FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2022 Top Hot Pics

2022 Top Hot Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just saw this, and out of 20 pics on the first page, 5 were the dull "Fab if you would..." type of click bait, and the rest were mainly...well, I'm gonna be polite and say graphic rather than arty. Personally I found 1 picture attractive enough to at least serve at their others by checking out their profiles.

Based on this, the average picture Fabber is a gullible man who likes big tits and dripping lunge. Big Up to the TV who was the only not 'Female' who made the page though.

How average are you? How many did you like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Beauty is in the sperm of the dripping lunge holder

I was looking at that yesterday too. There were possibly a couple I'd fab.

I've seen so many more thought out and attractive pics on the forum and during the photo challenges over the years than those. These are more to appeal to the masses but not to impress with photographic skills or artistry.

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

With you on this OP seen far better images including those from some of the lounge regulars

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Beauty is in the sperm of the dripping lunge holder "

A maxim for the ages!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's a massive zero from me.

Can't remember the last time I actually fabbed a photo tbh. Not because I don't see the occasional one I like but because usually it inspires the standard 'thanks for the fab, nice tits, can I smash your back doors in?' type messages.

And I don't even have nice tits....

A

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Ooft...judgey much?

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I think this thread, will unfairly criticise many of those on the front page(s)

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I don't really get the "fab it to fuck it" thing. Is it a way to feel better about yourself through lots of likes? Or is there a more mercenary Only Fans type thing going on?

Mrs

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I think this thread, will unfairly criticise many of those on the front page(s)"

I agree people like different things.

I don't think it's unfair criticism to comment on the style of a photo though, or the constant habit of 'fab this if you want to fuck me' bait to boost numbers.

If people are naming names then that's different.

But saying you're not a fan of photos where there's a dozen guys baby gravy dripping out of a gaping vag being pulled apart like someone about to stuff a Xmas turkey......

That's pretty generic.

A

"I don't really get the "fab it to fuck it" thing. Is it a way to feel better about yourself through lots of likes? Or is there a more mercenary Only Fans type thing going on?

Mrs"

Thats what I was thinking too. Is it the avenue to monetising your pictures for some ?

Bristol

"I just saw this, and out of 20 pics on the first page, 5 were the dull "Fab if you would..." type of click bait, and the rest were mainly...well, I'm gonna be polite and say graphic rather than arty. Personally I found 1 picture attractive enough to at least serve at their others by checking out their profiles.

Based on this, the average picture Fabber is a gullible man who likes big tits and dripping lunge. Big Up to the TV who was the only not 'Female' who made the page though.

How average are you? How many did you like?"

Does it matter? It’s just a record of clicks.

As for the aesthetic quality of the images, there are some very attractive women in that top twenty, whether their images are graphic or not. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t any equally or more attractive women (and men!) on Fab whose pics never get any attention - and nor does it matter.

Don’t think we’ve ever got anywhere near the least fabbed top pics for our own images…but we sure had fun taking them!

By *r_North-EastMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

People like gash. Who knew?

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

I didn't realise people actually checked out the hot pics - thought it was just a gimmick & a vanity project

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Sorry dude. But this seemed unnecessary.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Lovely pics all of them had a good browse and the vids of 22! X

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I'd probably fab 8 of them, because of eye contact with the camera.

But also a fan of artistic pictures.

ashford

"I didn't realise people actually checked out the hot pics - thought it was just a gimmick & a vanity project "

Ohh no! I look daily x

"Ooft...judgey much? "

If you mean me, yeah it's judgmental, or opinionated, or preferential depending on how you like to defend being judgemental (which isn't inherently automatically bad).

The top pic was Fabbed nearly 30,000 times and the pics are being presented as the most popular, ergo allegedly the best and are being linked to by FAB as such. That I didn't like almost all of them and am willing to say so doesn't mean it's unfair to say that. It's not like I said *which* one I liked and discriminated positively either. (Marks if you can guess tho...)

ashford

[Removed by poster at 03/01/23 10:51:45]

Think yourself lucky ! I'm not a Site Supporter so all I see is twenty photos of Brucie's bumhole.

"Think yourself lucky ! I'm not a Site Supporter so all I see is twenty photos of Brucie's bumhole. "

Delightful

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

My pics and videos done well in 2022 so won't complain. Can never expect everyone to like them but grateful to those who do.

"Think yourself lucky ! I'm not a Site Supporter so all I see is twenty photos of Brucie's bumhole.

