want. But driving to the payment window I started to get annoyed. So when I paid for my order, I said I would pay for her order too. Drove to the collection window and she pipped her horn, waved, mouthed "thank you!". Told the guy at the window I was collecting both orders, took my order and hers, and drove off.

Also... When I am in a hotel I like stealing peoples "Do not disturb" signs from the door handles.

I am also the guy who likes to put loads of glitter inside birthday cards, christmas cards, letters to the bank... Also when I get junk mail from companies that include return envelopes for application forms or claim forms or whatever, they get cat food pouches, takeaway menus, bags from charity clothing collections that are always getting left, and whatever other rubbish I have knocking around.

Am I a bad person?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a bad person, just an asshole.

If that's bad then don't ever be good.

Love it!

S x

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

This is the kind of behaviour that escalates into doing things like invading Ukraine.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"I just came back from someone's house to quote for a job I have since refused.

Horrible, grotty, disgusting man. Racist, bigoted, sexist, a total creep. Kept banging on about having a "smelly dirty P@k! as a PM" and going on about how women need to be kept in line and various other things that just made me think "urgh".

Anyway, before I left I emptied half a bottle of fairy liquid into his dishwasher and the other half into the drum of his washing machine.

"

Who cares? You get my full approval for this one!

North East

"Not a bad person, just an asshole. "

True dat

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am also the guy who likes to put loads of glitter inside birthday cards … "

I was with you until this part. Nope. Turns out you’re an actual monster.

A real-life avenger! I like it!

A former work colleague used to say - remember to use your ‘super powers’ for good.

Absolutely devious……… I love it!

North East

A few years ago I also was giving a mate a hand putting up a ceiling in his kitchen. I threw a smoke alarm with a fresh battery in it into the void between the plasterboard and joists of the room above (bathroom with a tiled floor).

A couple of years later, ceiling finished and plastered... The battery started to go flat.

"PIP"..."PIP"..."PIP"...

Then the battery went very flat.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!"

Smoke alarm batteries take a surprisingly long time to die.

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I don't know whether to be in awe of your imagination and execution of mischief, or to tell you that you need to let go of the simmering rage and get out more!

"I am a mischief maker.

Now I feel guilty. Ish.

I also, just before New Year, went to a drive through. I rarely get fast food, I dont like it but I was hungry. The queue was fucking HUGE, and getting bigger.

What I wanted to order they didnt have, and I dont know the menu by heart and they dont have a full menu up at the order point. So I took a little longer asking a couple of questions. The woman behind me in her white rangerover beeped her horn, gestured the "wanker" sign at me and mouthed "fucking hurry up" and was waving her arms and generally being a twat. So I panicked and ordered something I didnt want. But driving to the payment window I started to get annoyed. So when I paid for my order, I said I would pay for her order too. Drove to the collection window and she pipped her horn, waved, mouthed "thank you!". Told the guy at the window I was collecting both orders, took my order and hers, and drove off.

Also... When I am in a hotel I like stealing peoples "Do not disturb" signs from the door handles.

I am also the guy who likes to put loads of glitter inside birthday cards, christmas cards, letters to the bank... Also when I get junk mail from companies that include return envelopes for application forms or claim forms or whatever, they get cat food pouches, takeaway menus, bags from charity clothing collections that are always getting left, and whatever other rubbish I have knocking around.

Am I a bad person? "

Legend

"A few years ago I also was giving a mate a hand putting up a ceiling in his kitchen. I threw a smoke alarm with a fresh battery in it into the void between the plasterboard and joists of the room above (bathroom with a tiled floor).

A couple of years later, ceiling finished and plastered... The battery started to go flat.

"PIP"..."PIP"..."PIP"...

Smoke alarm batteries take a surprisingly long time to die. "

Who needs enemies...

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"A few years ago I also was giving a mate a hand putting up a ceiling in his kitchen. I threw a smoke alarm with a fresh battery in it into the void between the plasterboard and joists of the room above (bathroom with a tiled floor).

"PIP"..."PIP"..."PIP"...

lol hey thats a very annoying sound

North East

"PIP"..."PIP"..."PIP"...

(He deserved it because he borrowed my car to do a tip run and put old gloss paint pots in the boot and they fell over and the lids came off. He tried to clean it but just ended up more evenly distributing the paint in the boot. I told him he replaces the boot liner, or I will get him back with something evil. He didnt replace the boot liner and didnt really seem to care)

North East

"I don't know whether to be in awe of your imagination and execution of mischief, or to tell you that you need to let go of the simmering rage and get out more! "

Maybe if a nice lady or couple would meet me and keep me out of trouble...

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"I am a mischief maker.

Now I feel guilty. Ish.

Am I a bad person? "

I've never heard of the washing up liquid thing, but the drive thru story has been floating around on the Internet for years, so I think maybe that happened in your head!

