FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Veris…..

Veris…..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning fabville dwellers

What’s your thoughts on veris?

Do you insist on receiving / giving one post meet?

Do you determine response to profiles having read their previous meets?

Does what is written drive your expectations to how your meet with them will go?

Just over here curious about your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I like to see people's veris, shows their real, I don't like overly graphic ones so don't display some.

Mrs

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

I've published only 1 verification just to prove I'm legit. Was a club event. Most people do want to see veris

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All veris prove that you are a real human. We all have our different experiences with people so they are irrelevant really. One woman's shit show is another's knight and shining boner.

I’ve previously been on fab and been verified. I won’t go chasing those same people to re-verify that I’m genuine as I consider this bad form.

What irks me are those who are “new to fab” and less than 1 minute there’s a green tick…

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Took me a year to get my green tick

I enjoy writing them and receiving too. I do not insist but I do give a hint or offer depending on the nature of relationship . call it part of the 'aftercare' if you wish

If I wrote one and someone displayed it but never returned one I do find it bit eyebrow raising. Hello.. what about me don't feel like making effort anymore?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I do like a verri post meet even if its a social yes! But I do like to collect them! Like pokemon cards! X

"I like to see people's veris, shows their real, I don't like overly graphic ones so don't display some.

Mrs "

By *akeanyoneMan  over a year ago

LH

I barely take them into consideration. If someone kindly leaves me one I would return the favour if they wanted it.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Not always.

Over the years we’ve found it’s much easier to stay under the radar.

People get all bent outta shape when their forum crush meets others.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Morning fabville dwellers

Does what is written drive your expectations to how your meet with them will go?

Just over here curious about your thoughts "

Veris mean nothing except to forumites, you dont need them many women, couples will meet you without them, if you need them Op meet verified people but i personally concentrate on the person not the veris

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I hide alot of mine. Most are from social events and all similar but people are too quick to judge as just look at the number.

"I like to see people's veris, shows their real, I don't like overly graphic ones so don't display some.

Mrs "

Love to know how u get a veri to prove ur real for those who wanna meet and dont trust yr real when u cant meet anyone in thr first pkace to get a veri from cause why ... cause i dont havr veris hahahaha

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Mrs

Love to know how u get a veri to prove ur real for those who wanna meet and dont trust yr real when u cant meet anyone in thr first pkace to get a veri from cause why ... cause i dont havr veris hahahaha"

Try the cam rooms to get one or a club/group social x

Mrs "

Are mine too graphic

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm quite private sexually so keep my sexual veris hidden for my own pleasure. I always veri who I have met, some don't go through due to filters, some people don't display them, but I'll always display social veris and happily re-veri as well.

On another's profile, I use the veris they leave, as a small insight, as to how they treat other people. And yes I've discarded people when they have been veried by someone I wish to have no sexual contact with.

Oh and I love reading veris as some are absolutely hilarious

"All veris prove that you are a real human. We all have our different experiences with people so they are irrelevant really. One woman's shit show is another's knight and shining boner."

Amen

"I enjoy writing them and receiving too. I do not insist but I do give a hint or offer depending on the nature of relationship . call it part of the 'aftercare' if you wish

If I wrote one and someone displayed it but never returned one I do find it bit eyebrow raising. Hello.. what about me don't feel like making effort anymore? "

Aftercare ..I love this

"I do like a verri post meet even if its a social yes! But I do like to collect them! Like pokemon cards! X"

Got, got , got …need

By *igDave8Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Find it important to have a few but not necessarily too much detail. X

"Not always.

Over the years we’ve found it’s much easier to stay under the radar.

People get all bent outta shape when their forum crush meets others."

This is the issue…a veri jenga..get the wrong one and it could all collapse haha

We like to see them as it says a lot about whether somebody is reliable. Beyond that, everything in it is somebody else’s opinion, so to be taken with massive heaps of salt. We follow our own process for finding out if Rosie connects with someone x

Just over here curious about your thoughts Veris mean nothing except to forumites, you dont need them many women, couples will meet you without them, if you need them Op meet verified people but i personally concentrate on the person not the veris "

I agree …your experience with that person is priority over who they have met?

