FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why don’t the girls of fab world want to meet smokers ?

Why don’t the girls of fab world want to meet smokers ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucifer40 OP   Man  over a year ago

LONDON

I come across so many profiles , where girls don’t want to meet smokers, not all of us smell like an ashtray all the time ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s not for me. Tastes bad, smells bad. No amount of aftershave/mouthwash/chewing gum/fresh air covers it up.

"I come across so many profiles , where girls don’t want to meet smokers, not all of us smell like an ashtray all the time .. "

Yeah. You do. To someone who doesn't smoke. Harsh but true.

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

The best ones are when they say won't meet smokers but smoke themselves lol. Seen few profiles like that.

Also alot say they don't smoke when actually they do. Not sure why they lie about it.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

It's just their preference.

Most people aren't smokers and probably don't want to meet other smokers.

"The best ones are when they say won't meet smokers but smoke themselves lol. Seen few profiles like that.

Also alot say they don't smoke when actually they do. Not sure why they lie about it."

Couldn't possibly be in the hopes of getting laid then?

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"I come across so many profiles , where girls don’t want to meet smokers, not all of us smell like an ashtray all the time .. "

...which inherently translates as you "smell like an ashtray" •some• of the time. Which, for most, understandably, is still too much.

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

Not just the girls.

Nothing worse than kissing and they breathe out and you get a lungful of sale recycled smoke

As someone who used to smoke, you definitely do smell like it. I didn’t realise just how strong it was until after I stopped. I can smell it off people even if they haven’t recently been smoking.

It’s one of those smells that no amount aftershave will disguise.

No thank you

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

I ,John, chain smoked from the time I was brought home from hospital aged 1 day old, until I was 17 when I managed to move out.

I despise it ! Thanks to my father I have a continually bad chest .

I swear I can still smell it now aged 54.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Doesn't bother me, Hubby smokes rather a lot. (I don't). We meet people who don't. We meet people who do.

I guess we are all different.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Personal preference, health issues, other.

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

It is smell that lingers, in the home, on clothes, hands, breath… everywhere. As others have said, no amount of mouthwash, aftershave, chewing gum etc gets rid of it; it just masks it slightly, but it’s still there.

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Against my better judgement I met a heavy smoker last year. Not only did he smell like an ashtray but he looked 10+ years older than his pics and stated age and his complexion was grey. I couldn't have touched him with a bargepole

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Personal preference.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It's simply personal choice, after all aren't we all permitted to have choices without explaining ourselves to anyone else?

By *an1978Woman  over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

You shower, wash your hair, clean clothes, brush teeth... You have a fag outside to calm your nerves.

You walk into the pub, take a seat next to me, you then continue to breath out smoke for a considerable amount of time that I'm forced to breathe in.

Thats the good ones.... Some people it is ingrained into them.

Youve every right to smoke, I've every right to choose not to meet smokers.

By *oulou0974Woman  over a year ago

Inverness

You might not think you smell like an ashtray but to a non smoker you definitely do!!!

It smells, and even more importantly tastes disgusting. There’s no way I’m kissing a smoker, and as someone above has already said no amount of toothpaste, mouthwash or gum can completely disguise it.

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

You may not smell like an ashtray all of the time, but I can pretty much guarantee you do at least some of the time.

Smokers don't realise how vile it smells, because you're too used to it to realise.

It's very unappealing & I choose not to meet anyone who smokes. My choice.

By *tsJustKateWoman  over a year ago

London

Because most smell and taste of tobacco. Pretty obvious really!

By *ellaluaWoman  over a year ago

Camberley

Because I'm a non smoker and can not stand the smell of cigarettes or the anti social side of smoking of having to dissappear outside somewhere

By *ryan...Man  over a year ago

1950's Original

"Because I'm a non smoker and can not stand the smell of cigarettes or the anti social side of smoking of having to dissappear outside somewhere "

Smoking smell..

I've noticed in city centres it's increasingly not just cigarettes nowadays..and I don't mean vaping

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

Sorry OP. Just echoing what everyone above says. Smokers stink of fags & taste disgusting. Why on earth would I want to meet one?

