FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boudoir shoots?

Boudoir shoots?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple7883 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Town

Hi, has anyone got any recommendations for a good company to do a Boudoir type photo shoot please?

Many thanks in advance!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Curves in Altrincham.

I’ve been there twice and been happy with my photos both times

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

There's a place in Manchester that do kink/50 shades type ones Andrew wood I think it's called the photos look amazing but pricey.

Mrs

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Curves and Andrew Wood. If you follow them on socials you'll soon "win" a competition for a free shoot, then you pay for the photos at the end.

Both of the mentioned above do excellent photo’s. BUT…..be prepared to shell out an absolute fortune for even digital copies of the images. The business model kinda relies on the selling of products. Be it digital downloads, prints, books, artworks.

By *ouple7883 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Town

Thanks all, I’m expecting it to be pricey, we’ve had one before and want to do another for comparison

Just thought people here would have an idea or will have used others before and could recommend

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Both of the mentioned above do excellent photo’s. BUT…..be prepared to shell out an absolute fortune for even digital copies of the images. The business model kinda relies on the selling of products. Be it digital downloads, prints, books, artworks. "

This.

The alternative is to go on purpleport or similar and look for togs seeking models. Get a TFP agreement and you'll not have to pay anything. Just make sure you do your research as if you were planning a Fab meet and you've got yourself a good alternative to being fleeced. Groupon and the like are full of cheap Boudoir shoots and people get sucked into the idea they're a bargain.

They're not.

A

"Thanks all, I’m expecting it to be pricey, we’ve had one before and want to do another for comparison

Just thought people here would have an idea or will have used others before and could recommend "

How about a local hobbyist photographer? Many are really quite good! Find them in Facebook groups and on purpleport x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Both of the mentioned above do excellent photo’s. BUT…..be prepared to shell out an absolute fortune for even digital copies of the images. The business model kinda relies on the selling of products. Be it digital downloads, prints, books, artworks. "

This is going to be the case whenever you go.

However, you Will get very good quality photos without the risk of them turning up online.

I went to StanplusStan2 in Barnsley for my boudoir shoot and was well chuffed with the photos.

Nita

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

Mr here.

I run my own boudoir photography business. My advice for anyone wanting a shoot is this:

You really do get what you pay for. Quality images and products are expensive, but you’re paying a person for their art as well as they physical and digital projects.

Make sure you’re comfortable with the photographer before you book. If you’re not comfortable you’ll see it in the photos.

Make sure hair and makeup are included. The reason is that a good photographer will work with their makeup artist to get the best out of your photos.

Avoid anywhere that photoshops to death. Your curves/stretch marks/scars/whatever are part of you and your journey. Embrace yourself.

Be wary of amateurs. Don’t get me wrong, there are some great ones out there but unfortunately they’re outnumbered by ‘guys with cameras’ who just want to perve over naked women. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, but a boudoir shoot should be an empowering experience, not to add to some guys ‘wank bank’.

Lastly (and this is on my website): You’re beautiful, just as you are.

Hope you find the right person for you x

By *ilton0255Man  over a year ago

barnsley

i i am in partnership with a studio in sheff i don't usually mix buisiness with pleasure but our studio is used by people on here for organised parties , i am a professional photographer but not what they call GONZO , i'm honest and discreet and my partner at the studio is absolutely brilliant with lighting etc , we have some amazing life sets and a dark room lol

hope this is of interest to you both , please feel free to contact me if it's of interest , i am not replying to stalk or chase a meet other than your boudoir enquiry, much respect

By *ilton0255Man  over a year ago

barnsley

well said , respect

» Add a new message to this topic