It's a double edged sword: No veri's can be a little suspicious / too many and it can be offputting (personally). Ultimately, there is no substitute for conversation, meeting and using your own judgement. I take them all with a pinch of salt

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman  over a year ago

Cambridge/London

I enjoy flexing my creative writing skills so yes, I do write them but I’ll ask if they would like one first generally. I also have introduced people to the site and therefore veri them as soon as they arrive here …

By *agpie and RavenMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I like how every woman has excellent oral skills. The truth is somewhat different.

Frank

"I enjoy flexing my creative writing skills so yes, I do write them but I’ll ask if they would like one first generally. I also have introduced people to the site and therefore veri them as soon as they arrive here … "

So you’d say your writing skills are to be admired?

"I like how every woman has excellent oral skills. The truth is somewhat different.

Frank"

You’re saying women don’t?

Cambridge/London

"I enjoy flexing my creative writing skills so yes, I do write them but I’ll ask if they would like one first generally. I also have introduced people to the site and therefore veri them as soon as they arrive here …

So you’d say your writing skills are to be admired? "

I would want to meet someone based on what I write about them and it’s all true, unlike many veris on here which have been admitted post meet to be complete fiction

Cambridge/London

"I like how every woman has excellent oral skills. The truth is somewhat different.

Frank

You’re saying women don’t? "

Allegedly not according to the lads at the pub last night, mine however are 8/10

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I send a veri when I've met someone. Don't like graphic or sexual ones, I just need to know they're real. Don't care how many they have. Don't get my knickers in a twist if I don't get one back

"I enjoy flexing my creative writing skills so yes, I do write them but I’ll ask if they would like one first generally. I also have introduced people to the site and therefore veri them as soon as they arrive here …

So you’d say your writing skills are to be admired?

I would want to meet someone based on what I write about them and it’s all true, unlike many veris on here which have been admitted post meet to be complete fiction "

Yeah…I find it difficult to believe people would leave / display a bad veri…. People have off days

I totally judge someone on them, and do love giving/receiving them. I would never ask for one though. Its nice, but not that important!

By *agpie and RavenMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Frank

You’re saying women don’t? "

I'm saying I've had blow jobs from women who were described as having excellent skills and I've been left underwhelmed. Though I will acknowledge different people like different styles

Frank

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’ll display a few if I’m looking to meet new people. I’ve never displayed the summary though. I don’t leave veris unless someone requests one and I’d never leave/show any sexual ones. I do like having a nosy at other people’s though

"I totally judge someone on them, and do love giving/receiving them. I would never ask for one though. Its nice, but not that important!"

Judge them on who they have met? Or on how they have ‘performed’

Frank

You’re saying women don’t?

I'm saying I've had blow jobs from women who were described as having excellent skills and I've been left underwhelmed. Though I will acknowledge different people like different styles

Frank"

Ah okay… just checking

"I’ll display a few if I’m looking to meet new people. I’ve never displayed the summary though. I don’t leave veris unless someone requests one and I’d never leave/show any sexual ones. I do like having a nosy at other people’s though "

Everyone loves a good nosey

It's like sexual trip advisor lol

I keep mine hidden

Always like 1 veri from a person just so I can look back on it

But other than that don’t need one ever time I meet them

Also they hiden for a reason to meny people get caught up on fab politics and such

Oooo you meet so and so now I not meet you and so on

So best just to keep them hiden it’s none off they business who I meet before

"I totally judge someone on them, and do love giving/receiving them. I would never ask for one though. Its nice, but not that important!

Judge them on who they have met? Or on how they have ‘performed’ "

On the type of veri they choose to display. Anything overly graphic is offputting for me. Who they meet tells me a lot as well, I suppose its another layer of filtering really.

And as another poster said, having a nosey!

"It's like sexual trip advisor lol "

You mean shag advisor

And yes some woman has it tattooed on her

Think this tops fabs verified system

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLOmqfc0qek

"I'm quite private sexually so keep my sexual veris hidden for my own pleasure. I always veri who I have met, some don't go through due to filters, some people don't display them, but I'll always display social veris and happily re-veri as well.

On another's profile, I use the veris they leave, as a small insight, as to how they treat other people. And yes I've discarded people when they have been veried by someone I wish to have no sexual contact with.

Oh and I love reading veris as some are absolutely hilarious "

This. And also I didnt realise till recently that veris don't go through due to filters!