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I used to be a smoker, I didn't realise until I gave up just how much the smell of cigarette smoke lingers on clothes/hair/skin/breath. Nowadays even a whiff of cigarette smoke turns my stomach and would be a huge turn off.

Also can also change how cum tastes, & skin tastes/ smells.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Smoking is bad for you cmon now, you know it i know it the world knows it, quit now save yourself

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

It’s a real put-off. I once snogged a woman who smoked and it was like licking round an ashtray! Honestly a horrible experience! She was well fit and deeply fuckable otherwise but I just couldn’t bear to take it further after that snog! Total mood-killer!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Because I don't like it. If they mislead me, I will tell them that they smell and taste awful. No-one wants to hear that on a meet/social

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 06/01/23 06:12:00]

"Because I'm a non smoker and can not stand the smell of cigarettes or the anti social side of smoking of having to dissappear outside somewhere

Smoking smell..

I've noticed in city centres it's increasingly not just cigarettes nowadays..and I don't mean vaping"

Hate them all.

Because they don't want to walk into a hotel room and say tonight Matthew I'm going to be..

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

As a smoker I'm fully aware I smell of smoke and I hate it, don't fool yourself op, you stink like the rest of us smokers, I totally get anyone not wanting to meet smokers.

If we have a meet with someone who doesn't smoke neither will we, it we'll vape if needs must, but I'm sure the smoke smell still lingers, I'm very conscious of it.

Everyone's allowed preferences to meet who they choose.

Mrs

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Funniest is how they get annoyed if you don’t reply. Erm you have won’t make smokers on your profile! I maybe have one once/twice a week so no nobody would know I smoked anyway so not everyone smells of it. However I won’t meet people who have that they won’t meet smokers on their profile even through they often change their minds

It's the smell. You don't think it smells but it does. Stale cigarette smoke when someone walks past you makes me feel ill. I don't want that in my bedroom lol.

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Not for us .

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

We both smoke but not inside we never have as having both worked in hotels and clubs the smell of stale smoke just isn’t for us plus we have young children at home.

By *uckyFarmersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 06/01/23 07:35:25]

Paradise, Herts

"It's the smell. You don't think it smells but it does. Stale cigarette smoke when someone walks past you makes me feel ill. I don't want that in my bedroom lol. "

Must admit the stink of alcohol I find worse. Although stinking of fags is pretty gross too.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s a bit of a random question! Smoking, alcohol, dr*gs, are very common things people choose friends and dates by.

I smoke occasionally , it’s never been an issue , most women I meet on fab smoke and the ones who don’t , if I want to them I go to lengths to get rid of the smell, but if they choose not to meet me that’s perfectly understandable.

I don’t like meeting people who smell bad either - whatever the reason

Dorchester

"Funniest is how they get annoyed if you don’t reply. Erm you have won’t make smokers on your profile! I maybe have one once/twice a week so no nobody would know I smoked anyway so not everyone smells of it. However I won’t meet people who have that they won’t meet smokers on their profile even through they often change their minds "
have you made a smoker?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

It’s horrid so no I’m not keen

When I have long periods where I haven't even had one in months. The moment someone walks past that is a smoker. The smell is present, not always in a good way.

Some smell good, some don't. Perhaps some perfumes and smoke combos are fine for my nose but some just smell like they've been burning wood for hours.

You do, trust me. I can smell it a mile off

I'm a smoker. Sometimes 30 a day. If I go a day without one I can smell it on other people and it's not the nicest.

Unfortunately dude the ladies and men on here can have preferences of who they let breathe on them.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Funniest is how they get annoyed if you don’t reply. Erm you have won’t make smokers on your profile! I maybe have one once/twice a week so no nobody would know I smoked anyway so not everyone smells of it. However I won’t meet people who have that they won’t meet smokers on their profile even through they often change their minds "

Some weeks I only have a couple, but as an ex smoker for 17 years, and a recent re-smoker , I can tell you even 7-10 days after someone’s had a cigarette you can smell it because the molecules cling to skin, hair and fabric.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

It's just preference. Some can tolerate the smell of smokers, others can't.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I generally find people who only have the infrequent smoke, will claim to be non smokers anyway, as they don't smell/taste of it. And I wouldn't know any different.