North East

"I am a mischief maker.

Now I feel guilty. Ish.

Am I a bad person?

I've never heard of the washing up liquid thing, but the drive thru story has been floating around on the Internet for years, so I think maybe that happened in your head!"

I am quite sure every wind up ever done has happened before.

Washing up liquid in the washing machine. Go try it. Its lots of fun.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Great story bro

North East

"Great story bro "

Which one?

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"I don't know whether to be in awe of your imagination and execution of mischief, or to tell you that you need to let go of the simmering rage and get out more!

Maybe if a nice lady or couple would meet me and keep me out of trouble..."

You may find this more of a challenge after this thread my dude. We'd be too worried that you would hide fish in the lining of the curtains or pour Baileys down the sink (blocks it apparently - it's all over the news)!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

The first two probably are forgivable but not the last two.

Quite cowardly rarely. Why don’t you channel your energy into some kind of useful hacktivism, subversion or direct action etc against real baddies? I once emptied WH Smith’s as part of a child eyes campaign, I almost got arrested , the original plan was to burn the magazines but I’d been advised we could charged with arson. If your going. If your gonna be naughty & get in trouble make it worthwhile

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Bad doesn't come to mind...

Passive aggressive

Cowardly

Destructive

Uncaring

Judgemental

Self Righteous

Virtue Signalling

Moral guardian of others morals...

Or maybe a fantasist out to make forum fun..

either way you didn't lessen the 'awful man's' ideas ..... you spread them here.

So maybe you are just bad.

King's Crustacean

Forgot immature

North East

"Bad doesn't come to mind...

Passive aggressive

Cowardly

Destructive

Uncaring

Judgemental

Self Righteous

Virtue Signalling

either way you didn't lessen the 'awful man's' ideas ..... you spread them here.

"

Wow. you are fun. You can come to my birthday party.

North East

"I don't know whether to be in awe of your imagination and execution of mischief, or to tell you that you need to let go of the simmering rage and get out more!

You may find this more of a challenge after this thread my dude. We'd be too worried that you would hide fish in the lining of the curtains or pour Baileys down the sink (blocks it apparently - it's all over the news)! "

Bailey's down the sink..??

King's Crustacean

Passive aggressive

Cowardly

Destructive

Uncaring

Judgemental

Self Righteous

Virtue Signalling

Wow. you are fun. You can come to my birthday party. "

As if. I'll stick with the adults laughing boy

By *ood time Chris BMan  over a year ago

TAUNTON AREA

"I am a mischief maker.

Now I feel guilty. Ish.

Am I a bad person? "

You are my kind of person. I have done the same or similar things my self

North East

Passive aggressive

Cowardly

Destructive

Uncaring

Judgemental

Self Righteous

Virtue Signalling

As if. I'll stick with the adults laughing boy"

Probably for the best, mate.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Where was the awful, disgusting man while you were emptying washing up liquid into his dishwasher and washing machine?

That bit about the fast food order was hilarious!! It’s like having a lucky dip!

King's Crustacean

Passive aggressive

Cowardly

Destructive

Uncaring

Judgemental

Self Righteous

Virtue Signalling

As if. I'll stick with the adults laughing boy

Probably for the best, mate. "

You're right buddy.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I am a mischief maker.

Now I feel guilty. Ish.

Am I a bad person? "

Yes you are

King's Crustacean

He knows it, He knows it ....

North East

"Where was the awful, disgusting man while you were emptying washing up liquid into his dishwasher and washing machine?

"

He was in his living room ranting about whatever he was ranting about at the time.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Where was the awful, disgusting man while you were emptying washing up liquid into his dishwasher and washing machine?

He was in his living room ranting about whatever he was ranting about at the time. "

I see.

You're not too concerned about your reputation as a professional or tradesman then?

King's Crustacean

And The Whole World Has To

Answer Right Now

Just To Tell You Once Again,

he's Bad . . .

North East

He was in his living room ranting about whatever he was ranting about at the time.

I see.

You're not too concerned about your reputation as a professional or tradesman then?

"

Not in the least bit, no.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

You are the fist of retribution

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

So we celebrate bullying and vandalism now? Yay.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Loved the post;some of the replies are even funnier.

You’re doing gods work. I once binned every single beach towel that people had put on the sun beds overnight. I still to this day feel no remorse.

Ones actions is an indication of self, i know what I'd be looking at if I wanted to act out in petty vengeance I response, to somebody else's behaviour thats myself

"You’re doing gods work. I once binned every single beach towel that people had put on the sun beds overnight. I still to this day feel no remorse."

Love this

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

You may find this more of a challenge after this thread my dude. We'd be too worried that you would hide fish in the lining of the curtains or pour Baileys down the sink (blocks it apparently - it's all over the news)! "

Also makes your cock fall off

» Add a new message to this topic