Only took few years

"It's like sexual trip advisor lol

You mean shag advisor

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLOmqfc0qek"

Should bring stars out as well just to bring the veri system up to speed and into 2023

"I keep mine hidden

Also they hiden for a reason to meny people get caught up on fab politics and such

So best just to keep them hiden it’s none off they business who I meet before "

That makes sense…. Have it to look back but not to share as it’s your memory

"I'm quite private sexually so keep my sexual veris hidden for my own pleasure. I always veri who I have met, some don't go through due to filters, some people don't display them, but I'll always display social veris and happily re-veri as well.

Oh and I love reading veris as some are absolutely hilarious

This. And also I didnt realise till recently that veris don't go through due to filters!

Only took few years "

They don’t through? What do you mean?

By *ice_couple2012Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

We always find it helpful to look at veris of potential meets. We agree that they are subjective and just someone else's opinion but if a coherent pattern emerges across multiple veris it seems likely to be a more valid description of what the verified person is really like. Also agree that there is a sweet spot in terms of numbers - too many can be off-putting and too few can be a concern.

Really not bothered receiving them , but if someone we’ve met would like a verification then obviously we’ll write one

"It's like sexual trip advisor lol

You mean shag advisor

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLOmqfc0qek

Should bring stars out as well just to bring the veri system up to speed and into 2023"

Ha ha

"I keep mine hidden

So best just to keep them hiden it’s none off they business who I meet before

That makes sense…. Have it to look back but not to share as it’s your memory "

Yip exactly

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If someone verifies me after meeting then I will verify them in return. I don't really care if they don't verify me though, as I've enough to prove I'm real, which is all I really want them for.

Some of my more explicit ones are hidden, as I don't care to have them on public display, and I very rarely get explicit in a veri I give unless I'm specifically asked to mention something.

I like to read veris on the profile of someone who interests me, but I don't get hung up on who has verified whom or what specifically happened when that person met someone else on here, I'm just quite nosy and like to see if they have a particular type they go for etc.

It seems to me that they're taken very seriously by some folk when there's no real need to over think them so much.

"We always find it helpful to look at veris of potential meets. We agree that they are subjective and just someone else's opinion but if a coherent pattern emerges across multiple veris it seems likely to be a more valid description of what the verified person is really like. Also agree that there is a sweet spot in terms of numbers - too many can be off-putting and too few can be a concern. "

What’s your sweet spot?

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

We've verified everyone we've met, they are useful for giving a feel of what potential meets are like and the type of people they like to meet.

By *immy PMan  over a year ago

notts via worksop

i'm still trying, but i think i'm real...

I usually won't meet someone who isn't verified in person (cam veris don't count haha) . I think you can tell alot about someone by their veris so I always have a read and I love to receive them it's fun to see what people say

"i'm still trying, but i think i'm real... "

Maybe getting a second opinion will help

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Not bothered by veris either way. I’m real enough

"Not bothered by veris either way. I’m real enough "

But are you

"I usually won't meet someone who isn't verified in person (cam veris don't count haha) . I think you can tell alot about someone by their veris so I always have a read and I love to receive them it's fun to see what people say "

I best go read yours so I can work out :p

The Big Smoke

"Not bothered by veris either way. I’m real enough

But are you "

Well am I?

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

We love falling down the veri rabbit hole, it’s always a good feeler for what they are like & the people they meet.

Graphic ones not so much, we don’t really want to know how well she took it or how hard he smashed!

But are you

Well am I? "

I’ll need to find out more….

The Big Smoke

But are you

Well am I?

I’ll need to find out more…."

Will you now? To see if I’m real or not?

"We love falling down the veri rabbit hole, it’s always a good feeler for what they are like & the people they meet.

Graphic ones not so much, we don’t really want to know how well she took it or how hard he smashed! "

The veri hole can get you lost for hours ha

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I like to know someone I’m meeting has been verified but I’ve had more unverified meets than verified ones! I don’t like anything too graphic and have consciously made a choice not to meet someone because of something in a veri. Veris I do leave are very tame and I have occasionally verified a single guy we met in a club as I know it can help them.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I like veris, they do indeed confirm that the person is genuine, turns up and hopefully resembles their profile.

It's another layer to detecting fakes, not saying no veris is a red flag, but helps build a picture.

