FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it right to put about your disability in the profile

Is it right to put about your disability in the profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erekp OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hi everyone

Is it right to put about your disability on the profile I am been honset about my eye sight.

I put I am registered as blind but still can see abit or should I out I qm partly blind. And I hope my profile is good. Sorry for spelling mistakes thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's neither right or wrong, it's what you feel comfortable with sharing. Certain people may be put off by certain things, so being upfront about it will whittle them down. If someone is put off by a disability, then forget about them. Good luck and happy fabbing

Middlesbrough

"It's neither right or wrong, it's what you feel comfortable with sharing. Certain people may be put off by certain things, so being upfront about it will whittle them down. If someone is put off by a disability, then forget about them. Good luck and happy fabbing "
thanks thqt is whqt I was thinking

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

Whatever you're happy with. If anyone has an issue with you being partially sighted, it says far more about them than you.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If you're comfortable having it on your profile then thats fine ,if you don't want to you could tell those you speak to privately op.

Middlesbrough

Thanks you

» Add a new message to this topic