FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Voice overs and such like

Voice overs and such like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonism44 OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

Is there anybody here involved in the voice over business? Or do you do the work yourself......

I have been told that my voice is very individual by many peolpe and that I should get into voice over work .

Yes there are talent agency's etc. but was looking for advice from anybody who does this or promotes this .....

If you don't want to reply here pm me please..... Any help would be great xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there anybody here involved in the voice over business? Or do you do the work yourself......

I have been told that my voice is very individual by many peolpe and that I should get into voice over work .

Yes there are talent agency's etc. but was looking for advice from anybody who does this or promotes this .....

If you don't want to reply here pm me please..... Any help would be great xxxx "

Offer your services free to a local radio station,,, If they believe you have potential and risk taking a chance on you, it will provide you with a public platform that you can then market through agents and the like ,,,

"Offer your services free to a local radio station,,, If they believe you have potential and risk taking a chance on you, it will provide you with a public platform that you can then market through agents and the like ,,, "

I would live to do voice over work so this is a good idea

"Is there anybody here involved in the voice over business? Or do you do the work yourself......

Offer your services free to a local radio station,,, If they believe you have potential and risk taking a chance on you, it will provide you with a public platform that you can then market through agents and the like ,,, "

Yoiks Soxy....!!! Who bought you a box of Sensible pills fa Christmas...???

Spot on advice there...

Offer your services free to a local radio station,,, If they believe you have potential and risk taking a chance on you, it will provide you with a public platform that you can then market through agents and the like ,,,

Spot on advice there... "

Haha Euroid, did I detect a subtle hint of sincerity in those dulcet tones of yours or are your sitting on your diamond encrusted butt plug which is allowing you to view the world in a whole new light

Spot on advice there...

Haha Euroid, did I detect a subtle hint of sincerity in those dulcet tones of yours or are your sitting on your diamond encrusted butt plug which is allowing you to view the world in a whole new light "

My diamond encrusted butt plug is also designed to heighten the enjoyment of total sincerity....

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Good advice from Soxy. It's not just the timbre of the voice but the ability to convey expression that is needed. Practice reading aloud, record it and note how many "er" and "um" noises you make and stumbles over words. Then get yourself out there.

» Add a new message to this topic