Delightful "

To be fair I did Fab them all, I'm not a complete brute.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Think yourself lucky ! I'm not a Site Supporter so all I see is twenty photos of Brucie's bumhole.

Delightful

To be fair I did Fab them all, I'm not a complete brute. "

Did they all say “fab to finger”

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Yeah you people need to vote for me more often, I make some effort over here you know

ashford

"My pics and videos done well in 2022 so won't complain. Can never expect everyone to like them but grateful to those who do."

Well done for making page 1! Xx

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Yeah you people need to vote for me more often, I make some effort over here you know "

I touch you up, I mean fab you, fairly often

"Yeah you people need to vote for me more often, I make some effort over here you know "

Is that you hiding your disappointed face in the last pic? Tissue ?

Llanelli

"Yeah you people need to vote for me more often, I make some effort over here you know

I touch you up, I mean fab you, fairly often "

I appreciate your fingerings

Llanelli

"Yeah you people need to vote for me more often, I make some effort over here you know

Is that you hiding your disappointed face in the last pic? Tissue ? "

Yes, the bath is full of my tears

I'm with you on this OP there are more attractive people in the forums then some on the top pics

And I don't get the fab this either,but each to there own

Delightful

To be fair I did Fab them all, I'm not a complete brute. "

You get nothing for a pair.

Haha! Cute AND witty??

"Haha! Cute AND witty?? "

Dangermouse ? Yep. He is not bad.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Did surprise me to see a solo females arse on page 1 of most fabbed male pics for 2022. Quite often I check out male hot pics and find females there. Surely people know their own sex.

"Did surprise me to see a solo females arse on page 1 of most fabbed male pics for 2022. Quite often I check out male hot pics and find females there. Surely people know their own sex."

Is it men posting pictures of their fab buddies perhaps ? I guess unless someone reports it and it slips past the pic mods .. thats how it ends up there?

Well, on a site full of horny men who only care about stuffing a hole it's not surprising to see graphic photos get the most votes. You've got to take hot pics with a pinch of salt anyway, they do not define the most attractive or hottest people on Fab at all. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz.

I'm not the right demographic i.e. 'a gullible man who likes big tits and dripping lunge' but I think there's at least 6 that are pretty hot.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Well, on a site full of horny men who only care about stuffing a hole it's not surprising to see graphic photos get the most votes. You've got to take hot pics with a pinch of salt anyway, they do not define the most attractive or hottest people on Fab at all. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that Jizz.

"

"Did surprise me to see a solo females arse on page 1 of most fabbed male pics for 2022. Quite often I check out male hot pics and find females there. Surely people know their own sex.

Is it men posting pictures of their fab buddies perhaps ? I guess unless someone reports it and it slips past the pic mods .. thats how it ends up there?

"

Guys with pics of their conquests on their profile are not uncommon, I would guess it's that. The site doesn't know who is in the pic, just who had the most fabs from male/female accounts etc. Content be dammed. I haven't seen that list, and I also haven't seen the video list either (well, I saw the link, but don't want to watch..)

Also, for added clarity, people don't choose which of their pics get fabbed, I wouldn't rag on anyone for being in these lists, the commentary is on the pics that the clickers choose to FAB. Obviously, there's no consensus on taste, and for example, the pic I did enjoy, wasn't;t even the best one once I clicked their profile, and I suspect that for my tastes I could click on every one and find another pic I *was* more into.

"I'm with you on this OP there are more attractive people in the forums then some on the top pics

And I don't get the fab this either,but each to there own"

I’d say there are equally attractive people in both its not a competition is it?

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Did surprise me to see a solo females arse on page 1 of most fabbed male pics for 2022. Quite often I check out male hot pics and find females there. Surely people know their own sex."

So many guys post pics of women's rear ends with only a millimetre of his cock and the odd stray pube visible. My inbox is full of them. Some of those arses are magnificent and worthy of many Fabs... I'm refraining from passing comment on the guys

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

We prefer Top hat pics.

Love a good hat pic us

Bristol

"We prefer Top hat pics.

Love a good hat pic us "

And a cane!

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"We prefer Top hat pics.

Love a good hat pic us

And a cane!"

Now you’re talking

By *unthum62Man  over a year ago

Benidorm

"Well, on a site full of horny men who only care about stuffing a hole it's not surprising to see graphic photos get the most votes. You've got to take hot pics with a pinch of salt anyway, they do not define the most attractive or hottest people on Fab at all. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz.

"

Teleporters. So desperate to get to their chosen destination they miss the fun and adventure of the journey.

Too many gynaecological and graphic pics, but if thats what the masses have clicked most I guess its what they wanted to see.

