FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dynamo...

Dynamo...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...the magician.

Any good do you reckon, or just old tricks with a new lick of paint?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Some of them are tv camera tricks, such as the levitation trick.

The walk on water trick must have been a camera trick because no one has been interviewed on "proper" telly and said they were there, even though there were hundreds of people on the bridge.

He's good telly though, and I like watching him

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

if there tv camera tricks hw can u call urself a magician? im a sceptic and was on hols once, and saw some one levitate in the bar. had i nt seen it id never think it pos bt he did it 4 sure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We never cease to be totally amazed by his magic - some that he does like changing money bills , faces on them etc.... Beggar belief .

Truly magical entertainment and such a nice guy too

"if there tv camera tricks hw can u call urself a magician? im a sceptic and was on hols once, and saw some one levitate in the bar. had i nt seen it id never think it pos bt he did it 4 sure "

i can levitate About 4 inches off the floor. Its easy. Tho it's not levitation. it's the angle of view of those watching

essex chelmsford

"if there tv camera tricks hw can u call urself a magician? im a sceptic and was on hols once, and saw some one levitate in the bar. had i nt seen it id never think it pos bt he did it 4 sure

i can levitate About 4 inches off the floor. Its easy. Tho it's not levitation. it's the angle of view of those watching"

ive seen that done in that way bt on this ocassion i asked the guy to do it again as i procceded 2 get down on my hands and knees to watch lol it wasnt a trick and to this day stii dont know how he did it

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

for me he's entertaining,and bewildering,what more could you ask of a magician.

I know the answer to a few of his tricks and I can tell you that the camera is not part of it. It is very clever but when it comes down to it very simple in its construction.

essex chelmsford

"I know the answer to a few of his tricks and I can tell you that the camera is not part of it. It is very clever but when it comes down to it very simple in its construction. "
can u share wth us and hw do u know ?

a truly magic person would never reveal themselves

a magician would

He is entertaining but starting to believe his own hype, some of the tricks he does are amazing but that's all they are tricks slight of hand or misdirection,

"I know the answer to a few of his tricks and I can tell you that the camera is not part of it. It is very clever but when it comes down to it very simple in its construction. can u share wth us and hw do u know ?"

If you have sky plus you can watch them in slow motion and work some tricks out, like the phone in a bottle you can see him throw there phone inside his coat,

essex chelmsford

"I know the answer to a few of his tricks and I can tell you that the camera is not part of it. It is very clever but when it comes down to it very simple in its construction. can u share wth us and hw do u know ?

If you have sky plus you can watch them in slow motion and work some tricks out, like the phone in a bottle you can see him throw there phone inside his coat, "

ive tried all the slow motion on sky i cldnt see ill try again and realy look thanks

He's ace. Of course magic's not real but some of the things he does just had me going "No way!"

The Rio levitation puzzled me as there were loads of people with cameras yet none are on YouTube.

Least he's not an asshole like David Blane

That's what a good magician does, we all know magic isn't real but the do make you say how have the done that?

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

He's not as good as Harry Potter. I'd like to see Dynamo fly on a broom

» Add a new message to this topic