FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single Guys

Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah we know that this topic has been done, hung out to dry and done again, but we just wanted to add a different slant to the single guy bashing attitude that seems to prevail on this and most other swinging sites ....

Mrs Red enjoys a bit of f/f action and Mr Red enjoys a bit of m/m action and we've met one or two people over the years, some single guys, single fems and couples and if we were to be totally honest, we always have found that the single bloke has generally been the least complicated to deal with

We cannot recall a time when the single fella has never turned up, unlike some couples and single fems, neither can we recall a single guy ever having second thoughts about playing during a meet ...

So it's a bloody good job that Mr Red enjoys both sexes and it looks like the odds are heavily stacked in his favour

So it's a (forgive the pun) big up for the single blokes - well at least the ones that we've met anyway

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

here here .. cant fault them either !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/12/12 19:31:08]

thank you.

its nice to hear but after recent let downs and some abuse i got this male has stopped meeting until i have a good reason to start again.

and im sure im not the first guy who has turned his back on this.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Saw the topic and was expecting the usual...so this was a pleasant surprise.

"thank you.

its nice to hear but after recent let downs and some abuse i got this male has stopped meeting until i have a good reason to start again.

and im sure im not the first guy who has turned his back on this."

Everyone has the reserved right to a basic and decent level of respect. No one should ever have to put up with being mistreated and then go quietly into the night. I hope you have reported them, and that you'll take a break and come back refreshed, rather than the more permanent alternative.

Wolf

"thank you.

Same here mate. I know people like to wind up single males and sometimes it can be funny. Like you I have had enough of the abuse.

I think it's quite hard for single guys to get some decent fun on here if am honest.

Everyone seems to have their own little groups that meet regularly and can be quite cliquey.

Av had some great banter and great meets but all the decent ladies are fully booked lol and some of the not so decent have verifications of meets so long that they must have a fanny like a yawning donkey they meet that much! No naming names obviously but one girl av came across (pardon the pun) likes to meet every day!! Fuck sake she must have a fire extinguisher and a cold compress by the side of her bed to douse the flames and reduce the swelling of her overly pumped lady garden

Left another site after getting abuse and even the b word springs to mind

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've suffered dreadful (self) abuse since I've been on here.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"I've suffered dreadful (self) abuse since I've been on here. "

Thanks for the OP. I may consider meeting again

By *neplusserMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Yeah we know that this topic has been done, hung out to dry and done again, but we just wanted to add a different slant to the single guy bashing attitude that seems to prevail on this and most other swinging sites ....

Mrs Red enjoys a bit of f/f action and Mr Red enjoys a bit of m/m action and we've met one or two people over the years, some single guys, single fems and couples and if we were to be totally honest, we always have found that the single bloke has generally been the least complicated to deal with

We cannot recall a time when the single fella has never turned up, unlike some couples and single fems, neither can we recall a single guy ever having second thoughts about playing during a meet ...

So it's a bloody good job that Mr Red enjoys both sexes and it looks like the odds are heavily stacked in his favour

So it's a (forgive the pun) big up for the single blokes - well at least the ones that we've met anyway "

Good for you , glad someone is willing to go against the usual bandwagon. It's so easy to bash single guys nice to see a good comment for once

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love single guys, if it wasnt for them id never get a shag

Maybe i'm in the minority - but i've never either suffered abuse - or felt the need to dish it out.

Adopting a philosophy of treat all as you wish to be treated seems to work for both me and most I know. And those that choose a different path are generally easily avoided or ignored.

Think some just need to realise that fab isn't the only avenue in the world in which to get laid then maybe they wouldn't come over so desperate to people.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Maybe i'm in the minority - but i've never either suffered abuse - or felt the need to dish it out.

Adopting a philosophy of treat all as you wish to be treated seems to work for both me and most I know. And those that choose a different path are generally easily avoided or ignored."

I must be in that same minority. I also agree. No point keep whinging about it. Use your block button and go find someone else to meet.

We've never been let done by a single male, so don't see problem

By *om.lionheartMan  over a year ago

Kirkby-in-Ashfield

"I love single guys, if it wasnt for them id never get a shag"

I'll second that!

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Maybe i'm in the minority - but i've never either suffered abuse - or felt the need to dish it out.

Adopting a philosophy of treat all as you wish to be treated seems to work for both me and most I know. And those that choose a different path are generally easily avoided or ignored.

I must be in that same minority. I also agree. No point keep whinging about it. Use your block button and go find someone else to meet. "

+1

No abuse here, no real problems meeting, and never had a meet cancelled without good reason. This site can work for you if you want it to. If it isn't working, it's not the site, it's probably you....

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I think it's quite hard for single guys to get some decent fun on here if am honest.

Everyone seems to have their own little groups that meet regularly and can be quite cliquey.

Av had some great banter and great meets but all the decent ladies are fully booked lol and some of the not so decent have verifications of meets so long that they must have a fanny like a yawning donkey they meet that much! No naming names obviously but one girl av came across (pardon the pun) likes to meet every day!! Fuck sake she must have a fire extinguisher and a cold compress by the side of her bed to douse the flames and reduce the swelling of her overly pumped lady garden "

Jammy mare if she gets to meet every day - would love to myself and when I've been in the first flush of a relationship I've shagged every day and can assure you my fanny manages not to resemble a wizards sleeve Mind you, the fire extinguisher is maybe a good idea next time I'm feeling a tad greedy at a party!

