FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Harry

Harry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

in a few minutes the Interview of the year coming on Tv

Do you all think he opened his month to much

He going to end up dead and he putting safety of the people around him at risk?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, but Happy Valley.

We certainly won't be watching it.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"in a few minutes the Interview of the year coming on Tv

"

i can't watch it anyway TV buggered well aerial is lol

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Yeah, but Happy Valley."

I’m waiting until it finishes. I can’t do the waiting a week thing. Silent witness is fine though as it has closure each week

Harry who?

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Harry who? "
Houdini

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

"Yeah, but Happy Valley."

Completely forgot Happy Valley was on, stupid netflix!

"

Are you watching it?

Think I’ll have a wank instead.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm watching it. First bit ~ very sad.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

i can't watch it anyway TV buggered well aerial is lol "

I'm not sure what channel but BBC Iplayer, or ITV Player might have live telly, if your even that bothered

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Yeah, but Happy Valley.

I’m waiting until it finishes. I can’t do the waiting a week thing. Silent witness is fine though as it has closure each week "

I'm currently binge watching HV from the start.

Paradise, Herts

"Yeah, but Happy Valley.

I’m waiting until it finishes. I can’t do the waiting a week thing. Silent witness is fine though as it has closure each week

I'm currently binge watching HV from the start."

Oh it’s sooooo good!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

He's definitely going to end up dead, there's no denying that. We all will eventually

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

"Yeah, but Happy Valley.

I'm currently binge watching HV from the start.

Oh it’s sooooo good!"

I was going to wait till it finished and then binge watch it, but I watched the first one and can't wait till it finishes to watch them.

By *ate_BMan  over a year ago

London

So far so good. Quite an interesting watch so far.

"I'm watching it. First bit ~ very sad."

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm watching it

Very sad about his mother that must really have something to do with the way he is

I'm watching it, it is interesting enough x

"I'm watching it

Very sad about his mother that must really have something to do with the way he is"

Grief and trauma like that affects different people in different ways, but especially so children.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

It's very whiny and poor me poor me.

Knowing how I feel when I argue with any of my family members, all I can think is what a huge amount of pain he must be in.

London

It wasn’t as vitriolic as I thought it would be…then the itv news presenter comes on and I see now all hell will break loose.

By *itonthesideWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's very whiny and poor me poor me. "

I think if my mum died and i was paraded around so publicly i would feel a bit poor me too

"It wasn’t as vitriolic as I thought it would be…then the itv news presenter comes on and I see now all hell will break loose."

I think it's clear that what Harry said is true. The British press twist information.

The final comment on the ITV news was about Harry & Meghan wanting privacy but Harry addressed that in the interview.

I'm glad they are happy. Hopefully Harry will feel better for being able to tell his story.

I don't think it will make much difference as too many people believe the shit they read in the papers and online.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

He’s not a genetic royal Charlie is not his dad

"He’s not a genetic royal Charlie is not his dad "

Grow up!

Paradise, Herts

Who are you? Doctor DNA?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You know this how?

London

"It wasn’t as vitriolic as I thought it would be…then the itv news presenter comes on and I see now all hell will break loose.

I think it's clear that what Harry said is true. The British press twist information.

The final comment on the ITV news was about Harry & Meghan wanting privacy but Harry addressed that in the interview.

I'm glad they are happy. Hopefully Harry will feel better for being able to tell his story.

I don't think it will make much difference as too many people believe the shit they read in the papers and online.

"

I wholeheartedly agreed when he mentioned the British press being the epicentre of the issue, as well as issues in society.

Glasgow

He doesn’t take their money anymore, or do royal duties and has shared all the other dirty laundry … if this was the case he would just have said so

Northampton Somewhere

"It wasn’t as vitriolic as I thought it would be…then the itv news presenter comes on and I see now all hell will break loose.

"

Agree.

By *ovespudsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I used to admire Harry, only Royal I liked, sadly that's no longer the case.

Mate grow up, move on and get rid of that massive "spare" chip on yer shoulder

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

That's just nasty and unfounded gossip.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I'm watching it

Very sad about his mother that must really have something to do with the way he is

Grief and trauma like that affects different people in different ways, but especially so children."

