FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > LOUD people!

LOUD people!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

We all know one,it could even be you.

You know the ones,why talk when you can shout

Slams doors

Bang's every pot and pan in the house just to get one thing out of the cupboard.

Ok I admit I'm a bit sensitive to noise but our neighbours have zero ideas of what quiet means,no matter what time of day or night it is doors constantly slamming, stomping round the house like a herd of cattle and they seem to be totally incapable of holding a conversation instead it's just a constant shouting match usually talking/shouting over each other.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"We all know one,it could even be you.

Slams doors

Bang's every pot and pan in the house just to get one thing out of the cupboard.

Ok I admit I'm a bit sensitive to noise but our neighbours have zero ideas of what quiet means,no matter what time of day or night it is doors constantly slamming, stomping round the house like a herd of cattle and they seem to be totally incapable of holding a conversation instead it's just a constant shouting match usually talking/shouting over each other.

"

Just be thankful you don't live next to someone who lives next a musician who plays guitar, piano, drums, sax, and sings too... like my neighbours do.

Cal

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

The ones who hold a conversation with each other by shouting, even though they're inches away from each other.

Noisy bastards.

Winston

couple, us we him her.

"The ones who hold a conversation with each other by shouting, even though they're inches away from each other.

Noisy bastards.

Winston "

Yup those and usually every other word is FUCK or a variation of.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Slams doors

"

My ex husband was exactly like that

I have a teenager like this. He also complains (loudly) if the rest of the household do so much as breathe

Nell

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

People that loudly chew gum or other chewy sweets

That really grinds my gears

im really, really sensitive to some noises, and stuff like that would lead to overstimulation... to the point i would become irrationally furious and probably cause problems

glad my neighbours are the cutest old couple! Px

By *ustyMilfxxxCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"The ones who hold a conversation with each other by shouting, even though they're inches away from each other.

Noisy bastards.

Winston "

Pushes all the wrong buttons for me.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Noisy bastards.

Winston

Yup those and usually every other word is FUCK or a variation of."

On the train home yesterday, chap with his earbuds in (which ALWAYS means people speak louder) holding his phone a foot away from his face, on speaker for 15 minutes.

While sat immediately under, and facing, two "quiet zone" signs.

Ignorant fuck knuckle.

Winston

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

That’s why I live in the Countryside.

Only noise I get is a tractor in the field although the twattish foxes screaming all night can get a bit annoying.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

My daughter's friend is loud by default. When I'm there when she visits I go home with a bad headache.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Annoying. Just no need.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I worry about my old neighbours next door.

Not that they are freezing but that they might move!

I'm sooooooooooooooo selfish.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yes. I do not enjoy the company of loud people.

I am not comfortable listening to their banal conversations on the train either.

My neighbours over the road say goodbye to visitors like the Waltons on repeat through a public tannoy !

I want to murder each one of them by the time the car moves off......

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've got some friends and everyone in their family talks at volume 11. They aren't shouting, they just all really project their voices and don't even know they're doing it.

In some ways, it's endearing, but it does make visiting a loud experience.

couple, us we him her.

"Yes. I do not enjoy the company of loud people.

I am not comfortable listening to their banal conversations on the train either.

My neighbours over the road say goodbye to visitors like the Waltons on repeat through a public tannoy !

I want to murder each one of them by the time the car moves off...... "

Brilliant I am glad I'm not alone in wanting to kill all noisy people

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I had an ex who was loud. Drank way too much started screaming her head off. Was embarrassing and just woukd not take no for n answer when I tries to split up from her. Never again.

Sounds like our new neighbours! I was up with the poorly child at midnight last night and they were in the garden at midnight having a conversation through the house ….. I could hear every word two rooms away!

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ah yes, loud people.

There's one on every bus, in every workplace, restaurant and coffee shop. I had a short term contract in an office with a woman whose voice was so loud that I had to take regular short breaks to get away from the noise, our neighbours play music so loudly every afternoon that we can hear it in our living room through two sets of double glazing in a detached house and there's a woman a whole street away who we know an awful lot about because her conversational voice has the decibels of a foghorn. Let's not mention my dad's telly .

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

I have a soft voice, and rarely shout, but do seem to be incapable of walking up/down a flight of stairs quietly. Sorry about that.

couple, us we him her.

I'm off work today as have the lurgy.

I'm currently laying in the bath listening to my neighbours talking/shouting she's currently been talking for approximately 45 mins non stop seemingly without taking a single breath.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Noisy bastards.

Winston

Yup those and usually every other word is FUCK or a variation of.

On the train home yesterday, chap with his earbuds in (which ALWAYS means people speak louder) holding his phone a foot away from his face, on speaker for 15 minutes.

While sat immediately under, and facing, two "quiet zone" signs.

Ignorant fuck knuckle.

Winston "

I feel your pain. I cannot understand this thing now with people constantly talking on speaker. Is it so difficult to put the thing to your ear?

Even people walking down the street which is weird

Slams doors

"

AVOID at all costs .

By *aughty-couple1980Couple  over a year ago

wigan

My missus is only loud when fucking her we once had a good fucking an when we had finished one ov houses very local to us started but they only lasted 5 mins

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Slams doors

"

I'm quite loud. A combination of being neurodivergent and being raised in an environment where children should be seen and not heard. It gets worse if I'm anxious, nervous or excited. ( sorry fellow club swingers)

One of my friends is neurodivergent and has an autistic toddler daughter. When the daughter was first diagnosed, she was scream so loudly, the neighbours called the cops because it did sound like blue murder.

On another note, I live on a local high street in between two pubs. Headphones, turning up the volume on the video I'm watching and I sleep with a noise machine. When I was married I slept with earplugs sometimes because my ex snored.

These days I focus more on the solution than the problem. There's an autistic child that I watched on tik Tok and the poor kid has to wear huge noise-cancelling headphones all of the time. It's been a very rough ride for his parents and sibling. The whole household had to separate.

Short of living in the Scottish Highlands or Welsh Mountains, there is always noise in the UK. If it isn't neighbours, it's a farmer or hunter firing a gun or road noise and aeroplane noise.

» Add a new message to this topic