Maybe the "not so decent" women with a shed load of verifications are just having a really good time - they're obviously decent to someone (unless it's the any hole's a goal brigade of single men meeting them)

I love the single guys I meet, only ever had one no show but I wouldn't be overly keen on meeting someone who thought because I met a lot or had a load of veris I'd have a yawning chasm of a pussy (I can't be arsed supplying lengths of 2 x 4 for strapping across their arses to stop them falling in)

Big to the single guys. And thanks to the OP for starting a nice positive post! how refreshing

S x

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

have never come across any bad feeling or rudeness. people i have messaged have been polite, or not replied (is that a problem?) and the people i have met have been great,regardless of whether we have played or not. i have made some brilliant friends on here and think it's by far the best site for swinging. (do i get my months free membership now? )

"I think it's quite hard for single guys to get some decent fun on here if am honest.

Av had some great banter and great meets but all the decent ladies are fully booked lol and some of the not so decent have verifications of meets so long that they must have a fanny like a yawning donkey they meet that much! No naming names obviously but one girl av came across (pardon the pun) likes to meet every day!! Fuck sake she must have a fire extinguisher and a cold compress by the side of her bed to douse the flames and reduce the swelling of her overly pumped lady garden "

....... You just haven't met the right ladies yet.......

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you will only be treated like 3rd class citizens, if you allow it

"you will only be treated like 3rd class citizens, if you allow it

"

Exactly be yourself don't jump through hoops on here if you wouldnt elsewhere.

I know people have had problems with single guys but I won't accept bullshit cause others have fucked up.

I've not been here long enough to get any abuse. If it happens then so be it. I'm game for banter. But I guess you get the cliqueyness on any chat site.

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Been on here 6 years, tend to treat people as I would wanna be treated. Have only ever had to cancel a meet twice (due to illness), but I have found a wonderful thing called the block feature for the occasional cpl and single fem that wanted to mess me around, it works wonders and means you can move on to decent people that much easier

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"Yeah we know that this topic has been done, hung out to dry and done again, but we just wanted to add a different slant to the single guy bashing attitude that seems to prevail on this and most other swinging sites ....

So it's a (forgive the pun) big up for the single blokes - well at least the ones that we've met anyway "

Thank You

People forget that whote single males make up more of this site than every other group put together so they are an easy target to attack, and they make more whine threads because frankly they have more to whine about

This is at the end of the day an NSA sex site and single males are entitled to seek NSA sex as much as any other group i hate how they get abuse for it

We always stick up for the single male

Never had any abuse what so ever. On the whole very respectful.

Had some proper weird messages though.

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"thank you.

I've had quite a few let downs and no shows, and a lot of no answere to messages, but I can honestly say that I've never experienced any abuse. Proably because my messages are polite. And if I do get a reply which says no, I accept it and move on, usually replying with a thank you for replying.

Since we only meet single guys I guess we've picked the wrong group.......8 meets arranged, 1 turned up :/ we don't see this as something against single guys mr A didn't turn up but we won't blame mr B for that otherwise we'd never meet again, I think it's the sour couples that ruin the site personally, so I'm not everyone's cup of tea, we've been insulted, let down and now I'm wondering why were on here....our problem no one else's and ranting about single men won't change that.

It's nice to see that some people do have all the luck and hopefully it will continue for you guys x

"Since we only meet single guys I guess we've picked the wrong group.......8 meets arranged, 1 turned up :/ we don't see this as something against single guys mr A didn't turn up but we won't blame mr B for that otherwise we'd never meet again, I think it's the sour couples that ruin the site personally, so I'm not everyone's cup of tea, we've been insulted, let down and now I'm wondering why were on here....our problem no one else's and ranting about single men won't change that.

It's nice to see that some people do have all the luck and hopefully it will continue for you guys x"

i've had a no show in the last couple of months from a couple, i drove 300 miles, booked a hotel, at my cost(i would never dream of asking for any money towards the cost, its for my pleasure after all) and they didnt show, no text, call or message on here, in fact they blocked me after i tried to contact them, i think some single guys get a bad press on here

That's terrible, in 3 years we've cancelled twice, both with notice before anyone travelled anywhere and both for very good reasons, I'm not sure what people get out of not showing....some wierd buzz? An ego boost?

"That's terrible, in 3 years we've cancelled twice, both with notice before anyone travelled anywhere and both for very good reasons, I'm not sure what people get out of not showing....some wierd buzz? An ego boost? "

it could well be, i've never let anyone down, and lets face we cant afford to really us single guys can we, but hey i suppose they got there kick out of it, and believe it or not they are verified lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Never had a problem with single guys, some have been great meets and never been let down.

Made some great friends too and even have a swinging friend now. It's all been good. No bad press here, apart from the odd rude message if I won't meet there and then with no notice.

» Add a new message to this topic