Fortunately I didn't have a famous mother who died at a young age and then was dragged around the public

I wholeheartedly agreed when he mentioned the British press being the epicentre of the issue, as well as issues in society. "

Now that I can totally agree with..

Northampton Somewhere

"I used to admire Harry, only Royal I liked, sadly that's no longer the case.

Mate grow up, move on and get rid of that massive "spare" chip on yer shoulder "

I admire him a bit more after watching him tonight. He came across, to me, as a man who has had to work hard on himself to become happy, with so many hurdles to overcome along the way. Can't begin to imagine

By *lder guy hereMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Got to say just tuned in to this thread.. and I’m loving it.. so many gorgeous pics of the women on this thread and special shout out to Daisy from midlands mmmmmmmmm wow.. oh and Harry comes across as bitter younger brother who is yet to find his niche in life.. Meghan well Meghan is just counting all the monies coming in….

Glasgow

I haven’t watched live so about an hour behind … does anyone else feel like the push back from the journalist is too personal, like he picked a side before he sat down?

At some parts even harry has pointed out that he is making alot of assumptions about what william might think or say

Mate grow up, move on and get rid of that massive "spare" chip on yer shoulder "

As young children Harry, by his own account, used to tease William that he could do what he wanted as he would never have to be king, whereas William had to live his life to live up to that burden. He was always happy to be the spare, he has just latched onto the catchphrase to garner sympathy.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

You believed a post on another thread about something said in the press about two other royals by thumbing it.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"He’s not a genetic royal Charlie is not his dad

You know this how?"

Diana's affair started 1986 harry born 1984

"I haven’t watched live so about an hour behind … does anyone else feel like the push back from the journalist is too personal, like he picked a side before he sat down?

At some parts even harry has pointed out that he is making alot of assumptions about what william might think or say "

I liked that he was challenging Harry. They've known each other for years and I thought maybe he would give him an easy ride or be sycophantic but he wasn't.

"

You believed a post on another thread about something said in the press about two other royals by thumbing it.

"

Did I? What post?

Tin town

"

"

But that press was 100% accurate. Obvs.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I watched it, I found it really sad at the beginning where he was talking about his mum. No one should have to go through losing a mother at such a young age and then be paraded to thousands of people while trying to deal with that. I think wrong decisions were made there

I also found the rest sad, he seems a very bitter man who can't move on.

I still think it won't help what he is trying to achieve but if he is as happy as he says he is, move on, it does no one any good by replaying the past constantly.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Did I? What post?"

The bit about uni and adultry. Follow your posts, you will find it

I admire him a bit more after watching him tonight. He came across, to me, as a man who has had to work hard on himself to become happy, with so many hurdles to overcome along the way. Can't begin to imagine"

It will be interesting to see what the papers say about it tomorrow.

Glasgow

"I haven’t watched live so about an hour behind … does anyone else feel like the push back from the journalist is too personal, like he picked a side before he sat down?

At some parts even harry has pointed out that he is making alot of assumptions about what william might think or say

I liked that he was challenging Harry. They've known each other for years and I thought maybe he would give him an easy ride or be sycophantic but he wasn't. "

I think he needed the challenge, but some of the wording of it gives me the feeling that while the palace have not officially reacted to the book , they might actually have reacted through this journalist.

By *hisisntpofMan  over a year ago

bristol

Nope ,not interested atall,he needs to put his dummy back in and grow the fuck up,

"I watched it, I found it really sad at the beginning where he was talking about his mum. No one should have to go through losing a mother at such a young age and then be paraded to thousands of people while trying to deal with that. I think wrong decisions were made there

I still think it won't help what he is trying to achieve but if he is as happy as he says he is, move on, it does no one any good by replaying the past constantly."

I think he is having some sort of breakdown personally and he seems to be stuck in a vicious circle of vitriol.

I don't get it, he wanted his quiet life away from press and media yet he can't keep away from it...