I prefer something more subtle with potential for jiggliness personally.

Anyway, I am off to look for my dog.

The thing I don’t understand is the ‘fab if you’d fuck’ caption. Do people really respond to that, imagining they’ll actually get to?

One of those “fab if you would” has the most photoshopped faces going. She looks absolutely nothing like her pics in real life

"I'm with you on this OP there are more attractive people in the forums then some on the top pics

And I don't get the fab this either,but each to there own

I’d say there are equally attractive people in both its not a competition is it?"

I think so some, about 30% were clickbait pics, so to those certainly it is. And when FAB has a running list of the most popular, some people do *want* to be on it, rather than *happen* to be on it.

By *lderflowerappleWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I actually thought to myself yesterday that those individuals who posted 'fab if you want to...' must have been very busy last year fulfilling the 10s of thousands of Fab users who were expecting a return on their fab of those pics!

"Ooft...judgey much?

If you mean me, yeah it's judgmental, or opinionated, or preferential depending on how you like to defend being judgemental (which isn't inherently automatically bad).

The top pic was Fabbed nearly 30,000 times and the pics are being presented as the most popular, ergo allegedly the best and are being linked to by FAB as such. That I didn't like almost all of them and am willing to say so doesn't mean it's unfair to say that. It's not like I said *which* one I liked and discriminated positively either. (Marks if you can guess tho...)"

But that’s your opinion vs another 30,000 peoples and everyone has different views. It’s as simple as if you like it fab if you don’t then don’t.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Ooft...judgey much?

The top pic was Fabbed nearly 30,000 times and the pics are being presented as the most popular, ergo allegedly the best and are being linked to by FAB as such. That I didn't like almost all of them and am willing to say so doesn't mean it's unfair to say that. It's not like I said *which* one I liked and discriminated positively either. (Marks if you can guess tho...)

But that’s your opinion vs another 30,000 peoples and everyone has different views. It’s as simple as if you like it fab if you don’t then don’t. "

...or, even better:

How about making a Top Artistic Photos of 2022 thread?

It'd probably kick up a lot of positivity over some unsung crackers from last year, I reckon.

But y'know, either way. I definitely have a lot of time for good pictures, be they suggestive or explict. They're just different genres to me.

I like looking at the top fabbed it’s interesting to see!

The mens category was a bit of a free for all with couples and women featured in

"I just saw this, and out of 20 pics on the first page, 5 were the dull "Fab if you would..." type of click bait, and the rest were mainly...well, I'm gonna be polite and say graphic rather than arty. Personally I found 1 picture attractive enough to at least serve at their others by checking out their profiles.

How average are you? How many did you like?"

Mouse has a point and fully agree.

Llanelli

"Ooft...judgey much?

But that’s your opinion vs another 30,000 peoples and everyone has different views. It’s as simple as if you like it fab if you don’t then don’t.

...or, even better:

It'd probably kick up a lot of positivity over some unsung crackers from last year, I reckon.

But y'know, either way. I definitely have a lot of time for good pictures, be they suggestive or explict. They're just different genres to me.

"

I like the idea of a artistic photos category

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Ooft...judgey much?

...or, even better:

I like the idea of a artistic photos category "

surely that's the page 3 category

Llanelli

"Ooft...judgey much?

...or, even better:

I like the idea of a artistic photos category

surely that's the page 3 category "

I've looked and going to say about as artistic as Banksy stencils

"Beauty is in the sperm of the dripping lunge holder "

Please dont use my family motto for your cheesey comments.

I don’t really look at the hot picks…. Maybes I should but I’d probably be jealous

"

...or, even better:

I like the idea of a artistic photos category "

I don't think even having the categories we already have are helpful, as we've seen with guys profile often containing women... This sounds far too subjective. I just found it very interesting to see what the most clicks pics were, regardless of who posted them or what they intended them to be 'classed' as.

I do think there's a huge difference between a dick pic, and pic that happens to have a dick in it, same for any and all body parts. But some people will always look at Michelangelo's 'David' and laugh as his marble pubes....

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

The only thing I’ve ever noticed from the hot pics (women) is that folk like to see a face. They seem the most popular.

The hot men pics I try not to look at too often because they’re all hot and I don’t want to torture my minge with all that clit throbbing

By *ulie RobertsTV/TS  over a year ago

Southampton

"I didn't realise people actually checked out the hot pics - thought it was just a gimmick & a vanity project "

I’ve never made it to hot pics either

» Add a new message to this topic