FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you said no on a meet

Have you said no on a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umagain58 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I met a married lady before Christmas for a drink in the pub. We had chatted for some time before the meet and got on well on line. Met her and stunning looking well dressed lady so thought I was in for nice treat from ideas we had discussed. However as we had our drink I was not convinced she should be doing meets and not good for her mental health. I really don’t like to judge people and maybe it was me getting wrong message. Had to tell her no and she was a bit cross. I know she can easily find someone else but my gut feeling was it was wrong. One of few times I have turned down married but convinced only bad for her. Any others had similar experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Applaud your actions. You were thinking of her well being, rather than just your gratification. Well done sir

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More than once. However very clear it works both ways and just need to be honest and adult if not feeling it.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I met a married lady before Christmas for a drink in the pub. We had chatted for some time before the meet and got on well on line. Met her and stunning looking well dressed lady so thought I was in for nice treat from ideas we had discussed. However as we had our drink I was not convinced she should be doing meets and not good for her mental health. I really don’t like to judge people and maybe it was me getting wrong message. Had to tell her no and she was a bit cross. I know she can easily find someone else but my gut feeling was it was wrong. One of few times I have turned down married but convinced only bad for her. Any others had similar experiences "
well its unusual for guys to turn down a lady but occasionally their is no choice

"I met a married lady before Christmas for a drink in the pub. We had chatted for some time before the meet and got on well on line. Met her and stunning looking well dressed lady so thought I was in for nice treat from ideas we had discussed. However as we had our drink I was not convinced she should be doing meets and not good for her mental health. I really don’t like to judge people and maybe it was me getting wrong message. Had to tell her no and she was a bit cross. I know she can easily find someone else but my gut feeling was it was wrong. One of few times I have turned down married but convinced only bad for her. Any others had similar experiences "

Have done a few occasions when the energy or vibes not there

London

"Applaud your actions. You were thinking of her well being, rather than just your gratification. Well done sir "

Thank you. I do like to make sure all are comfortable taking further and happy to do so. In her case I think it was mainly to punish her husband. She was also a bit pissed and not making sense. Could have easily gone with her and taken advantage but wrong

"Applaud your actions. You were thinking of her well being, rather than just your gratification. Well done sir "

Second that

I have done when I’ve felt there was no connection

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Yes. Once.

And that was after many months of chatting and after three socials.

London

"More than once. However very clear it works both ways and just need to be honest and adult if not feeling it."

Exactly. Could have easily just done the deed in her case as she was all over me almost straight away. Definitely wrong vibes

Tbh , firstly am not a bit judgemental here, but you knew from the start that she was married and would have known well before hand that either it was for you or it wasn't , you should never have met her at all when you had doubts.

I second this. Just awesome, OP. Well done you.

Yes. I met a guy once who almost immediately made it clear he was in a bad bad place. Very pale and thin, moreso than his pics, told me aaaall about his issues with eating, alcohol, excessive exercising. He was angry at the end of the evening because I’d ‘wasted his time’, but I don’t think casual sex would have helped either of us…

London

"I met a married lady before Christmas for a drink in the pub. We had chatted for some time before the meet and got on well on line. Met her and stunning looking well dressed lady so thought I was in for nice treat from ideas we had discussed. However as we had our drink I was not convinced she should be doing meets and not good for her mental health. I really don’t like to judge people and maybe it was me getting wrong message. Had to tell her no and she was a bit cross. I know she can easily find someone else but my gut feeling was it was wrong. One of few times I have turned down married but convinced only bad for her. Any others had similar experiences

Tbh , firstly am not a bit judgemental here, but you knew from the start that she was married and would have known well before hand that either it was for you or it wasn't , you should never have met her at all when you had doubts."

I didn’t have a worry in advance of meet and I don’t mind meeting married as long as they are sure. I know that is not like by many but if both truly consenting i enjoy

"More than once. However very clear it works both ways and just need to be honest and adult if not feeling it."

" Ideas we had discussed " ..shows he had talked about things well before the meet.

London

"Applaud your actions. You were thinking of her well being, rather than just your gratification. Well done sir

I second this. Just awesome, OP. Well done you.

Yes. I met a guy once who almost immediately made it clear he was in a bad bad place. Very pale and thin, moreso than his pics, told me aaaall about his issues with eating, alcohol, excessive exercising. He was angry at the end of the evening because I’d ‘wasted his time’, but I don’t think casual sex would have helped either of us…"

Thank you and entirely agree. I think this lady sadly had bit of drink issue as was necking it down

By *glyBettyTV/TS  over a year ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Guy turned up to a meet looking like a street robber complete with balaclava.

Asked me for a blow job & i refused. He left.

