FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > so glad to be here today...lol

so glad to be here today...lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

Been getting weather updates all evening from my mum back in Canada...major snowstorm happening at the moment...they have past the 30 cm mark and are expecting 20 more to fall at least....do I miss home...yes...do I miss shovelling all that snow..hell no! LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

That is serious snow alright.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been getting weather updates all evening from my mum back in Canada...major snowstorm happening at the moment...they have past the 30 cm mark and are expecting 20 more to fall at least....do I miss home...yes...do I miss shovelling all that snow..hell no! LOL"

Where abouts is your Mum? I have a friend visiting his folks in Calgary right now, hope he can still get home!

x

I hate snow it just shags up going any place.

oh my woolly word!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My aunt gets up before everyone else to clear the driveway. Everyone then just heads out assuming the snow clearance fairy arrived.

It's nice to visit but I wouldn't enjoy it for a whole winter.

My uncle stays in Nova Scotia and gets snowed in from time to time

[Removed by poster at 27/12/12 23:31:28]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Hope your family stay safe x

southampton-ish

"Been getting weather updates all evening from my mum back in Canada...major snowstorm happening at the moment...they have past the 30 cm mark and are expecting 20 more to fall at least....do I miss home...yes...do I miss shovelling all that snow..hell no! LOL

Where abouts is your Mum? I have a friend visiting his folks in Calgary right now, hope he can still get home!

x"

She is just outside of Montreal.Not sure what is happening out west Calgary way. Just had the latest update call..snow has stopped falling but they hit record snowfall in one day, 45 cm. Told her she can keep it...lol

southampton-ish

"Hope your family stay safe x"

Thanks...they are used to it...my mum is bummed though as she has a broken ankle so can not get out now...(she broke it being ocd about christmas ornament placement...stepped back to look at something after moving it a third time and tripped over bottom step...only something she could do...lol) she is enjoying everyone else shovelling her snow though

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Are you enjoying your week without the kids.. has he tried to bring them back yet ?

southampton-ish

"Are you enjoying your week without the kids.. has he tried to bring them back yet ?"

I am enjoying the time to recharge my batteries...still not feeling 100% yet..flu turned to head cold so just been resting and drinking loads of fluids...hoping to be well enough to get at least 1 meet in this week...lol

» Add a new message to this topic