Its more of the daily smokers that I can smell/taste that will put me off sexually meeting them

By *uckyFarmersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

It also makes your cum taste differently...

Paradise, Herts

"Funniest is how they get annoyed if you don’t reply. Erm you have won’t make smokers on your profile! I maybe have one once/twice a week so no nobody would know I smoked anyway so not everyone smells of it. However I won’t meet people who have that they won’t meet smokers on their profile even through they often change their minds

I generally find people who only have the infrequent smoke, will claim to be non smokers anyway, as they don't smell/taste of it. And I wouldn't know any different.

Its more of the daily smokers that I can smell/taste that will put me off sexually meeting them"

Yeah true. I’d rather be honest though. I just worked it out that out of all the people I’ve met on here (more than socially) they were all “non smokers” but 50% of them smoked

Paradise, Herts

"Funniest is how they get annoyed if you don’t reply. Erm you have won’t make smokers on your profile! I maybe have one once/twice a week so no nobody would know I smoked anyway so not everyone smells of it. However I won’t meet people who have that they won’t meet smokers on their profile even through they often change their minds

Some weeks I only have a couple, but as an ex smoker for 17 years, and a recent re-smoker , I can tell you even 7-10 days after someone’s had a cigarette you can smell it because the molecules cling to skin, hair and fabric."

Nope don’t agree that if I have one Friday night someone will smell it on me if I meet them

On Wednesday

Paradise, Herts

"Funniest is how they get annoyed if you don’t reply. Erm you have won’t make smokers on your profile! I maybe have one once/twice a week so no nobody would know I smoked anyway so not everyone smells of it. However I won’t meet people who have that they won’t meet smokers on their profile even through they often change their minds have you made a smoker? "

Haha I noticed that and it’s giving me palpitations.

i do meet people who choose to smoke... its not an issue for me. Px

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You want people to meet others against their consensual preferences? . Nobody would be satisfied

I smoked 20 years ago, but the smell of it now is horrid! I can’t even imagine kissing a women now with cigarette breath

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

As an ex smoker I really struggle with the smell now. It's up to you what you do but just accept not everyone will like it

By *litterattACKCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"As an ex smoker I really struggle with the smell now. It's up to you what you do but just accept not everyone will like it"

Same, ditto, thiisssssss…. Was suprised when i quit tho the differences between my sense of smell and taste when i was smoking as opposed to now im not…. That being said each person has their own preferences, and some people are more sensitive to it than others

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

This is a subtle hint that maybe, just maybe, give up smoking and a red-hot babe just might meet you.

By *ustus555Couple  over a year ago

NG 21

It does linger on clothes and on the breath. We are smokers, made clear on our profile. It's one of the 1st things we make clear when meeting. Like others have said, half the ppl that claim to not smoke actually do.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"It's simply personal choice, after all aren't we all permitted to have choices without explaining ourselves to anyone else?"

This.

So, OP, have you learned anything here?

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

You do you don’t don’t know it.

Dirty horrible addiction

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

"I come across so many profiles , where girls don’t want to meet smokers, not all of us smell like an ashtray all the time ..

Yeah. You do. To someone who doesn't smoke. Harsh but true. "

As an ex smoker, I agree

I’m an ex smoker and my wife still smokes when having a drink

We are fine with other smokers

Or none smokers

Dorchester

"It's simply personal choice, after all aren't we all permitted to have choices without explaining ourselves to anyone else?

This."

i think you should explain yourself

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I quit in 2007 after watching my dad die horribly from lung cancer … I didn’t need patches or gum or even ‘cold Turkey’, it is one of the most distressing things I have ever witnessed! … but of course it won’t happen to you.

As an ex smoker now, I fully concur with with others, and no matter how much you try to hide it, you can smell it on those that do .. I can smell it just as I walk past people - it’s horrible!

It’s your preference to smoke … it’s others preference not to meet you if you do! - simples!

R xx

By *rincess1988Woman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

If you’re a heavy smoker the smell will never leave.