"I like to know someone I’m meeting has been verified but I’ve had more unverified meets than verified ones! I don’t like anything too graphic and have consciously made a choice not to meet someone because of something in a veri. Veris I do leave are very tame and I have occasionally verified a single guy we met in a club as I know it can help them. "

Used differently for everyone it seems …. If they help then why not right

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Mrs

Love to know how u get a veri to prove ur real for those who wanna meet and dont trust yr real when u cant meet anyone in thr first pkace to get a veri from cause why ... cause i dont havr veris hahahaha"

Attand a social event, go to a club, go on cam, it's not difficult to get a verification if you try.

Don't think that having verifications makes it any easier to meet though.

Mrs

I have veris but don't share them. Funnily enough, the women I have verified don't share theirs either.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I have veris but don't share them. Funnily enough, the women I have verified don't share theirs either."

Same. I was thinking this. The people I meet wouldn’t even ask for a veri. I don’t think it’s ever been discussed. I’d be really shocked if they did. I think I’m just attracted to likeminded people who are also very private.

I prefer to see no veris at all on a profile. 4 max.

I find it really weird that on a site for adults, so many people need babysitting and trust that veris to 'prove' anything at all.

"I prefer to see no veris at all on a profile. 4 max.

I find it really weird that on a site for adults, so many people need babysitting and trust that veris to 'prove' anything at all. "

I guess the site is used by everyone differently … from ‘adults’ to trusters and doubters to private folk….

Dorchester

Just over here curious about your thoughts Veris mean nothing except to forumites, you dont need them many women, couples will meet you without them, if you need them Op meet verified people but i personally concentrate on the person not the veris

I agree …your experience with that person is priority over who they have met? "

exactly and would you take the advice of a stranger youve never met i certainly would....... Dont miss out on this one

Dorchester

Just over here curious about your thoughts Veris mean nothing except to forumites, you dont need them many women, couples will meet you without them, if you need them Op meet verified people but i personally concentrate on the person not the veris

I agree …your experience with that person is priority over who they have met? exactly and would you take the advice of a stranger youve never met i certainly would....... Dont miss out on this one "

wouldn't

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

As others have said, veris are a way of proving someone's real. It's not an absolute prerequisite for me, I'll meet someone if their profile is appealing. I've been let down by as many profiles with veris as without.

Don't like judgment around other people's veris. If a profile doesn't appeal I just leave well alone. I think women and gay men in particular face a lot of judgment if veris look to be what some fabbers deem to be 'too high' in their minds. Some people don't put photos on because of home or work circumstances. Veris are the next best thing

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

People with upwards of 2/300 are amazing to meet them for fun sexy stories about Adventures with a majority of their verifications being Social interactions.

But saying that we do not bother verifying people unless pacifically contacted and requesteded and that's only the people we get naked with not some random chat in the back of club it's competition

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I have a 'laissez-faire' approach to verifications. It's not a prerequisite for me, but I'm still open to giving and receiving.

When it's warranted I often send benign but light-hearted/witty verifications, often drafted and sent as a private message before formally posting it.

Hopefully I've kept mine (sent or received) purposely vague so that it's not immediately obvious which one is sexual or just a social.

By *entleman of FortuneMan  over a year ago

Hull

Mrs

Find your local Social or club, go along talk to people, be friendly and ask if they wouldn't mind verifying you - easy enough.

By *ice_couple2012Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"We always find it helpful to look at veris of potential meets. We agree that they are subjective and just someone else's opinion but if a coherent pattern emerges across multiple veris it seems likely to be a more valid description of what the verified person is really like. Also agree that there is a sweet spot in terms of numbers - too many can be off-putting and too few can be a concern.

What’s your sweet spot? "

For us probably between about 4 and 100. So not so much of a spot as a range. It will also depend upon how long a person has been on Fab - obvs people who have only joined recently won't have many. Others will have their own thoughts on this no doubt

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think the longer you are here they do more harm than good, particularly with forum people.

Ok to share a few social ones but best to be discrete when it comes to your sex life. I’ve never read an explicit one that hasn’t put me off the person

[Removed by poster at 07/01/23 15:33:33]

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've met people and verified them but not received one in return and they have never displayed my verification. I've also had meets where neither of us verified each other. Not because there were bad meets but they were never discussed.

I've never seen a verification yet that would encourage me to meet someone but I've seen plenty that would put me off.

I don't put any value into other peoples opinions of potential meets but if the veries aren't consistent with the rest of their profile I'm not interested.

More often than not it's the person who has written the verification that is more off-putting than the content but I always make up my own mind about people.

» Add a new message to this topic