He was pretty damning in the Netflix programme about the press and media, it's no wonder they are having a field day with his 'revelations' now

He is hurt, but who is he hurting with all of this, one day his and Wills children will have access to all of this, God knows what they've been subjected too already. I hope someone intervenes for his own sanity because it's sad to see this play out so publicly

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Honestly couldn't give a fuck, "boo hoo I'm Royal and so unhappy"

Glasgow

"I watched it, I found it really sad at the beginning where he was talking about his mum. No one should have to go through losing a mother at such a young age and then be paraded to thousands of people while trying to deal with that. I think wrong decisions were made there

I still think it won't help what he is trying to achieve but if he is as happy as he says he is, move on, it does no one any good by replaying the past constantly.

I think he is having some sort of breakdown personally and he seems to be stuck in a vicious circle of vitriol.

I don't get it, he wanted his quiet life away from press and media yet he can't keep away from it...

He was pretty damning in the Netflix programme about the press and media, it's no wonder they are having a field day with his 'revelations' now

He is hurt, but who is he hurting with all of this, one day his and Wills children will have access to all of this, God knows what they've been subjected too already. I hope someone intervenes for his own sanity because it's sad to see this play out so publicly"

I agree with some of this … its like they say hurt people hurt people. And what he thinks will hurt the media is more likely to cause a bigger family rift and like you say at some point the kids and next generation

However to heal i think he needs left alone and he knows that wont ever happen so i think he feels backed into a corner and this is the way he chose to come out swinging

Glasgow

"Nope ,not interested atall,he needs to put his dummy back in and grow the fuck up,"

Would that be just harry or all men that want to talk about emotional things

Tin town

I admire him a bit more after watching him tonight. He came across, to me, as a man who has had to work hard on himself to become happy, with so many hurdles to overcome along the way. Can't begin to imagine

It will be interesting to see what the papers say about it tomorrow. "

Could probably have a reasonable guess though? I can't see many of them performing a volte face anytime soon.

Tin town

"Honestly couldn't give a fuck, "boo hoo I'm Royal and so unhappy"

"

Correction... Used to be royal but now I want back in.

Tin town

He is hurt, but who is he hurting with all of this, one day his and Wills children will have access to all of this, God knows what they've been subjected too already. I hope someone intervenes for his own sanity because it's sad to see this play out so publicly

I agree with some of this … its like they say hurt people hurt people. And what he thinks will hurt the media is more likely to cause a bigger family rift and like you say at some point the kids and next generation

However to heal i think he needs left alone and he knows that wont ever happen so i think he feels backed into a corner and this is the way he chose to come out swinging "

Errr... He was... In california... And then he did a book and netflix and loads of TV interviews...

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Tbh I don't think he'll get an invite. Might be getting killed whilst everyone else is distracted by the ceremony of Charles

Glasgow

However to heal i think he needs left alone and he knows that wont ever happen so i think he feels backed into a corner and this is the way he chose to come out swinging

Errr... He was... In california... And then he did a book and netflix and loads of TV interviews... "

But our media are global and like he said they were gone a year and it was still constant

I dont think either we or he can kid ourselves on that moving to another country makes it as simple as they can become “normal people” or fade into the background. Even if they went to siberia , his history, his family, means it will never stop

We see it time and time again that the press are vultures and love him or hate him, stories about him sell papers. I don’t agree with some of his approach or disclosure, but i am not naive enough to believe he will ever be allowed to leave the limelight

Tin town

Errr... He was... In california... And then he did a book and netflix and loads of TV interviews...

But our media are global and like he said they were gone a year and it was still constant

I dont think either we or he can kid ourselves on that moving to another country makes it as simple as they can become “normal people” or fade into the background. Even if they went to siberia , his history, his family, means it will never stop

We see it time and time again that the press are vultures and love him or hate him, stories about him sell papers. I don’t agree with some of his approach or disclosure, but i am not naive enough to believe he will ever be allowed to leave the limelight"

Gotta say I think that's a crock... I despise the media and social media and don't doubt they give them and others a had time. Look what Diana got away with as she was the media darling... But I have no doubt him doing endless Media grifts for the last 2 months has raised their profile rather than reduced it. Go to the states and stop putting media out and he will be left alone soon enough.

Glasgow

Oh he has definitely raised it - hes poked the bear and it will get worse as a result , but it was never going away regardless

» Add a new message to this topic