Side story, when I worked in a care home, I could tell who smoked all their lives. The smell doesn’t leave even when you stop (you can’t smoke in a care home obvs). It’s in the skin, in the body.

Why won’t the men of fab wear a nicotine patch for a night ?? It stinks on clothes , on breath , hair etc . And it doesn’t go away . Mints don’t mask it and aftershave doesn’t cover it .

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Because it smells and tastes disgusting. On your clothes, skin etc. Makes me feel physically sick.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You might not think it smells op ,but it does.

Plus it's choice ,you choose to smoke & others are perfectly entitled not to want to meet you because of that.

Because I gave up smoking 8 months ago and can’t stand the smell now

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Smokers = Pepe Le Pew?

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Personal choice.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yes you do. You really do. You are nose blind.

It's in your hair, your clothes , your car , your home.

Smokers smell of cigarettes all the time.

P.S. Ex smoker. Nothing against smokers and does keep friends with smokers even the self deluded ones.

I used to smoke in my break and then go back into work thinking i didn't stink.

Its in your saliva, your precum, your cum, the taste of your skin. Sometimes pungent, other times mild/tolerable (IMO), but always noticeable.

I've known it from taste even though the person's profile said non smoker, they then admitted to being a light vaper. I was more annoyed they thought they could lie about it to get a meet, than if they'd been up front.

LONDON

"It’s not for me. Tastes bad, smells bad. No amount of aftershave/mouthwash/chewing gum/fresh air covers it up."

Well you my friend are an exceptional case .

Happy fabbing .

LONDON

"I come across so many profiles , where girls don’t want to meet smokers, not all of us smell like an ashtray all the time ..

Yeah. You do. To someone who doesn't smoke. Harsh but true. "

But then it’s not like we’re exhaling smoke right over to you ,There probably so many other things that get swept under the rug and not frowned upon as much as these sticks

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 09/01/23 19:47:44]

LONDON

"The best ones are when they say won't meet smokers but smoke themselves lol. Seen few profiles like that.

Also alot say they don't smoke when actually they do. Not sure why they lie about it."

I know right , People and their antics , Help me Jeez

Try Mecca bingo, they don’t mind there x

LONDON

Also alot say they don't smoke when actually they do. Not sure why they lie about it.

Couldn't possibly be in the hopes of getting laid then? "

Not even if they smell like musk after that ? Or would that be mood a changer for you ?

"It’s not for me. Tastes bad, smells bad. No amount of aftershave/mouthwash/chewing gum/fresh air covers it up.

Well you my friend are an exceptional case .

Happy fabbing . "

I’ve been called a special case before

LONDON

...which inherently translates as you "smell like an ashtray" •some• of the time. Which, for most, understandably, is still too much."

Oh definitely not in my situation , not even rare occurrence for me .

But then it’s not like we’re exhaling smoke right over to you ,There probably so many other things that get swept under the rug and not frowned upon as much as these sticks "

The person stinks whether they are currently smoking or not. It's absolutely disgusting.

LONDON

"I ,John, chain smoked from the time I was brought home from hospital aged 1 day old, until I was 17 when I managed to move out.

I despise it ! Thanks to my father I have a continually bad chest .

I swear I can still smell it now aged 54.

"

It’s all in your head John, but congratulations on stopping.Kudos

LONDON

"Doesn't bother me, Hubby smokes rather a lot. (I don't). We meet people who don't. We meet people who do.

I guess we are all different."

At times i feel like it’s the general complainers who complain about the smell since that’s what they usually up to anyways to complain .

Manchester (she/her)

Being around people who are smoking, and up close to those who smoke, gives me nosebleeds

Bit hard for that to be in my head.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I had a meet a few months ago and the woman unexpectedly started smoking. I had to slow down and use some lubricant…

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Sorry it's grim habit

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You might think that you don't smell of it, but you do.

You are just really unaware of it.

You might think that we can't smell it on you but we do, you are just unaware of it.

You might think that we are not bothered by it but we are, I personally am very upset by it and literally want to get away. You just really don't understand or are " blissfully" unaware of it.

Absolutely your choice but please be honest about the fact you smoke as for me it is a big turn off.