" In her case I think it was mainly to punish her husband. She was also a bit pissed and not making sense. Could have easily gone with her and taken advantage but wrong"

On two occasions have turned down the sex, on both occasions the other party was d*unk (on one of those she fell asleep, so I just tucked her up and left)

London

"Guy turned up to a meet looking like a street robber complete with balaclava.

Asked me for a blow job & i refused. He left. "

God that sounds bad and well done for being brave

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Really don't think you need applauding at all, if she was married and her husband had no idea....but different strokes for different folks

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes… once because I just had a very uneasy feeling that I still to this day can’t explain.

And a couple of times because pics and messaging don’t tell the true nature of someone.. or show their rudeness which is a big bug bear for me.

London

"Really don't think you need applauding at all, if she was married and her husband had no idea....but different strokes for different folks"

I understand not for all and seen as bad but I have to say it’s a bit of thrill when you both have a connection. Know I will get it in knock for that but rather say truth how feel

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Really don't think you need applauding at all, if she was married and her husband had no idea....but different strokes for different folks

I understand not for all and seen as bad but I have to say it’s a bit of thrill when you both have a connection. Know I will get it in knock for that but rather say truth how feel"

Not a thrill for the husband or wife being cheated on

London

"Yes… once because I just had a very uneasy feeling that I still to this day can’t explain.

And a couple of times because pics and messaging don’t tell the true nature of someone.. or show their rudeness which is a big bug bear for me.

"

Agreed. Just stupid and annoying as obvious when do meet. No point in me saying I have a 10 inch cock and toned body as will be obvious not!

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

It would be a no from us if the person/people had too much to drink

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Yes, but only after we fucked

London

"It would be a no from us if the person/people had too much to drink "

Absolutely. Love the pics by way. Not hitting on you

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have done yes in a few occasions. This is why I do a social first it's much easier to say no when there are no promises of sex on a social.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Only the ones that turn up wearing crocs.

"Yes, but only after we fucked "

Dorchester

lol

Dorchester

guess she got the strapon out

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I have done yes in a few occasions. This is why I do a social first it's much easier to say no when there are no promises of sex on a social. "

Exactly. And never any alcohol involved.

Although I've had to tell people they're not coming home with me.

By *ilBWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Only the ones that turn up wearing crocs."

Fucks sake, you got me.

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Yup.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

yep a few if it aint right then im not going to continue ... you'll be amazed at how many lie to get a meet then think its ok to carry on .... like saying they are 50 but looking 70 and nothing like the pics we swapped

London

"yep a few if it aint right then im not going to continue ... you'll be amazed at how many lie to get a meet then think its ok to carry on .... like saying they are 50 but looking 70 and nothing like the pics we swapped"

Yes I have a 10 inch cock and young stud

By *rofessor ElementalMan  over a year ago

Durham

I said thanks but no thanks while in the hot tub at a club to women who wanted suck of all the guys. Honestly you’d think I’d killed her dog.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Only the ones that turn up wearing crocs.

Fucks sake, you got me. "

Well fuck.

You think you know someone

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I've had socials that didn't go anywhere. But i think I was able to tabby conner that it wouldn't go further without having to spell it out.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

When I was a single guy I met up with a couple and it was very clear that he was the instigator.

He asked me quite crudely if I wanted to f*** his wife whilst she was in the toilet.

Anyway we got back to the room and he expected us to be performing seals. I told him that I wasn’t doing anything with him in the room as he’d got quite d*unk…she sent him downstairs

The next morning he kicked her out of their bed to get into mine. I’d stupidly agreed to share a room with them which had 2 beds. I could see she looked ill, from drink and I flat out refused to have sex with her.

He wouldn’t talk to me for the rest of the time getting ready, which made things very awkward

Anyway he must have respected me for saying no as he let her meet me by herself from then onwards…

K

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Several times but I don't justify or explain truthful reasons as standard

By *ilBWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Fucks sake, you got me.

Well fuck.

You think you know someone "

Only for the garden don't worry.

London

"When I was a single guy I met up with a couple and it was very clear that he was the instigator.

He asked me quite crudely if I wanted to f*** his wife whilst she was in the toilet.

Anyway we got back to the room and he expected us to be performing seals. I told him that I wasn’t doing anything with him in the room as he’d got quite d*unk…she sent him downstairs

The next morning he kicked her out of their bed to get into mine. I’d stupidly agreed to share a room with them which had 2 beds. I could see she looked ill, from drink and I flat out refused to have sex with her.

He wouldn’t talk to me for the rest of the time getting ready, which made things very awkward

Anyway he must have respected me for saying no as he let her meet me by herself from then onwards…

K"

Yes seen that scenario and some arrogant controlling guys out there. Not right

London

Fucks sake, you got me.

Well fuck.

You think you know someone

Only for the garden don't worry. "

Sorry started something here?

» Add a new message to this topic