FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > would like a tattoo

would like a tattoo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo, now pain isn't an issue with I have a high tolerance. I get waxed down below with no problems.

however does anyone have ideas of what I could get and where? ideally it should be hidden for work purposes, but.would like something seen as sexy by women too. any advice or suggestions?

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seriously if you dont know what you want or where to have it, id put the idea on hold till your sure about what you want and if you really want it

P.S you wish its going to feel like getting waxed

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

Why not take a trip to a tattoo studio and have a look at some of the standard designs? You could also ask the staff for ideas of what other men choose and which is the most popular part of the body to place it?

If we was to give you advice we,d say look and keep looking, look at different tattooists ask around friends and look at theirs to find a good one, any decent tattooist will give you advice and some wont even tattoo who if they believe its wrong. Also think about getting it done in henai first that way you get used to it, and if was a mistake its wasnt too expensive and can wash away, so not living with it for life or getting a cover up, so in general look at different designs take time think about what your getting where and who from then enjoy

" now pain isn't an issue with I have a high tolerance. I get waxed down below with no problems.

"

you may find yourself having to reappraise that if you're using waxing as a yardstick

The amount of times i get asked this.

I find a band around the upper arm quite sexy on a gent.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"seriously if you dont know what you want or where to have it, id put the idea on hold till your sure about what you want and if you really want it

P.S you wish its going to feel like getting waxed "

Quickest way to end regretting a tattoo is getting something for the sake of having a tattoo.

Best thing I ever did was not to get any work done until I was 33, a good 17 years after I first wanted a tattoo. Found the designs and the artists in that time

I did not have mine done until I was 44, as I thought my bum had sagged enough by then not to stretch the tattoo too much in the years to come.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

might get a tattoo on my lower leg, still undecided. It's been about 8yrs since I last had one.

Get a tattoo if your 100% sure..it is painful but not to the point you can't stand it..

Moari or japanesse pattens are timeless and look fantastic..

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have one on the front of my leg.... was the sorest ever.

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"I find a band around the upper arm quite sexy on a gent.

"

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"I have one on the front of my leg.... was the sorest ever."

Yeah, I've been told it with hurt

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I have one on the front of my leg.... was the sorest ever.

Yeah, I've been told it with hurt "

I found the foot hurt more than front of leg.

A £50 note on your knob, so you can watch your money grow and have women blow your money

I started tattooing pig skin at age of 16, i learned alot by age of 18 which then i was working as a apprentice in a shop. By age of 23 i had my own shop. Still i only have 1 full sleeve going over half my chest and back.. And in the process of getting a piece font for my leg. I would be 100% sure of what your getting otherwise dont get one. The amount of coverups i do is unreal. Either by bad artists or just a plain stupid tattoo. I would never repair a bad tattoo by another artist. So please be sure your 100% on what you want.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like a tattoo on a mans calf or on his arms, like so many others have said subject matter is for you alone to decide

I had a tattoo when I was 19 never regretted it, but it is quite juvenile, it`s a baby devil, cute tho, now 30 years later I want one between my shoulders, 2 roses to symbolise my kids, trailing down my spine a little, been doing loads of research of local tatoo artists, and waited till I was sure, it`s something I will be doing in the new yes.

Make sure you`ve really thought about it and want one before you take the plunge

I would just agree with everyone else if your not 100% sure of what you want then don't get it! Also pain thing everyone has different pain levels as too I can't get waxed but I have so far got tattoos on the most painful parts of the body that everyone says & I didn't find them painful as was told so much my tattooist hates me as I just sit there lol also tht numb creaming thing is same stuff they put on u in hospital for getting drops put in so it's pretty pointless! The pain is part of the tattoo I think! Can't wait to get my sleeve tattoo done I always so that is the last one after the last one lol everytime someone speaks to me or sees me it's like so what u got tattoo/pierced now? X

"I would just agree with everyone else if your not 100% sure of what you want then don't get it! Also pain thing everyone has different pain levels as too I can't get waxed but I have so far got tattoos on the most painful parts of the body that everyone says & I didn't find them painful as was told so much my tattooist hates me as I just sit there lol also tht numb creaming thing is same stuff they put on u in hospital for getting drops put in so it's pretty pointless! The pain is part of the tattoo I think! Can't wait to get my sleeve tattoo done I always so that is the last one after the last one lol everytime someone speaks to me or sees me it's like so what u got tattoo/pierced now? X"

Research who the best tattooist is in the area (Migel Kurt in Barnsley is amazing).

Think about what sort of thing you would like (Japanese, modern, portrait or anything you fancy artists are amazing now)

Save, good artists are expense, back street bad artists aren't

Be happy that when you sit down to get the tattoo YOU are happy with the artist and YOU like the design. A tattoo is with you forever

By *ctavius StuntMan  over a year ago

london

dont think its wise to get a tattoo you imagine will impress women. Get tattoos that you like and fuck what other people think

Don't get the Tattoo yet matey just put it on hold if you aint sure I got a few tattoos and thank god none of them I regret why because I knew exactly what I wanted and I took a long time to think about it and actually go in the studio to get it and be 100% sure that's what I wanted without any doubts. But anyways all the best though...

» Add a new message to this topic