I smoked for forty six years give up last year on vape now so still smoke technically am down to 6mg will down it next month to 3mg

It’s personal choice for the lady’s on hear as they say the smell and it’s there choice

Only my opinion of course

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

So far the complaint seems to be the smell.

What about having to stop whatever you are doing every 'X' number of minutes to go and have a drag?

It's each to their own l suppose , some don't mind smokers others do , if a person wants to meet smokers ..hey knock yourself out ...it's a matter of choice , meet if you want to meet smokers..if not ..don't ...it's that easy .

Mayfair

...which inherently translates as you "smell like an ashtray" •some• of the time. Which, for most, understandably, is still too much.

Oh definitely not in my situation , not even rare occurrence for me . "

OP, my pedigree chum, I came here to beguile a lady or two, and lead them astray. Sorry, ashtray.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would literally prefer you to be chewing on a clove of garlic while chatting to me.

I honestly prefer that smell to the smell of stale stagnant ashtrays.

"So far the complaint seems to be the smell.

What about having to stop whatever you are doing every 'X' number of minutes to go and have a drag?"

Or hacking up a load of phlegm.

Mmmmmm

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"Doesn't bother me, Hubby smokes rather a lot. (I don't). We meet people who don't. We meet people who do.

At times i feel like it’s the general complainers who complain about the smell since that’s what they usually up to anyways to complain . "

So, you think that someone would complain about you stinking of fags purely to have something to complain about?

You really do sound as if you're in denial as to how unpleasant it is for non smokers

Why not, women can afford to be picky with who they want to meet

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Along with others saying about smell. For me, If they have recently smoked, and not washed their hands. Then touch my pussy, it can change my ph balance. I have more than once ended up with thrush. Cum, can and has tasted bitter and can be very yellow in colour. It's just not nice.

"Why not, women can afford to be picky with who they want to meet "

But men will fuck any wet hole in the ground. Desperation is not attractive.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

But then it’s not like we’re exhaling smoke right over to you ,There probably so many other things that get swept under the rug and not frowned upon as much as these sticks "

You dont need to be. Smokers don't appear to realise that the smell lingers in their hair, on their skin and clothes and breath etc. As an ex smoker I was appalled when I started smelling things properly for the first time and realised that I used to smell like that. It takes quite a while to lose that stale aroma.

Dorchester

But then it’s not like we’re exhaling smoke right over to you ,There probably so many other things that get swept under the rug and not frowned upon as much as these sticks

You dont need to be. Smokers don't appear to realise that the smell lingers in their hair, on their skin and clothes and breath etc. As an ex smoker I was appalled when I started smelling things properly for the first time and realised that I used to smell like that. It takes quite a while to lose that stale aroma.

"

Do you feel better for giving up?

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

"Why not, women can afford to be picky with who they want to meet

But men will fuck any wet hole in the ground. Desperation is not attractive. "

Exactly this.

Exactly this."

Some men.

Dorchester

i think thats a very unfair statement

Some very harsh comments on here but it's all down to personal preference

I personally would meet a smoker then a guy who drinks way to much

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Do you feel better for giving up? "

So much better yes thanks x

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"But men will fuck any wet hole in the ground. Desperation is not attractive. "

I genuinely laughed out loud at this

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I do meet smokers but in honesty I am not a fan of it. Bit like the swi ger lifestyle each to their own I try not to make judgements

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

At times i feel like it’s the general complainers who complain about the smell since that’s what they usually up to anyways to complain . "

Breaking news: Smoking shown to be the cure for complaining!

By *reamers13Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Sorry to have to break the news but you do !

Cos ya reek filthy habit

By *reamers13Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Cos ya reek filthy habit"

I certainly won't do that

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Exactly this.

Some men. "

True. I meant to delete the first bit. But desperation is definitely unattractive.

Manchester (she/her)

At times i feel like it’s the general complainers who complain about the smell since that’s what they usually up to anyways to complain .

Breaking news: Smoking shown to be the cure for complaining!"

By *onnie 90Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

The smell is there OP whether you like it or not. On your breath, on your clothes, on your skin, in your hair, your sweat...

