FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Water...

Water...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oeBeans OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

Has anyone made it their New Year's Resolution to drink more water? I haven't but having gone for my first gym session yesterday, I woke this this morning thirsty as anything have already had 3 pints and it tastes fucking amazing!

Is it my body making up for the neglect over the Christmas period?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm with you on this one.....

I started yesterday I managed quite a bit so I went to bed very pleased with myself

Good luck with your resolution

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

More water and less coffee for me. Possibly cheating but have stocked up with several bottles of flavoured mineral water.

XX

Derby

"I'm with you on this one.....

I started yesterday I managed quite a bit so I went to bed very pleased with myself

Good luck with your resolution "

I've been drinking the daily recommended amount before Christmas but just over the last week and a half, I've not been drinking as much as not been doing any exercise either. I guess I'm just really surprised by how much I've missed it haha

Derby

"More water and less coffee for me. Possibly cheating but have stocked up with several bottles of flavoured mineral water.

XX"

There's water in coffee

But seriously,if it helps as a start, go for it!

Started drinking decaf coffee after a glass of water first thing. One month gym pass in the fancy part of town

Derby

"Started drinking decaf coffee after a glass of water first thing. One month gym pass in the fancy part of town "

It's crazy how much water can refresh you and wake you up first thing. Love the stuff! Bet that gym has sparkling water taps though

I am sure you know that enough water is great for you, too much water is bad for you. It messes with your kidneys and dilutes the sodium in your blood. 2-3 litres a day is a good level the lower your weight, the less you need but 2L is the minimum

You're too dehydrated.. stop wanking.

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

I’ll drink 2-3 litres a day, it’s one of the few healthy things I do

Derby

"I am sure you know that enough water is great for you, too much water is bad for you. It messes with your kidneys and dilutes the sodium in your blood. 2-3 litres a day is a good level the lower your weight, the less you need but 2L is the minimum"

Of course, but I guess it just surprised me just how much my body must have missed it having not had much of it over the Christmas period. I was getting the recommended amount beforehand too.

Derby

"You're too dehydrated.. stop wanking."

Ahhh so that's why my cum has been nothing more than a spittle rather than its usual thick flow

Derby

"I’ll drink 2-3 litres a day, it’s one of the few healthy things I do "

I'm normally the same. I guess over Christmas I was quite sedentary so didn't drink as much. It's come back with a vengeance though!

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

During or after exercise has been the only time I enjoy drinking plain water - it's usually disguised with tea or coffee, maybe sugar free squash.

Must try to take in more plain water

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

"I’ll drink 2-3 litres a day, it’s one of the few healthy things I do

I'm normally the same. I guess over Christmas I was quite sedentary so didn't drink as much. It's come back with a vengeance though! "

I changed that to 2-3 litres of beer over the Christmas period

2l seems like an awful lot to me

Not for those sweating it out at work or sports obv but I don't think I'd drink more than 1.5 on a good day just pootling about.

Whoops

"I am sure you know that enough water is great for you, too much water is bad for you. It messes with your kidneys and dilutes the sodium in your blood. 2-3 litres a day is a good level the lower your weight, the less you need but 2L is the minimum

Of course, but I guess it just surprised me just how much my body must have missed it having not had much of it over the Christmas period. I was getting the recommended amount beforehand too."

All the alcohol and salt etc dehydrates very quickly, I know I am really feeling it after our wedding, Christmas and new year all close together.

"Has anyone made it their New Year's Resolution to drink more water? I haven't but having gone for my first gym session yesterday, I woke this this morning thirsty as anything have already had 3 pints and it tastes fucking amazing!

Is it my body making up for the neglect over the Christmas period? "

Not resolution. Just keeping up with good habit of it! It really makes a difference to me when I'm not hydrated properly.

Go go.. quench your thirst

Does writing about it makes you want it too?

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

I should drink more water, would help with upping body weight a bit

» Add a new message to this topic