I've turned people away who've claimed to be non smokers but arrive reeking of it. The smell of smokers breath coupled with mint chewing gum/breath freshener is sickly to say the least. It's amazing how outraged they become! I've been called a timewaster on a few occasions when confronted with the unhideable smell of cigarette smoke or . "Well, if you'd have been honest you wouldn't be here would you" is my reply.

I don't smoke. I won't meet smokers. It's my choice and nobody has the right to question it.

Leeds

"Why not, women can afford to be picky with who they want to meet "

Yes we can. And that's why if we don't want to meet smokers we won't meet them. All these "it's unfair" posts won't change people's minds.

Smokers demand that people accept their right to smoke. How about you accept non smokers rights not to meet you.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Because the lady loves Milk Tray

Shit, wrong thread

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Smoking is one of them things I find it pretty disgusting but I respect your right for you to do whatever you want with your body but I do not need to be part of it.

Leeds

I hate it when someone posts a complaint then doesn't return to defend their stance. Come on OP!

"I hate it when someone posts a complaint then doesn't return to defend their stance. Come on OP!"

He's gone out for a fag.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"I hate it when someone posts a complaint then doesn't return to defend their stance. Come on OP!

He's gone out for a fag. "

Mayfair

"I hate it when someone posts a complaint then doesn't return to defend their stance. Come on OP!

He's gone out for a fag. "

Careful, that word is taboo.

I suspect what you were alluding to is that he's indisposed with a male courtesan.

Manchester (she/her)

He's gone out for a fag.

Careful, that word is taboo.

I suspect what you were alluding to is that he's indisposed with a male courtesan."

I thought more people would be smokers here considering how many people are "420 friendly" in profiles

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Ex smoker here . Because the body stinks the cum tastes vile. No amount of washing hides the smell , like garlic it oozes out the pores.

Manchester (she/her)

"Ex smoker here . Because the body stinks the cum tastes vile. No amount of washing hides the smell , like garlic it oozes out the pores. "

I don't discriminate against garlic eaters

no matter

"Ex smoker here . Because the body stinks the cum tastes vile. No amount of washing hides the smell , like garlic it oozes out the pores.

I don't discriminate against garlic eaters "

no matter

"Ex smoker here . Because the body stinks the cum tastes vile. No amount of washing hides the smell , like garlic it oozes out the pores.

I don't discriminate against garlic eaters "

?? mwahhh!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I thought more people would be smokers here considering how many people are "420 friendly" in profiles "

I bet they're more likely to be men who are?

"I thought more people would be smokers here considering how many people are "420 friendly" in profiles

I bet they're more likely to be men who are?"

Actually you say that, but there's a lot of women who state they are 420 friendly and often looking for snow

Manchester (she/her)

?? mwahhh! "

Not a personal comment, sorry

Leeds

?? mwahhh! "

Absolutely. Are there any none smoking 420 friendly people?

One thing that's amusing is when they lie. It says smoker on their profile. But when I politely message back it's amazing how quickly they become non smokers lol. "Oh, I stopped ages ago" or "it's a mistake on my profile". Anything to try and convince you.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I don't mind meeting smokers and I always tell them I don't and have never smoked.

I don't mind if they haven't had a smoke for an hour but when they put a cigarette out on your doorstep and then want to stick their tongue down your throat. There is nothing worse.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Fireman told me it was dangerous

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’ll take a real stab in the dark here and say because they don’t like the stench of a smoker. I could be wrong though

"I thought more people would be smokers here considering how many people are "420 friendly" in profiles

I bet they're more likely to be men who are?

Actually you say that, but there's a lot of women who state they are 420 friendly and often looking for snow"

We just wanna go sledging

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

When you are searching for women, use the advanced search, and select ‘smokers’

You’re welcome

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

For me it's health concerns.

I don't like the smell or taste of old stale cigarettes that clings to regular smokers. Definite no.

I have fond memories of cigars and enjoy a little of that scent or pipe smoke. But just a little. Definite maybe.

Vapes are sickly sweet and I can't bear them around me. Hard pass.

» Add a new message to this topic